• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Midlands Meet????

When should we have our midlands meet?

• Holiday meet in December

• First weekend

• Second weekend

• New Year Meet in January 2011

• Do Not plan on attending no matter when it's scheduled

• Have a different date in mind leave a post about when

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
hey guys,
I have a call in to the owner of the rooster's den, for December 4th, saturday.
how's that sound??!! around 1-2 pm???
Since this will be christmas time i was thinking a secret santa or what is that called the white elephant??? where everyone gets a number according to how many presents there are. so, if there is 20 peeps and 20 gifts we have a drawing for 1-20. i pick # 5, so i get present # 5. But, if say later i like gift # 10 better i can trade and so on.!!
give me ideas....
what about a dessert contest???
the best holiday vape juice???
I will take any comments suggestions requests...... i want this to be fun for all!!!!
ttyl
sugismimi

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
ok, who slid in another vote, no fair Lol
sorry guys still waiting on a confirm date and time.
Phill the owner is taking the old folks from the area nursing homes and church groups, on tours to see the autumn leaves in the mountains, but he got the message, left it with his wife!!!!

P.S. ......
If we need to change it to jan. please speak up now!!!!!

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
I got the OK from the Rooster's Den for the 4th of December!!!!!
at 1 pm.....
His only question to me was, approx. how many????
do we want food, and how many will be drinking....
He doesn't serve food regularly, but does have a kitchen, so we can have food if we like.
I LIKE FOOD!!!!! DONT REALLY DRINK ANYMORE BUT I CAN YEEEEEEE HAAAAAWWWWW!!!

I will be putting directions to the Rooster's Den and hotel info here before the end of the week. keep checking back.

Can't wait to see y'all!!!!!
MiMi

Cocky0

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2010
Hampton, SC
I really need to make it to one of these meets. I've only met a handful of fellow vapers over the course of my travels. One is th lady who introduced me to it, and the others are the ones I introduced to it. If I have nothing going on that weekend, (Work, etc.), I'll roll up to Cola town for a meet up. I won't be able to drink much, but I'll certainly purchase enough to make me welcome.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I should be off that day! This is a great idea...I'm pretty new. I'm definitely in for some beer too!

Glad you found this OK matthawk. I have talked to many from SC and I think that you will have a good time with them! I am going to try and make it but it looks doubtful at this point.

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
Hey yall!!!
I am getting so excited.
You know the saying all roads lead to Cola Town??
Well it's true!!!
I have had a fibro flare the past 2 weeks and have been heavily (she smiles wickedly) medicated, so I havent gotten to the directions, but I will.
Is any one going to need a hotel?????
And I do hope every one brings a friend, date, S.O, or a designated driver!!!!!
I live really close by so if we need to have recoup time, lots of coffee time or a nappy nap, that's cool too.....
My hubs doesn't drink so, no problem there.....
I havent heard from KNO, so i don't know if he can be a supplier for us, we will need goodies to get friends and family.
hmmmmmmm....... i have another idea brewing but ill hold it for now... love planning these things!!!
ok well lemme go, i'm rambling, so happy!!!!
so I need to know Hotels?????
so far as getting to Columbia does anyone need directions??
i will post directions to the "The Den" from all highways into town. I'll also get the actual address so if ya want to mapquest you can. i do know it's Triangle city, west columbia sc 29169... that may be enuff, but ill post also.
I know Iknow.... I do this all the time;
what about any one wanting to car pool!!????
from chas or upstate or Mrt bch.????
that would afford some folks who can't come, to be able to.....
just a tho and I won't have any more at this time.
Bye!!!!

I just can't travel far right now. Can do Myrtle Beach but that's about it. Dogs, $ tight & Holidays coming. My renter (rents my sons house in Socastee - he moved back 2 pa when no jobs here) has not paid her rent. I have to go through this every month which means I end up bouncing checks. Oh poor me - lol! At least I'm not buying reg cigs!

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
The Rooster's Den
Home
1215 Augusta Road Suite A, West Columbia, SC 29169

Across from BoJangles, near intersection of 12th Street and Highway 1

(803) 794-8200

Please use this address at your ease to get directions from your starting place.
If a place for the night is needed, I would suggest those that are available in the "Vista"
those around downtown Columbia but stay around the Vista because it can get a bit seedy !!.
Try and stay around the State House and you will be safe.
Also, Further up or west on Augusta Rd. there are several hotels reasonably priced, I see lots of families staying there since they are just off of I-26.

all these suggestions are with in 3-5 miles from The Den.

As of this afternoon we will have our very own South Carolina Supplier "Kno" available for your holiday or personal needs!!!

I encourage everyone to bring :
all your PV's --- juice recipes and mixes ----- mods ----
doo-dads--- and whatever else you have to impress, educate, and share with everyone!!!

Let's bring items to trade also, give away, or if there are other ideas let me know or just come prepared.

I am going to set up a little table top christmas tree.
I'd like to ask everyone to bring something very small to put under or on the tree for giving away before we leave.

I'm thinking like
a few empty 3 ml bottles tied together with ribbon

a carto wrap'd

an extra battery tied up with ribbon,

little things make the best gifts!!!!

I will number them and we will pull numbers. The number you pull will be the gift you get.If anyone has a question or comment, speak now!!!

Can't think of anything else right now, but I am so excited to be planning this and can not wait!!!

Car Pool anyone!!!!?????

do we need to start a list?????
all you from the Low country
and then from the upstate???
ok I'm done hee hee
sugismimi

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread