The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

MadVapes Weekly Contest - October 13 through October 16

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by Crowedude654, Oct 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. therussellv

therussellv Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2013
    Winters, Texas
    An automatic coil winder. Set you diameter, set number of wraps, feed in the wire, coil pops out.

2. WifeyCO

WifeyCO Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 26, 2014
    Mile Hi City
    The item I would like is a compact but convenient holder for carrying my set up in my purse. My current set up is iStick with Protank 2 Mini, of course the tanks change all the time.

3. dhood

dhood Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 30, 2014
    Georgia
    Some sort of smart charger for my ego batteries. something that would cut off after the battery reaches full charge so i can let them charge overnight without having to worry about the trickle-charge destroying them.

4. Dracul

Dracul Full Member Verified Member

Sep 17, 2014
    Delhi, India
    What I am really looking forward to is that madvapes should have cotton bacon, stainless steel mesh, AW IMR batteries, Sony VTC5, a small portable APV carry case(where your favorite juice bottle, coils, and mod can be kept.) Also, I think it would be great if you could get smoktech's new Omnitester 2, it seems to be way better and accurate than its predecessor. I think everyone wants some thing or the other from the things I've mentioned here. Needless to say but Madvapes prices are unbeatable. :D

5. Kernel Linux

Kernel Linux Full Member

cotton bacon?
    im imagining bacon in a cotton candy form. mmmmmmmmmm

6. GolemGolem

GolemGolem Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 4, 2011
    Arkansas
    Indestructible 510 and/or ego connectors. Striped out a few of them now and use adapters, which I've also striped out. . .

7. Dracul

Dracul Full Member Verified Member

Sep 17, 2014
    Delhi, India
    lol cotton bacon is a cotton made for vapers to use in RDA's. :p

8. Kernel Linux

Kernel Linux Full Member

from now on i will only think of bacon cotton candy when i hear this term used, thanks for the info though!!! and the tought of bacon cotton candy. come on Mad Vapes, get on your bacon cotton candy game!!

9. kalebk07

kalebk07 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2012
    Spokane, WA
    A wheelchair mod holder, since I'm in a wheelchair! :)

Thanks for the chance.

10. Krisma

Krisma Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 4, 2014
    Australia
    A full range of coloured o-rings. (In metric and imperial)

11. 2DresQ36

2DresQ36 Full Member

Oct 12, 2014
    Charlotte, NC, USA
    Hey,
    I'm kinda new at this (about 1 month)... I probably can't even think of anything new since there's some I've seen so far. BUT... if I had to wish for anything it would be a live class for beginners and maybe one also for intros to coil building etc. for those looking to take it to the next level. Maybe there is one, maybe not... like I said I'm new and looking at everything without trying to be overwhelmed.

12. Drottwiler

Drottwiler Old Timer Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 20, 2010
    Drott's Dog House
    Wipes for DT. Just don't know how safe the little alcohol wipes are.

13. Krisma

Krisma Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 4, 2014
    Australia
    A vape survival kit - in a neat little altoid mint type tin

Little screwdriver, SS toothpick, alcohol type wipe, SS or brass polish wipe, emergency atomizer or clearomizer or premade coil and small wick material, 1mil vial of Eliquid, driptip, baby battery (ego 400mah)

14. chapeltown

chapeltown Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 5, 2013
    United States
    Coil jig that is comfy in the hand?? Here are some prototypes I made....

Attached Files:

15. Zander_47

Zander_47 Full Member

Nov 12, 2013
    California
    I love to drip, but I hate dripping with certain flavors such as cinnamon, menthol, or other strong flavors simply because it can taint the flavor of the RDA until you change the build. I'm not sure if there's anything available that helps this, but I wish I were able to drip without worrying about certain flavors lingering indefinitely. How would this problem be fixed? I really don't know. Perhaps some sort of pre built coils that are easily replaced? Maybe an RDA that once screwed into your 510 can have the entire post assembly removed easily and be replaced with another pre built setup? What I'm thinking of is something that plugs into it and is easily pulled out. This way you can rinse and store a post build that isn't being used, then plug it back in when, say, you're craving some clove cigarette flavor. Sure it might still take some effort to rinse the post setup, but it would be faster and easier that completely rebuilding! plus once the coils go bad you could replace them like you would a standard RDA build! Probably would be a bit costly to buy the RDA and a few post plugs initially, but it might save some time and money down the road by changing coils less often for those who like both fruity flavors and strong minty/cinnamon/clove flavors. Just my two cents, its something I feel would definitely help

16. aceswired

aceswired Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2013
    Minnesota
    A two-chamber RTA, change flavors on the fly without rewicking!

17. Teach

Teach Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    Florida
    Lyocel or rayon replacement heads would be really nice!

18. ValkyrieCT

ValkyrieCT Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2014
    Ffld.CT, USA
    10/14

New eyes so I can see the darn RDA! Oooo maybe that little elf would do.

19. yasmin817

yasmin817 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Feb 7, 2014
    Hopewell, NJ, USA
    10/14

A bottom switch on a mech mod that only requires a half twist or less to lock and unlock it. It may seem silly, but I get so annoyed when I need to lock it and put it down, it seems to take forever!

Thanks for another contest!!

20. Cloudz4Days

Cloudz4Days Super Member

I want a pair of very long nose ceramic hemostats. Those would help tremendously when building or a coil jig that has a magnifier and hobby helper attached.

Thank you again for another chance to win and this awesome contest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.