Missing part of my order! HELLLOOO?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tracy211

Apr 5, 2011
Iowa
So I was wondering if anyone knows how to get a response out of the people at GOT VAPES! I got my first order from them in the mail Tuesday and the t shirts that I ordered were NOT in the package. I understand that these things happen. What I don't understand is that after calling them and emailing them, I have yet to get a response about my missing items...that cost me $25. Very disappointed in customer service. Has anyone else had a difficulty getting a hold of them?

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
I had same problems with the t-shirts...i called the person on the business card about no t-shirts...found out it comes from Texas and it will get to you within a week. they do not charge you extra postage for this.
Gotvapes does a great job with what they do, calling them works wonders :)

I believe everything but t-shirts come from New York and t-shirts come from texas.

Last edited:

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
I think it is because the 2 owners are in different places...Chris is in New York and Dan is in Texas. The phone number on site I believe is the general number that they do check messages on. I have had best luck with phone numbers on the business cards because they seem to be the direct lines to the two of them :)
You will love the t-shirts,,,, i got both of them lolololol and wear them all the time :)

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
HI tracy sorry about the confusion, the tshirts are sent from a different location and should arrive in a day or so, you can reach me with the number on the card or email or the number on the site or email on the site, if you called the number on the site and daniel didnt answer he most likely was on the phone or extremely busy at the moment.

Tracy211

Apr 5, 2011
Iowa
Thanks for the reply. I didn't know that the shirts were shipped out separately. I will keep looking for them in the mail. The Fluxomizers work great by the way. My husband and I are really happy with them. The flavors of our juice seem to be better. Will you be getting anymore of the clear 1.8 in again anytime soon? I noticed that they are already sold out... again. Good for you bad for me. lol
Thanks again for clearing up the T-shirt issue.

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
FREE SHIPPING FOR A LIMITED TIME!
If you add this to your order of anything else on the site it will not add any shipping weight. You will only be charged on whatever else you order. THIS ITEM SHIPS SEPARATELY FROM OUR GOTVAPES LOCATION IN TEXAS.

Bad, you may wanna put that disclosure on the main page of the apparel so future customers don't get all riled up;) Maybe make it all red so it stands out......just a thought....((hugs))

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
heads up and thanks, yes that will be added and fantastic idea. once again we apologize about that confusion, your T shirts are HAND PRINTED with a top of the line machine and arent made by the dozen by some factory, so that is handled by daniel and handled in texas. He does such a awesome job with them. Top Notch Work!!

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
heads up and thanks, yes that will be added and fantastic idea. once again we apologize about that confusion, your T shirts are HAND PRINTED with a top of the line machine and arent made by the dozen by some factory, so that is handled by daniel and handled in texas. He does such a awesome job with them. Top Notch Work!!

Whatcha expect from a top notch kinda guy:D

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010

I got some of these t shirts,,,,,i can say this statement is very true!!!!!!!!

Tracy211

Apr 5, 2011
Iowa

As I said in the opening inquiry, I understand these things happen. As a graphics designer, while moving the info on the web page might be beneficial, there is so much info on web pages that it probably won’t help much. People don’t read a whole page like a book or article. Most people look for the information that they need, which is picking what they want, and move on. Our eyes are used to scanning when we surf the web. We look at the pictures and don’t read the fine print much. Your notice is now placed above a video, so it looks like it goes with the video. If you don’t care about watching a video, most people won’t bother to read what, at first glance, what looks like a description to the video.

What would really help is to put a stamp on the invoice that you send out with the order that says, “Hand Printed Custom T-Shirts are made to order in Texas and are shipped separately”. Maybe get a stamp or add it to the invoices when they print. That way people will know they are a quality product, made to order, so may take longer to receive, but they will be assured that the shirts are on the way.

The whole point of an invoice is to check what the invoice says against what is received in the package. Nowhere on the invoice does it say that the shirts are sent out separately, so most people (myself included) assume they were just missed. The first thing I looked for was an explanation, like a back order, on the invoice, before I even tried to call the first time.

That would help with the confusion and let your customers know that the shirts are still processing and not just missing. I am just trying to help, it is just a suggestion. It is just my professional opinion. lol

Hope this didn’t come across as being “riled up”! That was not the way I intended for it to sound.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
As I said in the opening inquiry, I understand these things happen. As a graphics designer, while moving the info on the web page might be beneficial, there is so much info on web pages that it probably won’t help much. People don’t read a whole page like a book or article. Most people look for the information that they need, which is picking what they want, and move on. Our eyes are used to scanning when we surf the web. We look at the pictures and don’t read the fine print much. Your notice is now placed above a video, so it looks like it goes with the video. If you don’t care about watching a video, most people won’t bother to read what, at first glance, what looks like a description to the video.

What would really help is to put a stamp on the invoice that you send out with the order that says, “Hand Printed Custom T-Shirts are made to order in Texas and are shipped separately”. Maybe get a stamp or add it to the invoices when they print. That way people will know they are a quality product, made to order, so may take longer to receive, but they will be assured that the shirts are on the way.

The whole point of an invoice is to check what the invoice says against what is received in the package. Nowhere on the invoice does it say that the shirts are sent out separately, so most people (myself included) assume they were just missed. The first thing I looked for was an explanation, like a back order, on the invoice, before I even tried to call the first time.

That would help with the confusion and let your customers know that the shirts are still processing and not just missing. I am just trying to help, it is just a suggestion. It is just my professional opinion. lol

Hope this didn’t come across as being “riled up”! That was not the way I intended for it to sound.

your 100% correct and that will be fixed, thank you and sorry once again for the discrepancy.

Tracy211

Apr 5, 2011
Iowa
Now I have this image of Daniel, in a cramped little room with a bare 100 watt light bulb suspended from the ceiling, toiling away in the wee hours of the morning printing t-shirts, with mosquitos the size of small bats flying around his head.

:lol:

Hahahah! Love that!!! Don't forget the empty pizza boxes and cans of Mt Dew laying all around him! LOL Muttering to himself, "I can do 5 more shirts....no 10 more shirts....batteries kick ash... batteries kick ash!"

Maybe that is just me? LOL ;)

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Tracy....you didn't come across as all riled up (at least not to me), but there are those kinds out there (and have seen them here from time to time). And they are typically the type to go straight for the jugular and come here before ever attempting email, pm, or phone contact. Sorry for the confusion there....I in no way meant for you to take it that I was referring to you:blush: Back to the corner for me:cry:

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Tracy....you didn't come across as all riled up (at least not to me), but there are those kinds out there (and have seen them here from time to time). And they are typically the type to go straight for the jugular and come here before ever attempting email, pm, or phone contact. Sorry for the confusion there....I in no way meant for you to take it that I was referring to you:blush: Back to the corner for me:cry:

thanks for saying this keela

@Tracy---i did come out strong with you when i read the first post and i do apologize :vapor:

borockster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2011
Western Ky.
I can vouch that Chris is usually fairly easy to reach and the communication lag you experienced was the exception and not the rule. I had a question today and 2 rings later he not only solved my problem but also gave some great advice. With the exception of my wifes favorite juice (double mint) gotvapes is real close to becoming a one stop shop for me....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread