Status
Not open for further replies.

LifeLongJoyRide

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2009
Austin TX
An industrious woman!
I've been working on the drip tips so much that everything else has fallen by the wayside and I have a craft show coming up in a month! :ohmy:

Congratulations on your grandson!!! We just added a new grandson to our collection. He's almost 4 weeks old now. (His due date was yesterday, but they had to 'evict' him a month early due to major complications. But all is well and he's adorable and growing. :) ) I have to play grandma and show a picture of him... he is not a tip for sale. LOL
Awwwww!
426311_321246147973227_676037479_n_zpsefa3fb62.jpg
That is a great picture. And it explains why you wanted to save the kittens so bad.

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
www.molehillmountainart.com
LifeLongJoyRide --- Too funny! :lol:

Thanks TN_Snoopy! It's such a sad feeling when the play fund is depleted. lol
I love that pic of your Amboyna Burl tip! You told me to use it however I wanted... so I did. :D

This morning we've got two more acrylic tips up for sale.

Silver Rush SOLD
SilverRushAcrylic10-8-1_zps9ce8ba28.jpg

Maraschino Cherry
MaraschinoCherryFlakeAcrylic10-8-1_zpse07cd627.jpg

Last edited:

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
Loving the Gaboon Ebony.Are there going to be more of the darker colors with the clay?

There are! I spent the afternoon making a new cane and am starting to inlay some tips now. Mostly dark brown woods (walnut, chechen and Indonesian Rosewood), plus a couple of maple. :)

Doug just brought in this little beauty:

Confetti! SOLD
Confetti10-8-3_zps94e997bd.jpg

Last edited:

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
Love the pink and green! I can't believe I missed it. This is my 2nd favorite color combo, after pink and red. It is gorgeous.
Hi Bukket5! We still have some of that acrylic left and would be happy to bump it to the top of the 'make this today' list for you. :)

By the way everyone... we do take special requests as often as we're able. If there is a particular wood or color you'd like, leave a comment here or send me a message and I'll see if we have it or can get it. And we always work on the 'no obligation to buy' policy with drip tips. (You can ask for something, but if you find it's not really what you had in mind, you are not obligated to buy. We want you to love your tips!!)

For those whose orders 'should' have gone out yesterday (but Columbus had the nerve to close the P.O.) they're on their way now. YAY!

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
Just curious. How many different materials do you guys make tips out of...are they all wood or acrylic? By the way, I like the clay work on FrankenPumpkin
So far we're just working with wood (with various embellishments) and acrylic. We've been doing a bit of looking to see what else might make great tips that are unique.

Thank you! They are gorgeous and feel great to vape with.

View attachment 141324
I agree with Drott! Really pretty set ups! Thanks so much for sharing the photo. I love seeing how our tips look on everyone's PV's! And I'm so glad you like them! :)

Bukket5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2012
Anchorage
Verry pretty set ups you have.Love your Rottie

Thanks. I love having everything coordinated and I can't pass up anything pink!

That's Itsy. She's all grown up now and weighs about 130! I just got a kitten last week and she has no idea what to think of her. Itsy just wants to lick her to death. She's trying to play mama but Bella is having nothing to do with it!

So far we're just working with wood (with various embellishments) and acrylic. We've been doing a bit of looking to see what else might make great tips that are unique.

I agree with Drott! Really pretty set ups! Thanks so much for sharing the photo. I love seeing how our tips look on everyone's PV's! And I'm so glad you like them! :)

You're welcome. I'll post a pic when I get my new 2, too! Can't wait to get them! I love collecting drip tips and cones. Is there any way to make cones to match the tips?

The red battery is a twist that was a really ugly brown color so I painted it with glittery red nail polish and added a rhinestone to the button and at the bottom on the settings mark.

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
You're welcome. I'll post a pic when I get my new 2, too! Can't wait to get them! I love collecting drip tips and cones. Is there any way to make cones to match the tips?

The red battery is a twist that was a really ugly brown color so I painted it with glittery red nail polish and added a rhinestone to the button and at the bottom on the settings mark.
Cones... hmmm! I'll have to get one to see the structure. I'm thinking the walls would need to be really thin and that might be an issue in retaining strength so it wouldn't be easily broken. Certainly worth looking into... it would be so pretty to have matching!

You did a fabulous job taking an ugly brown batt and making it gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread