• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Midlands Meet????

When should we have our midlands meet?

• Holiday meet in December

• First weekend

• Second weekend

• New Year Meet in January 2011

• Do Not plan on attending no matter when it's scheduled

• Have a different date in mind leave a post about when

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
The Meets have been very successful and seems like everyone has loads of fun.
The only place we haven't had a meet (as far as i know) is in the Midlands. In the Cola area.
I would love to get something going.
There are a few of us who have a hard time getting on the road to travel or home obligations keep us in town, so, I thought I would put out a feeler.

I guess the planning would start with When
I hate to say it but , the fall and "Holidays" are coming, do we wannd do something in October, before it gets too crazy in everyones schedules?
or maybe Beginning of November???
Beginning of December for a Christmas meet????
I would imagine a Saturday is best.
BUT Y'ALL LET ME KNOW, AND I CAN START PLANNING.
I may even have a place for us to meet that is private so it could be just the group. My family is personal friends with a band "irritating Julie" actually Hubs does the sound for them, may be available ya never know....
ok well let me get back to work, my boss has walked past a few times and is giving me the EYE, lolol!!!
TTYL

I was thinking that too Sugi, but prolly would be best if it were up fer me to guess in january. I would imagine that oct-dec is hectic fer most ppl. I would say some time in january would be good as ppl are winding down from the Holidays. Ain't nothin better than to unwind wid a bunch of vapers after a hectic couple of months.

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
Hmmmm.... I've got mixed feeling on this one. On one hand, CountryBoy has a valid point about it being crazy busy and it would be fun to look forward to something after the holidays and the January blues set in.

Then again, a holiday Vaper's Party would be a LOT of fun (especially if Santa vapes now, too!) :)

Oy, the dilemmas we vapers face...

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
ok good ideas all of them!!!
So I'm hearing a holiday party, I like it, but I'm thinking way too busy for many peeps to get a free moment to actually come to a meet. Everyone is sooooo busy.
I am also hearing in January, actually the 2 different suggested times are tied for VOTES (?)
I also like the after hoilday meet, oh wait my birthday is Jan. 4th, hmmmmm........ could do a party and vape meet,
Just kidding.
Ok so, I'm going to keep checking in and I'm going to keep a recorded count for hoilday meet in December ( 1st weekend)
or January.
I'll find time to put it in the sticky section, once I figure out how to format it, LOL!!!
Keep the ideas and suggestions coming.
Chris

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
lookin good yall!!!!
I have a place tentatively set up for our meet . i'm going to give it another few days/weeks not sure but more time nonetheless (i never liked that word but it seemed to fit) to get more folks time to see and vote.
This place has easy access to everything Columbia!!!! Hotels if needed, restaurants, even a krispie kreme down the street!!!!!!
pass the word to other SC Vapers so we can get a big response and have an awesome fun meet.....
ttyl
p.s........ Isn't my baby a cutey pie!!!!! That's Bailey at 2 mos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread