The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Madvapes Weekly Contest - July 27 through July 31

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by Crowedude654, Jul 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. mac63

mac63 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2014
    I have a coworker that has tried quitting a few times with no luck. He's tried some of the gear that some of us had and while interested hasn't taken the plunge to get his own and won't accept anything we've tried to give him. I think he would accept it in this situation.

There's some pretty nice stuff in that Starter Kits category.
    Thanks for the contest!

• Like Like x 2
  2. dhood

dhood Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 30, 2014
    Georgia
    It would have to be for my co-worker Jake. He knows he needs to quit and this would give him the nudge he needs.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Amraann

Amraann Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 24, 2011
    Florida
    I would PIF to my neighbor. In the past I have past on cig alikes which did not last long.

I really think something with a little more ooomph would work for her. She does seem interested in vaping. I just thinks she needs something more than the cigalikes or ego's I gave her. She does like my mods but I only have two.
    (My main one and my back up)
    Hopefully something better would work for her.

• Like Like x 2
  4. LungCandy101

LungCandy101 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 29, 2014
    Orange County
    I would PIF to my cousin tyler, he's interested in vaping but hasn't made the transition yet and this would be a great way to get him started!

Thank you for the opportunity!

• Like Like x 1
  5. redrebel821

redrebel821 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 8, 2015
    Houston area
    I would PIF to my best friend and her fiancé. He just had a heart attack and they both NEED to quit. She has cheered me on since quitting, now it's time to return the favor.

• Like Like x 1
  6. dcfluegel

dcfluegel Shenaniganator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2015
    Cleveland TN
    great contest and thank you! one of the young ladies that helps me open new Panera cafes (she's one of our trainers) is a young, single mother of two - and smokes like a chimney - she has been on the fence about quitting and I have been trying to woo her over to the dark side with cookies and vape :) this would be an awesome opportunity to pay it forward!

• Like Like x 2
  7. USMCotaku

USMCotaku ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2014
    California
    I manage a sober living home, and always try to get the smokers that come through to quit and take up vaping instead.... I've currently got two smokers on, so one of them would be the recipient.
    Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.

• Like Like x 3
  8. dcfluegel

dcfluegel Shenaniganator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2015
    Cleveland TN
    i would also love to PIF to a young lady who recently joined the ECF forums - her brand new mod/ tank setup was stolen from her at work and she is trying hard to kick the cigs - would be a great way to show her that sometimes good things happen to good people too

• Like Like x 3
  9. cooladdict

cooladdict Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 28, 2012
    Seahawk Nation
    I would PIF them to one of @USMCotaku's housemates. I had planned to reply to this a little more covertly, but since he already has his hat in the ring I don't feel the need to talk all "secret squirrel," lol. I have nothing but respect for our veterans and for people who are trying to find a new way to live. :D

• Like Like x 3
  10. USMCotaku

USMCotaku ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2014
    California
    I've been buying starter mods for them, but this is much better.... Specially with 100ml of juice.... Probably in a tobacco flavor (something I don't like anymore, but most new comers seem to need).
    Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.

• Like Like x 1
  11. cooladdict

cooladdict Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 28, 2012
    Seahawk Nation
    I know, right? I don't do tobacco, either, and it is very hard to get someone who is still smoking into vaping with dessert flavors, lol. I hear it a lot from people who have "tried" vaping.

12. mistercape

mistercape Full Member Verified Member

Jul 17, 2015
    I would PIF to my wife. She's been trying to kick her cigarette habit for awhile now. She took up vaping for awhile and never got into it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  13. Bookworm

Bookworm Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 16, 2012
    USA
    I would pick a starter kit for one of my best friends. I think she is finally ready to quit smoking, and this would be a great start.

Thanks for another awesome PIF contest!

14. DingerCPA

DingerCPA Vaping Mistress Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 9, 2014
    Corn 'n' Cows
    There are two younger folks whom I've met at the "smoke-pit". I'm vaping, and they're smoking (since I'm technically not allowed to vape in my office....)

The young man - he's already got a twist and tank, but he's still having those handful of smokes a day. Just made him some juices a couple weeks ago. The young lady, loves the smell of my vapes, but seems "bent" on the tobacco flavor. She just got engaged, and I'd like to give her the gift of becoming smoke-free for her wedding.

• Like Like x 1
  15. NancyR

NancyR Account closed on request ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2012
    Washington State
    I would like to PIF to my husband, he vapes some, but still smokes as well, he isn't interested in trying any of my set ups, but am hoping to find that right combo for him.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Taptapslide

Taptapslide Full Member

May 2, 2015
    Alabama
    i'd deff PIF to my mother! would love to get her off of cigarettes!~

<3 ya mom!

thanks for this chance! recently had someone pif to me and its a great feeling on both ends!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Taptapslide

Taptapslide Full Member

May 2, 2015
    Alabama
    my husband possibly.. he uses mine sometimes.. maybe he'd lay off the smokes if he had one of his own lol

thanks guys!!!

• Like Like x 2
  18. whodat2112

whodat2112 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

My oldest brother. He has medical problems from smoking, but still smokes:(
    I think if he had a nice starter kit, he could give up the stinkies.

• Like Like x 1
  19. 74deeds

74deeds Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2012
    Seattle
    I would PIF to my brother who is still on the analogs, I think that the starter kit I got him years ago was just too much work for a busy father of 4, as well as it is not as efficient as today's starter kits.. Pretty sure I gave him an ego with a carto tank..

• Like Like x 1
  20. N'ville

N'ville Full Member

Jul 18, 2015
    I'd pif to my sister. I think knowing it is a win would inspire her as a sign that it is time for a better change of habit.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.