The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

MadVapes Weekly Contest - October 20 through October 24

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by Crowedude654, Oct 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Crowedude654

Crowedude654 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 11, 2012
    Charlotte, NC
    It's Monday, we're giving stuff away, let's get right to it:

1 x EHPro Seeker
    1 x EHPro Hive RDA or EHPro Big Buddha RBA
    2 x 26650 Batteries
    1 x Charger
    60mL of any e-liquid

If you like copper mods, then the Seeker will be right up your alley. It takes a 26650 so it has great battery life and a higher amp limit. And, it will look great with either The Hive or The Big Buddha.

To be eligible to win this week, we're going to play "Would You Rather..."

Would you rather eat at a restaurant that allows vaping, but the food's mediocre at best, or eat at a restaurant with amazing food that has banned vaping?

Thanks all, and GOOD LUCK!!

2. jchadbourne

jchadbourne Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 7, 2013
    Buffalo ny
    I would rather eat at restaurant with amazing food and has banned vaping.

3. MoonLit_Water

MoonLit_Water We All Shine On Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 16, 2013
    Stuart, Florida
    I would rather go for the good food, I can go with out vaping long enough to eat a good meal. I like My food wholesome and as unprocessed as possible. Thats how i cook at home, and if I'm going to and paying 3 to 4 times the amount that I can make it at home for, I want it to be good.

Thanks For The Awesome Contest You Always Host

Good Luck Everyone

bon appetit
    keep calm and vape on, even if you have to wait till after your meal

4. GPC2012

GPC2012 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 12, 2014
    Reedley Ca
    Being a one time assistant chef. I'd rather eat at a restaurant that has mediocre food and vape. I can probably make just about anything I'd order at any restaurant better they can in the sense that I know exactly how I like it and I can be a bit picky. So I'd rather vape then go home and have the amazing food.:D

5. standinthestars

standinthestars Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2014
    usually at work
    I have to go for the amazing food. I'd love to support the place that allows vaping, but I don't do well with bad food. Maybe I could go to the place with the mediocre food after my dinner and get some dessert and coffee while vaping :)

Thank you for this week's contest!

6. loxmythe

loxmythe Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2010
    pa
    I'd go for the amazing food. But probably wouldn't go there again.

7. kathi17

kathi17 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Dec 30, 2013
    Stonington, ME, USA
    I would rather go to a restaurant that has mediocre food, but allows vaping. The mediocre food is probably less expensive, and I can relax and enjoy myself.

Like gpc2012, if I want really good food, I can always go home and make it myself, and relax and vape with my meal. I get so tired of people who think that because I am vaping, that I'm still a smoker, rather than think of me as someone who is overcoming a terrible addiction, and trying to make myself more healthy.

Nope, I won't stay at a hotel that has a smoking ban, (even though I no longer smoke), and I feel the same way about restaurants when I have a choice. I don't need to be around intolerant people.

8. remark

remark Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2014
    West Palm Beach, FL
    The mediocre at best is where I go already!!! And if they allowed vaping I'd be in heaven! I don't go out to eat very often, but I would really love to be able to vape, so I would choose mediocre food, hands down. TYTYTY Crowedude654!

9. AG51

AG51 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    I'd go fer the amazing food wiff no vaping
    cuz it's hard to chew food wiff a drip tip in my lips at da same time [​IMG]

10. whodat2112

whodat2112 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

I would go for the amazing food... Eat..... Then go outside and vape.
    Providing the food prices weren't outrageous.
    Thanks for the generous contests.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

11. Topdogie01

Topdogie01 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

If they are in the same price range id go for the better food, as I will just sit outside on the sidewalk (not resuraunt property so cant stop me vaping) and vape. If the nice food is too much higher then id normally go to the mediocre food and vape occasionally while I eat or while waiting on food.

12. iota

iota Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2014
    In transit
    I don't really vape while I eat and I love great food, so I would pick the amazing food one. It would be nice to have the choice though - but we are playing "Would You Rather...", not "hedge your bet...", so I'll just stay with the amazing food ! Thank ya'!

13. therussellv

therussellv Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2013
    Winters, Texas
    I would go for the better food

14. Stosh

Stosh Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 2, 2010
    Nevada
    I would go for the amazing food even if vaping was banned. I was always able to survive eating in amazing restaurants that banned smoking when I was a smoker, or banned cell phones (a blessing) or any other restriction. If their food is good enough to stand on it's own, any ban to ensure all customers can enjoy their experience is minor.

15. diabolique

diabolique Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 5, 2009
    Portland, Oregon USA
    I would rather eat at a restaurant with amazing food that has banned vaping. I can't vape while I'm eating anyway

16. rbeckys8

rbeckys8 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 7, 2013
    idaho
    I would go for the food..that's what I'm there for..I'll vape later like I use to smoke later!!!!!

17. OldLadyO

OldLadyO Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'd go for the amazing food. If I was still smoking cigs my answer would be the opposite. I wouldn't eat anywhere that didn't allow smoking! Vaping doesn't have that terrible grip on me that smoking did. It's more of a pleasure than an addition.

18. Fuzzy Bruce

Fuzzy Bruce Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 21, 2014
    Fort Liquordale, Fl.
    If the restaurant that allows vaping has a better bar or colder beer, I am there!!!

19. liblue1

liblue1 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I don't eat out much anyway....so yes or no to both......it all depends..I don't vape & eat at the same time anyway...

20. Garrett1234567

Garrett1234567 Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 11, 2014
    Wv usa
    I would eat the mediocre food just to support a vape friendly business

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.