The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

MadVapes Weekly Contest - July 28 through August 1

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by Crowedude654, Jul 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. nanusic

nanusic Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2014
    Myrtle Beach
    I will have to go with Innokin, because I have many of their products and they all perform very well!

Thank you for another awesome contest!;)

2. liblue1

liblue1 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I am not sure I am partial to any one of the many manufacturers out there..........
    I guess if I had to choose my favorite...it would be both Innokin & Kanger....I love my iClear 30 & my Unitank ....They each have their good points...but now they have gone and made it difficult to know if you are getting the correct heads....so it's not so much the manufacture as it is the items.....

3. Noble Gas

Noble Gas Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2014
    California
    That's a tough one. I like Innokin for their sense of style, though I've not had particularly good luck with all their products. I like EHPro and HCigar for their wide selection of clones, and their reputation for quality work, but I've had problems with their products, too. Right now I'm kind of a fan of Beyond Vape. They make really great juice and a few nicely designed mods like the Neptune, though they're sadly beyond my budget. Basically, there isn't any one company I'm always happy with or would buy just anything from, because they all seem to have their specialties and weaknesses. Even the one thing that comes to mind as ultimately reliable and trustworthy and the foundation for a great vape - AW Batteries - isn't even a manufacturer. It's some guy in Hong Kong who resells Panasonic cells he's tested for quality.
    I guess I'd have to go with Boge. I don't use cartomizers anymore but I can't deny they make the only ones worth getting, and they did a stellar job on my Kayfun clone.

4. iota

iota Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2014
    In transit
    I am a big innokin fan. I got to try out a couple of their products when I first started vaping and was immediately sold on the feel, looks and build quality. I now have a couple of innokin mods and they are my mainstays.

5. Dmax06

Dmax06 Full Member

Jul 19, 2014
    Ut
    I would have to choose Kanger. Being pretty new to vaping I have not had a chance to try the other ones yet.

6. RagTyme

RagTyme Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 25, 2014
    Mobile, AL, USA
    At this point I would have to say Kanger. I love my mini protank 3 and I can get them at a reasonable price.

7. wvducklady

wvducklady Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 23, 2013
    US
    I cannot help it, but I have so many smok tech products, and I love them all. I love smok tech not only because of the great prices but also because they make some good stuff. I have an aspire nautilus and love it, but I use my smok tech tanks more than I use my nautilus. I also have vision 2ml tanks, 1 kanger evod tank, and innokin iclear16 tanks and love them as well. All in all I am a smok tech fan, and have more smok tech things than anything else! Maybe I love them because the price is in my range....I dunno :)
    Thanks Madvapes for the contest!

8. tiggerrts

tiggerrts ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Dec 15, 2012
    Texas
    I will have to say SmokTech, I use the SID every day as my go to device.

9. oldbikeguy

oldbikeguy ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'll give Kanger the nod,I own lots of stuff but use theirs the most.:)

Thanks for the contest chopper.jpg

10. techtimb

techtimb Senior Member

May 30, 2014
    Middleburg, FL, USA
    Kanger protanks have been dependable and I can rebuild the coils myself!

11. dolphins35

dolphins35 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2012
    Spanaway, Wa
    Hmmm.
    I am going to have to say Innokin for Ecigs/mods. I love my VTR and MVP2.
    For tanks it would have to be Aspire. I use the Nautluses and absolutely love the flavor and performance that I get consistently.

Thanks for you alls ongoing generosity and contests week after week.

12. GreenLeaf

GreenLeaf Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jun 11, 2013
    Texas, USA
    Innokin because I have heard such good things, and they are affordable.

13. 49ersSince81

49ersSince81 Full Member

Feb 20, 2014
    Rancho Cordova, Ca
    I would have to say Innokin. It was my first variable device, well built, and it still serves me well.

14. TamiP

TamiP Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2012
    Illinois
    Wow, thanks for another great chance to win!

Answer: Boy that's tougher than it may seem. I suppose "at the moment" I'd have to say Joye Tech since I own so many Egos, but I have such a smattering of products from all of the other vendors that it's hard to really choose. I am also hoping to upgrade from my Egos to VV mods so the 'love' may change. However I don't plan to ever get rid of my trusty Egos either, they're great for being out and about, and I still love them.

[​IMG]

15. TheGiggler64

TheGiggler64 Ultra Member

Apr 25, 2014
    Louisville TN
    I'm jumping on the Innokin bandwagon. I have the MVP2 and the VTR. I love them both. Very reliable vv/vw devices. And affordable. Love the IClear 30s tanks and also the 16's. Just wished you could rebuild the stock heads. All in all, great products.

16. therussellv

therussellv Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2013
    Winters, Texas
    I would have to say Innokin, because they make a good solid regulated mod, for various vaping levels, that last. Good construction and solidly thought out.

17. 69CamaroSS

69CamaroSS Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 8, 2014
    Upstate, SC, USA
    I started with, and still use daily, Halo's Triton. The Triton clearo (which is actually a Kanger T2) has yet to fail me or leak or gurgle ever! I've since gotten several Kanger T3S and T3D clearos as well and while quite different in flavor and vape temp, all perform quite well....in fact far above many of the "higher end" ones that cost 8X as much! My vote has to go to Kanger!

Thank you for another gracious contest!! :thumbs:

18. Topdogie01

Topdogie01 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Out of my devices, I have the most from joyetech. 2evics and a evic supreme. I enjoy their products and on the company Facebook they ran a survey to see what features people wanted in the evic supreme. Thought that was neat to see a company give options to be tested

19. tnash

tnash Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 29, 2012
    US
    I'd have to say Innokin. Luv the itaste mvp 2.

20. maddogg

maddogg Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 15, 2012
    dog house
    I will have to go with Innokin also great products
    ty for the contest!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.