Merged old sticky threads (1)

Would you Like to see the eGo with color options

• Yes, I would buy a colored ego over what is available right now.

• No, I am satisfied with the current options.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

breakfastchef

Moved On
Feb 12, 2009
For what it's worth, the VaporGuys' atomizers work great with my Janty KB. I'm puffing on one now. :)

Which size atomizers from VaporGuys' are you using in your KB? The pen-style/304? I took delivery of my KB Extended this afternoon and soon found out the normal pen-style batteries do not fit a KB. It is good to know that I can use other atomizers.

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
I got my pre-order of janty dura today, along with my replacement parts!!:cool:

Well, I'd like to say congratulations, but I'm too busy being very, very jealous. :p

Seriously, that's great news. I heard the preorder Duras (not Dura-Cs) were starting to ship out last Thursday night. I'm hoping that the Dura-Cs are not far behind that.

Cellmeister

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2009
Beantown, USA
Go to the Janty Q&A thread here:

I just asked Ludo about Delivery & Dates, Here is what he posted

"JANTY DURA-C batteries and sets ETA dispatch JANTY USA: 10 March
JANTY DURA-C batteries and sets ETS from dispatch JANTY USA: 12 March
JANTY DURA-C replacements and pre-ordered DURA-C sets ETS from dispatch JANTY USA: 12 March"

Cellmeister

DrNick0143

Verified Member
Dec 27, 2008
Little Rock, AR
My kissbox was delivered not long after posting, sans USB car charger adapter. Needless to say, I was peeved. After emailing Jeff, he said he was out of stock, and he would send the adapter next week, not wanting to hold up my entire order any longer, he sent the package without it. I believe that Janty is doing the best that they can right now, and so far, their product is amazing. I told Jeff "keep in mind that you have an opportunity to set the bar very high in terms of product performance and customer service, and doing so will benefit us all." and "I just don't want to see a company that I've heard nothing but good about start to slide, then we as customers are left with few choices. In the coming years of development of these products, healthy competition between strong companies will be the only way e-smoking will survive government regulation and Big Tobacco's disinterest in our cause. "

brotha

Jan 27, 2009
Bellingham,WA,USA
Just got mine today,I got a email from paypal on sat ordered on friday I didn't get any confirmation from Jeff @ janty went to track the order and it was in my mailbox frigen awesome now I just to wait a day to charge the batts.Does anyone how long you have to charge the passthru batts before you can use it? I hope this is the phoo my njoy PS is pretty lame now I gonna experiment with it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread