Not open for further replies.

VictorViper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2013
Vancouver
www.thisoldneon.com
Ordered a blitz ghoul today

Single coil, but that sucker is a fogger, make no mistake. This thread is frustrating.

Wrap coils. Lots of them. Waste wire and wick. Build and build and build again, and when you dial something in, work at repeating it.

This is not your first thread asking the same thing, you will succeed by doing, not cherry picking the posts that sound good to you and ignoring the rest. Whatever idea you have in your head about getting a "correct" vape are wrong. You get there by failing. Again and again. Put the work and time in. It's worth it, I promise.

And for Pete's sake be prepared to ditch the mech.

sgobots

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2014
Berlin, Maryland
Those giant wide bore tips kill flavor unless power goes up correspondingly. Try the 510 adapter and the tightest drip tip you have or buy one and you might have a chance to get flavor at reasonable power. Most important single item IMO. And does that thing even have a single coil option? I hope you're not saying put Kayfun coils in that thing. It certainly wasn't a video arguing against Claptons, that's what he used... unless you take it to show it's a package deal, trendy atty with trendy giant hole needs trendy coils. I skimmed it but I don't think he wasted any time talking about whether it would work on a mech though.
Sorry for the confusion. I was a few beers deep at the point of posting that, so I wasn’t implying to run a Kayfun build in that thing. I run dual Clapton builds on pretty much all my rdas, but haven’t gotten anything new since the Kennedy 24 and the v1 petri.....which got me thinking.

You probably hit the nail on the head with the drip tip. Good call!! It would certainly be an easy enough thing to try.

fifamymaingame

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2017
Colorado
Yeah I did a 26 36g ni80 Clapton in the dr used it on my voopoo in bypass was better then I thought so I figured might just get a 22m single coil as it'll be easier to build on and would just be a better to learn on tank

The 26 36 was warm and flavorful I have never liked round wire but I still plan on trying new builds with it

Works like a charm on my hugo squeeze been enjoying the mech last few days

Doing the ghoul with a quad core fused Clapton from avs lot better them the builds I was doing tho it should be .19 this one Is .24 I think the legs are little long I can push towards the cermeric block more and cut more leg length
Sometimes less is more.
With a quad core like that, it's gonna take a damn eternity to get any heat out of it.
Stick with 2 core. On a single coil rda, on a single battery mech, you may find something around .2 ohms with a dual coil will throw you the heat you want. A 510 drip tip will condense that fog into some tasty vapor...
My .02

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
eichhorn-circular-wooden-train-set-15-piece--2F3016CB_zoom.jpg

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX

fifamymaingame

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2017
Colorado
Ramp ups non existent on this literally I can tell and from watching reviews they pushed it 1 2 mm closer to the ceramic block

Don't know why it's . 24 tho when avs chart say it should be .19

I'm digging this tank flavors good it's just the nasty cereal vapist from fuggin and Carmel capicono from la sauce mixed muted both flavors when I was using ranibow by pixie it was amazing

Next build I'm try the 3 wire build geekay vapes suggested 3 28 gauge ni80 with the 4*5 wrap he posted not to long ago

I think I've had vt for awhile too even hawain tasting juice I don't yet good flavor sold the dead rabbit got this and

Got the quadcore fused 28*36
And 2*28 36 fused from avs

I must of had normal Claptons in my reload before because the juice flys in my reload

I just do ohms law and watts Law to know the power coming to the coils

Attachments

• 15185623900591644140392.jpg
    15185623900591644140392.jpg
    685.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Judging from the picture, I think you have proper leg length for that atty. Your coil is close to the air holes and not directly under the drip tip which will help reduce any spit back. It also allows a smooth path for the air to flow from airhole to coil to mouth piece. Getting too close to the block will reduce some of the air from rolling up the back of your coil. Since you're not actually dripping, it doesn't matter so much that your coil is off center from your drip tip.
Who cares what someone else's build pics look like. Better results always trumps better pictures .

Sorry if I sound like a "snob", just trying to help .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread