MadVapes Weekly Contest - June 23 through June 27

Status
Not open for further replies.

sashim80

Ultra Member
Jun 18, 2014
Gainesville, Florida,USA
Just watched your innokin itaste 135 mini video! Oh my goodness I love love love it! It's so pretty! Even the box it comes in is absolutely amazing. I haven't seen many mods but this is the prettiest by far! The ones I have been looking at getting didn't have the ability to change wattage either. As you say it is expensive but you get what you pay for and it will last long due to the spring loaded pins. I don't have a mod yet and I would just be so excited to win this. I can't even Believe how awesome it is! Thanks for the chance to win it! Your videos are great! Very informative and great personally! Goodluck with everything! ;)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

SLane

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
North Carolina
I watched a couple videos.
Innokin iTaste 134 Mini - Feature Overview

I also watched the kayfun nano and the company overview. Enjoyed them both. I think it's probably time for the dh and I to leave ego type vv batteries and protanks and novas to something a little more advanced. He's hard on batteries lol and seeing you drop it in the video and saying it'll last a long time because of the spring loaded connection was really interesting to me.

I was in the Concord Mills area MadVapes yesterday to pick up a few chargers and a new battery for the dh and of course some eliquid. I looked at the more advanced batteries/mods? and the kfun nano. I mentioned the MV contests and all the guys immediately knew it was you doing the contests. :)

They said you now have 16 b&m stores! Wow and congratulations, that's quite an accomplishment. I was there around 2:30 to 3PM and was very impressed with how busy it was. I've gotten slack on visiting the b&m because ordering online is so easy and had forgotten how much fun it is to actually see everything laid out in the store.

Last edited:

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA

krisjay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2014
Maine
Watched the 134 mini overview, great information, however, my favorite parts of the video are Mike's bizzare eye movements while he is vaping, I have to wonder, do I look like that when vaping, lol. I subscribed, liked shared, commented and whatever else I could think of. Great job guys, check under wayne quirion for my facebook post. Thanks for the chance.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cBGyZnii58

I watched the how to dry burn coils video. I am avid at dry burning my coils, and so this was very helpful to me! I learned a few things I did not know! Thank you for the great video! I liked, subscribed, and shared on google plus.

Thank you for this contest! I want the goodies! .......as im sure many others do as well! Lol

shadowinside

May 13, 2014
Indiana, USA
EHPro Kayfun Nano - Overview and Rebuild - YouTube

I haven't tried a rebuildable yet, but been thinking about trying it. From your video it seems like the kit included in this giveaway would be a great start. Another thing you mentioned was the flavor with the Kayfuns which is my main priority. Also didn't look as complicated as I figured it would be to rebuild. So now I've started watching the other rebuilding videos you have as well.

Thanks for the giveaway as always!

sashim80

Ultra Member
Jun 18, 2014
Gainesville, Florida,USA
Just watched another one of your videos it was the tips tricks and fixes for common problems. It was nice to get some information on the simple things you don't hear much about like battery cleaning, tank leaks, coils and Burt tasting. Very informative! Thanks! I love the itaste mini I want one so bad! :)

Next I need to watch the kayfun video. That's something I might want to get soon too! ;)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread