Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
It's Monday, we're giving stuff away, let's get right to it:

1 x EHPro Seeker
1 x EHPro Hive rda or EHPro Big Buddha RBA
2 x 26650 batteries
1 x Charger
60mL of any e-liquid

If you like copper mods, then the Seeker will be right up your alley. It takes a 26650 so it has great battery life and a higher amp limit. And, it will look great with either The Hive or The Big Buddha.

To be eligible to win this week, we're going to play "Would You Rather..."

Would you rather eat at a restaurant that allows vaping, but the food's mediocre at best, or eat at a restaurant with amazing food that has banned vaping?

Thanks all, and GOOD LUCK!!

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
I would rather go for the good food, I can go with out vaping long enough to eat a good meal. I like My food wholesome and as unprocessed as possible. Thats how i cook at home, and if I'm going to and paying 3 to 4 times the amount that I can make it at home for, I want it to be good.

Thanks For The Awesome Contest You Always Host

Good Luck Everyone

bon appetit
keep calm and vape on, even if you have to wait till after your meal

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Being a one time assistant chef. I'd rather eat at a restaurant that has mediocre food and vape. I can probably make just about anything I'd order at any restaurant better they can in the sense that I know exactly how I like it and I can be a bit picky. So I'd rather vape then go home and have the amazing food.:D

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA
I would rather go to a restaurant that has mediocre food, but allows vaping. The mediocre food is probably less expensive, and I can relax and enjoy myself.

Like gpc2012, if I want really good food, I can always go home and make it myself, and relax and vape with my meal. I get so tired of people who think that because I am vaping, that I'm still a smoker, rather than think of me as someone who is overcoming a terrible addiction, and trying to make myself more healthy.

Nope, I won't stay at a hotel that has a smoking ban, (even though I no longer smoke), and I feel the same way about restaurants when I have a choice. I don't need to be around intolerant people.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
I'd go fer the amazing food wiff no vaping
cuz it's hard to chew food wiff a drip tip in my lips at da same time
thumb_unsure3-1.gif

Topdogie01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
Illinois, United States
If they are in the same price range id go for the better food, as I will just sit outside on the sidewalk (not resuraunt property so cant stop me vaping) and vape. If the nice food is too much higher then id normally go to the mediocre food and vape occasionally while I eat or while waiting on food.

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
I would go for the amazing food even if vaping was banned. I was always able to survive eating in amazing restaurants that banned smoking when I was a smoker, or banned cell phones (a blessing) or any other restriction. If their food is good enough to stand on it's own, any ban to ensure all customers can enjoy their experience is minor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread