MadVapes Weekly Contest - July 28 through August 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I am not sure I am partial to any one of the many manufacturers out there..........
I guess if I had to choose my favorite...it would be both innokin & Kanger....I love my iClear 30 & my Unitank ....They each have their good points...but now they have gone and made it difficult to know if you are getting the correct heads....so it's not so much the manufacture as it is the items.....

Noble Gas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
California
That's a tough one. I like Innokin for their sense of style, though I've not had particularly good luck with all their products. I like EHPro and HCigar for their wide selection of clones, and their reputation for quality work, but I've had problems with their products, too. Right now I'm kind of a fan of Beyond Vape. They make really great juice and a few nicely designed mods like the Neptune, though they're sadly beyond my budget. Basically, there isn't any one company I'm always happy with or would buy just anything from, because they all seem to have their specialties and weaknesses. Even the one thing that comes to mind as ultimately reliable and trustworthy and the foundation for a great vape - AW Batteries - isn't even a manufacturer. It's some guy in Hong Kong who resells Panasonic cells he's tested for quality.
I guess I'd have to go with Boge. I don't use cartomizers anymore but I can't deny they make the only ones worth getting, and they did a stellar job on my Kayfun clone.

Last edited:

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
I cannot help it, but I have so many smok tech products, and I love them all. I love smok tech not only because of the great prices but also because they make some good stuff. I have an aspire nautilus and love it, but I use my smok tech tanks more than I use my nautilus. I also have vision 2ml tanks, 1 kanger evod tank, and innokin iclear16 tanks and love them as well. All in all I am a smok tech fan, and have more smok tech things than anything else! Maybe I love them because the price is in my range....I dunno :)
Thanks Madvapes for the contest!

Last edited:

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    I'll give Kanger the nod,I own lots of stuff but use theirs the most.:)

Thanks for the contest chopper.jpg

TamiP

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 22, 2012
    Illinois
    thevapevine.blogspot.com
    Wow, thanks for another great chance to win!

Answer: Boy that's tougher than it may seem. I suppose "at the moment" I'd have to say Joye Tech since I own so many Egos, but I have such a smattering of products from all of the other vendors that it's hard to really choose. I am also hoping to upgrade from my Egos to VV mods so the 'love' may change. However I don't plan to ever get rid of my trusty Egos either, they're great for being out and about, and I still love them.

smiley-thanks.jpg

69CamaroSS

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 8, 2014
    Upstate, SC, USA
    I started with, and still use daily, Halo's Triton. The Triton clearo (which is actually a Kanger T2) has yet to fail me or leak or gurgle ever! I've since gotten several Kanger T3S and T3D clearos as well and while quite different in flavor and vape temp, all perform quite well....in fact far above many of the "higher end" ones that cost 8X as much! My vote has to go to Kanger!

Thank you for another gracious contest!! :thumbs:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread