Merlin by Augvape and Roxy

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorallineAlgae

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2014
Washington, LA
Oh well. I can wait another week. Always figured the black would ship later. It was a pretty big surprise to hear they would be shipping out around the same time. This makes more sense. It's still a much quicker than most RTAs that offer black.

I remember when the Lemo 2 came out. Decided to wait for a black version. Six months later I finally gave in and settled for stainless.

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Got mine today :thumbs:

G9q9utd.jpg

Major911

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 31, 2014
    Grand Island, FL, USA
    Thank you for posting those wonderful pics. This is an amazing looking tank. That deck design is genius. I hope mine we be here Monday. This has got to be the most innovative single coil RTA I've ever seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

godfatherI

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 29, 2015
    georgia
    So far so good with the Merlin. Whistles a bit, but I'm surprisingly liking the included drip tip. Wicking is a breeze, no leaking so far, and very saturated vape running a single fused clapton.

Only complaint I have is that my 510 threads are a little grindy. I think I'll mention it to subtank supply to see what they say.

Update: emailed an got a response within a couple minutes. Now THAT is customer service! Thumbs up to STS!

Last edited:

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 10, 2013
    Waterville ME
    Sluttiest post in a while! Nice work Jim!
    I know, I can't help myself... [emoji12]

Personally whenever I'm considering a device or atty, I love to see how it compares sizewise. That's the only reason I went crazy with the pics, so people could see how the Merlin stacks up next to a tank they might already own.

MMW

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 8, 2015
    NH

Personally whenever I'm considering a device or atty, I love to see how it compares sizewise. That's the only reason I went crazy with the pics, so people could see how the Merlin stacks up next to a tank they might already own.
    Being a fellow gearslutt, no complaints here brother.

drugarth

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 12, 2015
    Netherlands, groningen

Amd I thank you for it! Size is very important to me, so posts like yours are highly appreciated by me :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread