• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Midlands Meet????

When should we have our midlands meet?

• Holiday meet in December

• First weekend

• Second weekend

• New Year Meet in January 2011

• Do Not plan on attending no matter when it's scheduled

• Have a different date in mind leave a post about when

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
Hey Sug...thanks for organizing this. Right now I am planning on being there. Excited to see everyone.

I am very happy to do it.
I haven't been able to come to others for one reason or another, but i always wanted to have one here. I appreciate your kindness tho-
sugismimi

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
I think that's an awesome idea Kno.
I was waiting for a few more details to get taken care of on my end, then i am going to have it posted in the events section. Doc suggested I go to other web sites and invite or advertise the meet. i'll do that also when I have those details taken care of.
Whatever is new and exciting bring, clearance items???? I'm sure you will have it anyway, but I am really anxious to try the Sweet Caroline.
hint hint.. wink wink.... LOL!!!!

kaderick

ECF Veteran
For any one staying at a hotel that plans to drink, the local police are heavy in this area, I will be working after the meet and won't be drinking(I drive a taxi) I would be more then happy to pick you up at your hotel and get you back after the meet and no I won't be charging lol! Like Sug said there are alot of hotels near by, just give me a ring and I will be happy to pick you up! Sug I will even make a trip to Lexington i you plan to drink! (803)920-5906

scinsc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2010
USA
:thumbs:
For any one staying at a hotel that plans to drink, the local police are heavy in this area, I will be working after the meet and won't be drinking(I drive a taxi) I would be more then happy to pick you up at your hotel and get you back after the meet and no I won't be charging lol! Like Sug said there are alot of hotels near by, just give me a ring and I will be happy to pick you up! Sug I will even make a trip to Lexington i you plan to drink! (803)920-5906

Got to give you a very big thumbs up kaderick. Very generous offer.:thumbs:

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
What!!! This is an AWESOME OFFER !!!
Yeah Kaderick is correct, and they aren't nice, they don't give warnings... Altho, The Cheif of police for Cayce is a very old friend, I had a huge crush on him back in the day, oh I'm straying..... need my adderall, hee hee
anyway,
it's all set up and everything is is set for the Rooster's Den.
I can't wait to see all of y'all, everyone bring your cameras, we need to put pics in our forum, so everyone can be jealous of how much fun we have!!!!

I hope we can all get together sometime again in Myrtle Beach. I just had 12 teeth extracted and top dentures put in (all in 1 day). Not supposed to smoke for days but I still just "sucked" slowly on my e-cig. No problems yet except my face looks like I was in a bar fight and my turkey dinner will be in a blender!

matthawk7

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
Columbia, SC
Hey can someone bring along some good cartos? I'm a dripper and all the cartos I've tried just don't do it for me. If it weren't for the fact that ONE of the cartos I got with my starter kit rocked, I'd just write it off to the fact that they aren't for me. They're so freakin convenient tho... Hope to meet everyone!
M

Nightseer

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2010
Somewhere in time.
Hey can someone bring along some good cartos? I'm a dripper and all the cartos I've tried just don't do it for me. If it weren't for the fact that ONE of the cartos I got with my starter kit rocked, I'd just write it off to the fact that they aren't for me. They're so freakin convenient tho... Hope to meet everyone!
M

Try the ce2's-I'm officially hooked, ivape's got em:)

It's official-will have to try to make the next meet. Wallyworld has managed to ruin my entire thanksgiving holliday (5 days of 9 hour midshifts-lol-I can't even have LUNCH with my family from Wednesday to Sunday) then to add insult to injury I had requested the 4th off for this-and got rejected and another midshift. grrrrrrrrr

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
Hi Y'all,
The meet is next week and im getting excited.
I haven't heard from anyone about directions or needing other info. Don't be shy let me know how I can help make your trip easier or faster, more convenient????
you can reach me cmp10@scdmh.org also, and prolly quicker!!!
I will be looking forward to seeing all and having a ball !!!
Happy Holidays

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
awww, that's too bad.
There has been a meet just about in every section of the state, so i'm sure there will be one up there also!!!
We won't make this one - it really is just a bit to far for us. But if someone decides to have a meet Greenville - ish, we would love to come to one.

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
Alright, as it stands today, me, DH, and three (maybe 4???) friends are planning on being there barring any last minute work schedule changes, sick children, or being stood up by our babysitter (what a crazy time of year, it is, to say the least!). Your directions are quite clear (we know the area, yea!) and we'll be staying with friends -- so got that part covered. Looking forward to it! Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread