Status
Not open for further replies.

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
When using the ring, I'd just grab the base and ring together and spin the cap off. Fill the lake and spin the cap back on. Never had a problem. Have a long drip tip on the Magma, so just spin it with that after cracking the top lose. Makes for a quick fuel up, nascar style. lmao.

On a side note, 101Vape has the infinite Magma clone for $27.99. Thinking of getting one to compare with the real deal. That would at least keep me from buy another Authentic. :lol:.

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
Well, happy to report that the Infinite Magma clone, from 101Vape, appears to be an exact duplicate of the original. Same exact build, 1:1 interchangeable. Only way I can tell the difference is, that the Authentic has MadEyes Pumpkin juice in it and is sitting on the Stingray, and the Infinite clone has Strawberry blakapple juice in it, and is on top of the Tree of Life 26650 clone.

Both Outstanding rba's.

bakerb87

Sep 8, 2013
United States
Just got my Magma infinite clone from 101vape in today and I'm loving it. Bought the clone to see if I liked the Vape before spending money on the real deal. I have to say I'm very impressed with this dripper. I'm primarily a kayfun/Russian guy and this thing is right on par flavor wise. Running a 10 wrap 24 gauge single macro coil at .6 ohms on my Hana. This is my first build on her and I'm lookin forward to trying out some different setups.

What do y'all think is the best flavor chasin build?

Drizzledog

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2014
Gilbert AZ
Just got my Magma infinite clone from 101vape in today and I'm loving it. Bought the clone to see if I liked the Vape before spending money on the real deal. I have to say I'm very impressed with this dripper. I'm primarily a kayfun/Russian guy and this thing is right on par flavor wise. Running a 10 wrap 24 gauge single macro coil at .6 ohms on my Hana. This is my first build on her and I'm lookin forward to trying out some different setups.

What do y'all think is the best flavor chasin build?

Just double up on the coil you're currently building! Oh and buy more juice.

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
Do get some serious condensation out of the air holes, but over filling or spilling down the side is easy to do too. lol. Washed and dusted of my Innokin U-can, works great for filling the magma, just a pulse or two and the lake is full. Going to get me one for my other magma, so I'll have a tank for both. lol

iamAuz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2014
Bryant, Arkansas
my magma is an authentic and i love it. i am not a cloud chaser..... the airhole i use is the dual 1mm size, the smallest airhole. for my setup i use 2 strand of cotton. a .8 - .9 ohm dual horizontal microcoils. i stick the cotton tails down into the wells, not to the bottom but probably 3/4 of the way down. i want to leave as much room open for juice as i can, but i want to have my wick tails go far enough down so when my juice level gets low it will still wick no problem. once the wicks get soaked, i get a tiny screwdriver or tiny rod and move the wicks to the sides so they arent sitting right in the middle of my juice wells, i like to leave an open area in the middle. i also nudge the wicks away from the airhole underneath the coil a little bit, just so extra juice doesnt get sucked down into the airhole. i have been using this setup for 3 months or so now, however long i have had this atty.... i have encountered no problems. it wicks great, tastes great, vapes great. it will only leak if you over fill it, which is easy to do but not a problem. as far as walking around with it, it doesnt leak at all. i have left it on its side, nothing. i have fell asleep with it, no leaks. i love this atty its great. i still cant get enough of the flavor, its such a warm tasty vape.

Last edited:

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
^I'm a little OCD too..:)

Question, I had a realization- infinite clones. I get a good bit of condensation come through drip tip. I've always been aware that the drip tip doesn't sit flush with top cap. It actually goes into the cap a good bit.

I looked at op..again, and I noticed the drip tip looks like it's flush. Do any of you fortunate people that have one of these have condensation get to your mouth?

KC33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2013
Ft. Lauderdale, FL USA
I also bought the Infinite to compare and it's by far the best clone I've ever seen. I don't even bother to try to tell them apart anymore. I got it on Ebay 27 bucks shipped. Very reliable seller if anyone wants his info PM me. I just looked, he's got 7 left.

I've been vaping it mostly on an EA, which hits like a truck, and had to go from .23 to .49 DC so as to not burn my throat. I've never had a dripper that held so much juice and it doesn't leak due to the screw on cap. Flavor blows away my TOBH, which really surprised me. This is one well thought out atty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread