NGAHaze

Infinity Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Georgia
I watched this video - The EA Mod by EHPro - Feature Overview - YouTube
because I already have this mech and wanted to see your take on it. What I found interesting in the video was that the mod that was being reviewed had EGO threading while my EA mod does not. :( I'm guessing my is an earlier version and while I don't usually use ego threaded devices on mechs, it is a nice option to have. Good video Mike! :)

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Well - I'm not just here to say "Hello" (although Ya' did say that would alright) . . . ;)

I "Subscribe" to MadVapes and even "Like" the Video that I watched which was about the "EHPro Kayfun Nano" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY0tgzqeuCw) that I didn't even know existed or anything about it . . . :facepalm:

Since, I couldn't leave a comment there on "YouTube" (Don't know why, but it seems that I can't - just get a "pop-up" that closes immediately so I don't know what is happening) - I will say here that I really appreciate seeing how "You" re-build the coils, put the Kayfun" back together, and fill this one, and especially - the "Caution" message about getting "Dry Hits" and that it can happen if someone has/leaving to much wick materials in/around base . . . VERY NICE & Informative . . . :thumbs:

BTW: Glad to see that the lights going out didn't throw Ya' either and that "You" were able to complete the video without a hitch for the last couple of seconds . . . :lol: :lol: :lol:

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA
I hope this counts, I've wanted a Squape from you guys for a long time. (Got my KFL+ and Nimbus from you), so I tried to watch the video review of it. After 30 minutes, I managed to get up to 4:27 in the video, before it crashed. I also don't have sound on my computer, but I suffered watching those little dots circle for half an hour, so I could see 4:27 of Youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread