• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Malaysia to regulate Vaping (means its officially legalized!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odon

Dec 7, 2015
As far as I am aware, the Bill to Ban vaping was passed over and the Federal Government has allowed the continued use and sale of vape sometime in late october / early november. So the SOJ made his ruling after the fact.

But I have not seen or heard of any contradictions to his move by the Government, so I am in the dark too.

Thanks. I cant see this resolving anytime soon then, because i cant imagine the SOJ will just about-face on his decree

RichardA

Oct 31, 2015
Well, it looks like some Malaysian states have gone ahead to ban the sale of vaping products. 3 new states have joined in the bandwagon giving some very lame ... excuse that it is 'haram'. This really peeves me so much. They are just making up excuses when they have run out of alternatives to giving a reason to ban.

Times like these, I feel like I am in the presence of ......!

Odon

Dec 7, 2015
Well, it looks like some Malaysian states have gone ahead to ban the sale of vaping products. 3 new states have joined in the bandwagon giving some very lame ... excuse that it is 'haram'. This really peeves me so much. They are just making up excuses when they have run out of alternatives to giving a reason to ban.

Times like these, I feel like I am in the presence of ......!

What a fricking mare for the vape traders too.

Since stepping into the world of vaping ive had a new emotion - "vanger" - vape anger. Vanger at all the do-gooders pushing their weight around on vapesters cos their either too addicted to tobacco dollars to make any changes there, or just too shameless to trump up whatever negatives they find so they can say look at me! Grrrr.

Reactions: RichardA

Odon

Dec 7, 2015
Ha
@Odon, take a vape and calm your nerves. It helps me whenever I read the papers on vaping. The day the local tabloids paint a very positive remark on vaping, its the day I ....... oh heck, that's never gonna happen.

Ha ha yeah, good advice, I shall take a chill pill and fantasize about happier headlines!

Reactions: Karstine

RichardA

Oct 31, 2015
Illegal to sell and distribute, but not on personal consumption. This is invoking every personal right to choose vape over cigarette if they outlawed an individual to vape in his own home etc.

If they say no vaping in areas where there is no smoking, I am cool with that. You want to treat us like smokers, no problem. If smokers can buy their cancer stick anywhere, I want to be able to do so with my vape.

Vaping is not illegal, because the Federal Government has not made it so. Countries which do so, are not really thinking about the health of the individual. They are thinking with their pockets. There isn't enough REAL studies that say vaping is harmful to our health. Propaganda to the extreme. I have never come across anything that has united the Governments and the Media to report lies to the public, for the sake they will give up vaping. Cigarette companies are holding them very tightly under a noose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread