• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Midlands Meet????

When should we have our midlands meet?

• Holiday meet in December

• First weekend

• Second weekend

• New Year Meet in January 2011

• Do Not plan on attending no matter when it's scheduled

• Have a different date in mind leave a post about when

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC, USA
Got an e-mail today from orbitz to prepare for my trip to texas... apparently when you search for closest distance to the address, Texas has a la quinta located only 3 miles form the location. :D glad they e-mailed me, if i would have cancelled tomorrow i would have lost the booking fee, was able to cancel the reservation and book the correct La Quinta inn in columbia today for only 5.00 more... thought i would share.

Wink Wink....
We will have to try and find you, keep your PV close by!!!!

Looks like the gun show is a bust.
A lack of communication has left us without a table as the show is booked up.
but we get to go to a Pig Pickin here at home that weekend.

jbercegeay

Dec 5, 2010
Winter Haven, Fl
We had a Great time at the meet!! We were worried about going because we were newbies but I have to say, you guys are the nicest group of people I have ever meet. :) I can't wait to meet again!

By the way, I still need help with a couple of things, first I now have my VG and Flavorings, can someone point me to the best place to get nicotine so I can start mixing.

I cant seem to find the pay it forward forum can someone link to it or tell me where it is again

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
Hi SC,
How are you???
I know you had a tough decision to make , and I believe Sat. night was very sad for you.
Do we need to gather some good jokes and send them your way???
Just know we are here and your friend..
(((((((((((( hugs))))))))))))
Sugismimi
:thumbs:I had a great time at the meeting sugismimi, thank you. Nice to meet all of you folks that were there.

scinsc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2010
USA
Hi SC,
How are you???
I know you had a tough decision to make , and I believe Sat. night was very sad for you.
Do we need to gather some good jokes and send them your way???
Just know we are here and your friend..
(((((((((((( hugs))))))))))))
Sugismimi

Thanks Sugis,
Very sad but had to be done. She would have been 17 in February. She had gotten to the point that she was deaf, almost blind and losing smell. She was getting to the point of not recognizing me. Sad times but she's better off.

The Meets have been very successful and seems like everyone has loads of fun.
The only place we haven't had a meet (as far as i know) is in the Midlands. In the Cola area.
I would love to get something going.
There are a few of us who have a hard time getting on the road to travel or home obligations keep us in town, so, I thought I would put out a feeler.

I guess the planning would start with When
I hate to say it but , the fall and "Holidays" are coming, do we wannd do something in October, before it gets too crazy in everyones schedules?
or maybe Beginning of November???
Beginning of December for a Christmas meet????
I would imagine a Saturday is best.
BUT Y'ALL LET ME KNOW, AND I CAN START PLANNING.
I may even have a place for us to meet that is private so it could be just the group. My family is personal friends with a band "irritating Julie" actually Hubs does the sound for them, may be available ya never know....
ok well let me get back to work, my boss has walked past a few times and is giving me the EYE, lolol!!!
TTYL

I stay in Columbia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread