Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Janty

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2008
Fort Worth
No Green,
Ethan looks like Don Knotts..
With that cheesy smile of his and.. never mind.
Its okay Ethan, Mik sent me a pic of you and I don't know why he did it. All I know is he showed the last mirror that made fun of you, its all cracked up..
HAHAHAHA:lol:

Aha....clever Stu....no one knows what I look like as I'm actually Mik's other personality. But if you must know....Mik is convinced that I look like......

Wait for it

Wait for it

OK, Mark Wahlberg....

Weird, I know...I don't see it

But whatever Mik, there, I ruined your fun!

Ethan :p

TheGreen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Adam Lambert, Mark Wahlberg they're both.................

a boy in a band, wait a minute, Mik is in a band, huh? And he's a boy.
Is there a connection here???

Aha....clever Stu....no one knows what I look like as I'm actually Mik's other personality. But if you must know....Mik is convinced that I look like......

Wait for it

Wait for it

OK, Mark Wahlberg....

Weird, I know...I don't see it

But whatever Mik, there, I ruined your fun!

Ethan :p

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
DAMN YOU..

You ruined everything! I have been waiting to let that cat out of the bag for a looong time =/

And while on the topic, i know you guys have seen me on cam, so you know what i look like.. however me and ethan did a test last night and uploaded my picture to a site that shows what celebrity you look like.

I looked 74% like...

wait for it..

wait for it..

MORGAN FREEMAN.

Thats right, my celebrity identity look alike is a black man, in his fifties, with freckles.

TheGreen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
And big shoes?, or is that a myth?

DAMN YOU..

You ruined everything! I have been waiting to let that cat out of the bag for a looong time =/

And while on the topic, i know you guys have seen me on cam, so you know what i look like.. however me and ethan did a test last night and uploaded my picture to a site that shows what celebrity you look like.

I looked 74% like...

wait for it..

wait for it..

MORGAN FREEMAN.

Thats right, my celebrity identity look alike is a black man, in his fifties, with freckles.

I am so not sharing any of my big red gum with you when i get it. Meanie.

LOL @ Mik .... You and this Big Red! Personally I cant stand the stuff! I'll be more than happy to continue sending it your way at regular intervals just to see it diminish off the shelves here. :p

Ironically, I live about 10 minutes from a plant that manufactures it... They cook it up every other Tuesday. I can always tell cause the whole damn city wrieks of it! I try to plan and fly on Tuesdays. :evil:
Safe Travels (And happy chewing) :p

AKs0n-

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2010
New Jersey - Passaic County
Just received my Janty KISSBOX Extended in the mail today. Being the 2nd E-Cig (KR808-D my 1st) that I've ever tried, i gotta say, the Janty 801 is DEFINITELY my favorite of the two, by far! I alrdy read bout the 801 battery issues before purchase so, Baby J sounds awesome and a little higher volt would b bad @$$!
.:evil::thumbs::evil:

AKs0n-

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2010
New Jersey - Passaic County
Just received my Janty KISSBOX Extended in the mail today. Being the 2nd E-Cig (KR808-D my 1st) that I've ever tried, i gotta say, the Janty 801 is DEFINITELY my favorite of the two, by far! I alrdy read bout the 801 battery issues before purchase so, Baby J sounds awesome and a little higher volt would b bad @$$!
.:evil::thumbs::evil:

EDIT: Actually... just read a little more today and... I think Janty Kissbox is actually a custom Joye304 NOT a 801 >< regardless ...they are both Pen Style and my opinion remains the same!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread