The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

MadVapes Weekly Contest - October 20 through October 24

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by Crowedude654, Oct 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Carolina Vapoor

Carolina Vapoor Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 20, 2012
    North Carolina, US
    Would you rather eat at a restaurant that allows vaping, but the food's mediocre at best, or eat at a restaurant with amazing food that has banned vaping?

I am going with amazing food. I used to wait to smoke and I do the same with vaping.

2. wvducklady

wvducklady Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 23, 2013
    US
    This was a hard decision for me :) Where I am from i have never seen a sign allowing vaping....most people in my area probably do not even know about vaping and I get strange looks from many people when I vape. If it was just me by myself I think I would choose the mediocre food that allowed vaping just so I could be around other vapers...something I have never truly experienced. I would love to actually be around other vapers and discuss vaping!
    I am always respectful when I vape around others, and I do not blow vaper in someone's face. My boyfriend does not smoke or vape so I have had alot of practice to be respectful to non smokers and non vapers. (Now, if my boyfriend was with me I would choose the non vaping restaurant. :) )

Thank you for the contest as always! Good luck to everyone and congrats to who ever wins :)

3. BiCurry

BiCurry Full Member

I'd rather the good food.. I can vape in the bathroom.

Or step outside if the weather is nice.

=D

4. er767

er767 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 4, 2012
    nj
    I would go for the food, if I want crappy food where I can vape, I'll stay home lol

5. Bionicunderwear

Bionicunderwear Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Rather eat at an amazing restaurant with no vaping

6. Fattlestar

Fattlestar Ultra Member Verified Member

Oct 10, 2014
    Ohio, USA
    Would you rather eat at a restaurant that allows vaping, but the food's mediocre at best, or eat at a restaurant with amazing food that has banned vaping?

Mediocre food. Vaping is high on my list :)

7. sungbd

sungbd Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 18, 2014
    Minneapolis, MN

One more vote for the "Good Food". I can always vape outside with my happy stomach!

8. Mrstrout07

Mrstrout07 Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 18, 2014
    Columbus, OH, USA
    I would have to go with amazing food! If I'm eating amazing food im not gonna think about vaping until im done eating anyways!

9. Crowedude654

Crowedude654 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 11, 2012
    Charlotte, NC
    Thanks for your posts! The contest will be ending today at 1pm EST.

For the record, I would also pick the mediocre food. I can go without vaping, sure. And I don't cloud chase in public. But out of principle, I won't support establishments that don't support vaping. Most places that ban vaping do it because they aren't educated and just don't want to deal with it, not for any health reasons. Is it rude to bother other people with your vaping? Sure it is, but every vaper should have a little bit of common sense. But a lot of these restaurants lump vaping in with their smoking ban and post signs saying "No smoking, including electronic cigarettes." For non-vaping patrons, this implies that smoking is just as bad as vaping; it equates them. If I go to a new place where vaping is banned, I make it a point to talk to the owner/manager about it, educate them a little bit, and at the very least, request that they change their sign to distinguish between smoking and vaping. Of course, I'm very nice about it. It is their choice whether or not to allow vaping. But they should be aware that it's my choice, and the choice of other vapers, to choose where we spend our money, and some of us would rather spend it at a place that recognizes the benefits of vaping. This is a crucial time for vaping, and I think it's important to make sure that decisions are based on accurate information.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.