The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

MadVapes Weekly Contest - October 20 through October 24

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by Crowedude654, Oct 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. thehangdude

thehangdude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 17, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
    If those are my only choices, I would stay home and have amazing food while vaping.

2. reeffreak77

reeffreak77 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Amazing food banned vape. I can wait.

3. 2DresQ36

2DresQ36 Full Member

Oct 12, 2014
    Charlotte, NC, USA
    I'd go for the place that allows vaping with the mediocre food. Not only to support them but also I'm with a lot of the others that have posted... I can cook excellent food at home. However, to eat, drink and socially vape... Yeah, it would be worth the experience for that and not the food that's being served.:vapor:

4. Amraann

Amraann Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 24, 2011
    Florida
    I would have to say amazing food and no vaping. It would have to be really amazing food and something that I would not cook at home. There are very few things that I cannot cook at home.

5. acc1977

acc1977 Full Member

Jul 2, 2014
    Asheville NC
    I would rather eat at a restaurant with amazing food that has banned vaping

[​IMG]

6. JoanJ

JoanJ ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2014
    WV
    I would go to the restaurant that served the amazing food but didn't allow vaping. If you really think about it... you aren't in the restaurant that long any way... It would be different if it was perhaps a sports bar where you generally stay through the entire sporting event.

7. DEAc23

DEAc23 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 24, 2014
    Washington
    I would definitely go with the restaurant where I can vape, as I really enjoy taking a vape here and there while I'm eating :vapor:

Thanks for yet another awesome opportunity! :thumb:

8. KC33

KC33 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 24, 2013
    Ft. Lauderdale, FL USA
    Good food , I'll vape at the club next door after I eat. :toast:

9. RaceGun59

RaceGun59 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 5, 2013
    Owensboro, KY
    Would you rather eat at a restaurant that allows vaping, but the food's mediocre at best, or eat at a restaurant with amazing food that has banned vaping?

I would go for the amazing food.

10. mike1178

mike1178 Full Member Verified Member

Feb 11, 2010
    Wisconsin
    Depends....if you're paying we're going for amazing food! If I'm paying we're going cheap!! I don't vape in restaurants anyways.

11. Stacy1

Stacy1 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2014
    Brunswick,GA,USA
    I would go to the mediocre restaurant just to show support for the business supporting me. If the food sucks there's always a McDonald's on the way home:D

12. kvothe

kvothe Full Member

Mar 31, 2014
    United States
    I would rather eat the good food and wait to vape after i have ate. I can wait to vape untel im done eating.

13. Peridox

Peridox Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 1, 2014
    Wisconsin
    I don't really vape while eating. So i'd go for the amazing food. But if its a social dinner I would go to the mediocre location as its for the whole package.

14. Dracul

Dracul Full Member Verified Member

Sep 17, 2014
    Delhi, India
    I would rather eat mediocore food at a resteraunt that allows vaping than go to one with great food, but has banned vaping. Also, while vaping I ensure that I am not blowing clouds of vapor as it may disturb someone.

15. nanusic

nanusic Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2014
    Myrtle Beach
    I would rather have the good food!
    I'm with many of the other's that you can't vape and eat at the same time.;)

16. Stacy1

Stacy1 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2014
    Brunswick,GA,USA
    I dont vape and eat at the same time either, but if someone wants to, I believe they should have that option

17. _JB_

_JB_ Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2014
    Michigan
    If I was to truly going to have a grand dining experience I would rather not have people vaping around me I think it would interfere with my enjoyment.

18. 100%VG

100%VG Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2013
    Starbase 12 near Risa
    When I go out to eat, I like to enjoy the experience of being out, and I like to stay for a good while. I'd like to be able to vape while waiting for my order, if it were that kind of place, and I'd want to be able to vape after the meal while chatting with those at the table. So between the two options, that leaves mediocre food, which is generally fine by me anyway. The times that I've gone "fine dining" or the supposed great food route, the only thing that was truly great about it was the bill.

I can go for periods without vaping when I have to, so that's not really the issue. The big difference between smoking and vaping is that I really enjoy vaping. I smoked because I was hooked, but never really enjoyed it. Therefore, when I can't vape, I miss it more than I missed a cigarette when I couldn't smoke somewhere. I could sit through a whole 3-hour theater movie without a cigarette and not have a problem. Luckily for me, vaping is not banned where I live, so I stealth vape in theaters, holding it in so there is not much to exhale, and I blow it down. There have only been a few instances that I know of here, where there was something like a McDonald's manager who asked someone not to vape because it looked like smoking to another customer's kids, so they asked him not to. He stopped, finished what he was doing, and left. No big deal for him. I'd do and be the same.
    :)

19. Xaiver

Xaiver Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2011
    Clearwater, MN
    Honestly... I work in a restaurant, and have spent plenty of time learning to cook. The hardest part about going to a restaurant, for me, is trying to justify buying 1 plate for what it would cost me to feed 4-5 people on the same stuff.

That said.

I don't vape in public buildings, typically. (I vape in the back at work, but never in front when there are customers around) So I don't mind not vaping in a restaurant.

Feel free to mark me with the "Amazing food, no vaping" restaurant crowd, even with all my caveats. :)

20. inksane

inksane Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 21, 2011
    Minnesota
    I would rather eat at a restaurant that has amazing food.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.