The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

MadVapes Weekly Contest - July 28 through August 1

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by Crowedude654, Jul 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. yasmin817

yasmin817 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Feb 7, 2014
    Hopewell, NJ, USA
    Oh wow! That's a tough call, I feel like each company has something (or a few things) they make really well, and other things not so much. I've had really good luck with vision products (everything I have from them is still going strong), smok, not so much (I've had a few things die or not perform well) .... My vote will have to be with Innokin because they make the MVP and it's a rockstar! Everyone loves the MVP!!

Thanks for another contest!! :)

2. FranC

FranC TWR Co-Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I like Vision for the Spinner and Aspire for the tanks.

3. kathi17

kathi17 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Dec 30, 2013
    Stonington, ME, USA
    So far, my favorite one is EHPro. I love my HPro KFL+. It seems to be very well built. I also have a few clones from KindBright that seem very well made.

I have clones, as well as originals from some other companies that are pretty bad. My 3D Auto Dripper from Cigreen is complete junk, and my Coolfire 1 from Innokin only actually worked a couple times, and doesn't work at all now. (Although I love my MVP).

4. danimal40

danimal40 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 29, 2012
    Boston
    I will go with Vision.
    Love my spinner its my out n about ecig. Out of all my mods its the 1 I use 90% of the time. Would be lost without it

5. _JB_

_JB_ Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2014
    Michigan
    Kanger.......mostly for the Protank2 with an Aerobase.......so easy to repair and set up to your own liking.

6. Summerlovin

Summerlovin Full Member

Jul 17, 2014
    Louisiana
    I have only had experience with joyetech and innokin at this point. New to using vv/vw and I am enjoying my experience.

7. Drottwiler

Drottwiler Old Timer Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 20, 2010
    Drott's Dog House
    EHPro. Quality products at reasonable prices.

8. Garrett1234567

Garrett1234567 Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 11, 2014
    Wv usa
    Innokin for me, but that's just because I just went from an ego twist to a vtr. I'm sure my opinion will change over time but from what I've seen innokin makes some quality products and seems to listen to it's customers for feedback.
    Thanks for the chance to win some new gear, good luck everyone

Garrett

9. SLane

SLane Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 3, 2012
    North Carolina
    I haven't used that many different products made from different companies. Three stand out for me although after reading through the posts here, as soon as I can, I think I need to try Innokin products.

Smok, if I'm not mistaken, was the original products we used with the ego kits from MV which included batteries and atomizers. Soon after we started on carto tanks. Smok will always rank high because they were first. The Dh and I also use smok vv winders now along with vision spinners and vivi novas and kranger protanks. Vision came out with the stone which was hard to use without a mouthful of juice but led us to the vivi novas which were such an upgrade from carto tanks as far as ease of use. After that we tried the kranger protanks which my dh loves but I stayed with the topwick tanks.

I will try other products as soon as the bb dd gets out of college or I win the lottery lol.

10. Budkiss

Budkiss Senior Member Verified Member

Jul 15, 2014
    Alabama
    My KANGER mega is a consistent tank with no worries or complications.

Never win anything but what the heck... good luck all

11. kritter

kritter Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 14, 2011
    western north carolina
    Haven't tried alot of products but I've had a YoungJune mod for a long time that has been dropped almost daily and it keeps on tickin!!

12. acc1977

acc1977 Full Member

Jul 2, 2014
    Asheville NC
    EHPro. Their products are very good quality and their prices are reasonable.

[​IMG]

13. The Curse of Millhaven

The Curse of Millhaven Full Member

Jan 25, 2014
    Amherst, OH, USA
    My favorite manufacturer is Matt at ePipemods. The simplicity and attractiveness of his mods really makes vaping fun for me.

14. BillyHill

BillyHill Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 29, 2014
    Big Lick
    Kanger Best tank for me so far.

15. Showbird

Showbird Senior Member ECF Veteran

I like Kanger. Quality Products at a fair price and can usually get replacement parts easy.

Thanks for the giveaway!

16. inksane

inksane Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 21, 2011
    Minnesota
    My favorite so far has been innokin. I never have issues with their products and they are built to take a beating.

17. Bookworm

Bookworm Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 16, 2012
    USA
    I have to say Innokin! I have dropped my itaste vv 3.0 so many times, and it still works perfectly. Very well built!

Thanks for the contest!

18. spider3006

spider3006 Full Member

Mar 26, 2014
    eastland tx usa
    smok
    because i love these Steel eGo Mega Dual Coil Cartomizer, Flat Tip

19. a wandering soul

a wandering soul Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Feb 27, 2014
    North Carolina
    My favorite manufacturer is a toss up but for the same reason.

Its a tie between innokin and hcigar.

Innokin because they make a variety of products that are suitable for people new to vaping and for old hands as well. They make high quality products that do what they are supposed to and come at a very fair price point. They use good components and have a huge following for good reason.

Hcigar makes some of the coolest mods on the market available to the masses at an affordable price. They make very high quality clones that are often done at a 1:1 ratio. While I would like to be able to pay the companies of origin for their intellectual conceptions, they are beyond my price point at the moment. And since hcigar products provide so many an affordable option to pursue their vaping needs beyond a beginner level I think they do a great service to the community who dont have a lot of disposable income.

If I had to choose a favorite I guess it would be innokin. The reason is that they are much more user friendly to new non smokers. It is also satisfying enough to offer a real chance to help drop the coffin nails for good.

Thanks for the contest! Good luck to you all!

Via spontaneous binary code

20. Shellie

Shellie Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2014
    Poconos
    I have to echo the kanger. I have my protank mini 3 from them and it is hands down the winner. Best flavor no matter what battery I put it on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.