MadVapes Weekly Contest - October 13 through October 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dracul

Verified Member
Sep 17, 2014
Delhi, India
What I am really looking forward to is that madvapes should have cotton bacon, stainless steel mesh, AW IMR batteries, Sony VTC5, a small portable APV carry case(where your favorite juice bottle, coils, and mod can be kept.) Also, I think it would be great if you could get smoktech's new Omnitester 2, it seems to be way better and accurate than its predecessor. I think everyone wants some thing or the other from the things I've mentioned here. Needless to say but Madvapes prices are unbeatable. :D

2DresQ36

Oct 12, 2014
Charlotte, NC, USA
Hey,
I'm kinda new at this (about 1 month)... I probably can't even think of anything new since there's some I've seen so far. BUT... if I had to wish for anything it would be a live class for beginners and maybe one also for intros to coil building etc. for those looking to take it to the next level. Maybe there is one, maybe not... like I said I'm new and looking at everything without trying to be overwhelmed.

chapeltown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
United States
Coil jig that is comfy in the hand?? Here are some prototypes I made....

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1413330808133.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1413330808133.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 24

Zander_47

Nov 12, 2013
California
I love to drip, but I hate dripping with certain flavors such as cinnamon, menthol, or other strong flavors simply because it can taint the flavor of the RDA until you change the build. I'm not sure if there's anything available that helps this, but I wish I were able to drip without worrying about certain flavors lingering indefinitely. How would this problem be fixed? I really don't know. Perhaps some sort of pre built coils that are easily replaced? Maybe an RDA that once screwed into your 510 can have the entire post assembly removed easily and be replaced with another pre built setup? What I'm thinking of is something that plugs into it and is easily pulled out. This way you can rinse and store a post build that isn't being used, then plug it back in when, say, you're craving some clove cigarette flavor. Sure it might still take some effort to rinse the post setup, but it would be faster and easier that completely rebuilding! plus once the coils go bad you could replace them like you would a standard RDA build! Probably would be a bit costly to buy the RDA and a few post plugs initially, but it might save some time and money down the road by changing coils less often for those who like both fruity flavors and strong minty/cinnamon/clove flavors. Just my two cents, its something I feel would definitely help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread