Status
Not open for further replies.

John D in CT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Connecticut
Newbies don't NEED variable voltage...... Hurl away....

I have apparently failed to effectively convey my point. It is that while no one "needs" variable voltage, I see little or no reason to go without it since the arrival of the joyetech eGo-C twist, and it continues to baffle me why anyone would suggest that a beginner buy a constant voltage battery like the kGo instead. I think it's indisputable that variable voltage will give a better overall vape than constant voltage. Holding a different view would IMO require one to demonstrate that constant voltage gives a better overall vape than variable voltage, since I think that the odds of the two overall vapes being precisely the same are impossibly high.

And I did just hurl a little, but only into my mouth.

MaxPerilous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Edgewood, NM
Well that's good considering the closest thing to you as your typing that is your keybaord. Imagine trying to clean that. Better off buying a new keyboard lol.

I agree 100%. No one NEEEEEDS VV, but why live without it considering it is so readily and with the twist affordabbly (a word?? who cares lol) within reach.

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
VV is wonderful, but a good bottom feeder with an 18650 battery is pretty sweet too. ;)

u2u3ypaz.jpg

John D in CT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Connecticut
Hey man nice drip tip and part of a dripper bottle but where's the mod?? =P

Interesting .... I can see the whole thing in one very large picture - and I do mean large; 7.5" x 10.5" on a 22" monitor. I was able to right-click it and "save as" on my hard drive, and I can view the whole thing on my picture viewer software; try that maybe?

And congrats on your 12 days off the damn ciggies; this is more enjoyable, right? That's the main thing I keep telling people who say they "aren't ready" to try vaping; that this is more enjoyable .... and I'm always up for doping something that's more enjoyable than what I'm currently doing. Paul Simon had it right .... "Orangutans are sceptical of changes in their cages ....."

And yes, that looks like a very nice bottom-feeder, but it's not going to become my recommendation to beginners. I still think that variable voltage is more important to a good overall vape than [even the very excellent] bottom feeding. All else equal, CV will only match VV when you have the exact right combination of volts and ohms to produce the amount of watts that the user happens to prefer for a given juice; a very dicey affair in my view.

If that thing has room for a "Kick", then great; but then we're up to the cost of about five 650mah Twists. They're going to remain the weapon that I issue to new recruits in the War on Tobacco until something comes along that makes more sense to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xKLBne1CoI

Simon & Garfunkel - At The Zoo

Last edited:

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
578b1fbf.gif

Interesting chat. But...... VW is the most consistent vape. (I wouldn't say a 3.7 is constant voltage).

Newer vapers are slowly finding about BF's and are happy to have a device that uses atties efficiently. For many, it's the first time they have even tried an atty. (rebuildable clearo's don't count in my book.)

Twist are great, fairly tidy, etc. And, they are good for someone to be able to learn about using VV. But, I'm hearing more and more reports of not much longevity. (they break). (My first BF is still doing great and has been used regularly for well over a year)

VV and High Wattage isn't for everyone....but there is certainly benefit in learning that for oneself. (I see the trend changing away from VV -- Need I say Zen, Orion, I Hybrid for example, which are APV's of a whole nuther class.)

smiley-sw018.gif

And, since this is a BF thread, I'll add. Many have Kicked their VmodXL's. Phidias also makes a larger model for use with kick and 18650 battery in both feeder and tank/Geni models. I believe there are others.

Vape on. :)

(do I need to find a bucket for the hurling?)

Last edited:

MaxPerilous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Edgewood, NM
Yeah I was thinking about variable wattage. Because when I set my voltage I use the ohm feature on my provari and whip out the omhs law calculater and get it to 8.5-10 watts lol. That's a good Idea kick a VMOD. My thing is I won't use less than an 18650 cause I need the battery life aswell. If I could get a BF with kick AND 18650 I'd love to give it a try.

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
This one is in Beta Testing and the first run should be offered soon. It has the evolv DNA board built in.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...7449-ignis-mods-handmade-wooden-box-mods.html

Here's the most recent from fono -- (Only the tank/gennie model is shown -- but you can PM him about an 18650 kickable feeder model)

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...hidias-celebration-sale-3568.html#post7204125

And, a few have modded a VmodXL somehow to use an 1850 and kick. There is a thread on it somewhere.
thinking1.gif

John D in CT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Connecticut
It was just a joke bud cause it's camo. I can see it very well. As soon as I can get a VMOD that's VV I'll prob try it out as I've been interested to see what all the rage about bottom feeders is about. But I really don't want to sink in as much cash as say for a vv reo.

LOL - Just goes to show you what caffeine deprivation will do to ya ... I'd consumed only 1/5 of my daily requirement (one cup of five) when I posted that .... I didn't even "twig" to the joke when I saved the picture as "18650 camo mod.jpg". DUH! :laugh:

Interesting chat. But...... VW is the most consistent vape. (I wouldn't say a 3.7 is constant voltage).

Newer vapers are slowly finding about BF's and are happy to have a device that uses atties efficiently. For many, it's the first time they have even tried an atty. (rebuildable clearo's don't count in my book.)

Twist are great, fairly tidy, etc. And, they are good for someone to be able to learn about using VV. But, I'm hearing more and more reports of not much longevity. (they break). (My first BF is still doing great and has been used regularly for well over a year)

VV and High Wattage isn't for everyone....but there is certainly benefit in learning that for oneself. (I see the trend changing away from VV -- Need I say Zen, Orion, I Hybrid for example, which are APV's of a whole nuther class.)

And, since this is a BF thread, I'll add. Many have Kicked their VmodXL's. Phidias also makes a larger model for use with kick and 18650 battery in both feeder and tank/Geni models. I believe there are others.

Vape on. :)

(do I need to find a bucket for the hurling?)

No, no bucket required - I just took a double dose of anti-emetics, so I should be good to go.

I took them right after I read "VV and high wattage isn't for everyone ....... "

Dang, I don't know who "high wattage" would be for ... I think that "just right" wattage - "just right" for an individual user, for a particular juice (flavor, PG/VG ratio, nicotine content, viscosity ....), for a particular atomizer with particular juice-feeding characteristics, for a particular mood, for a particular atmospheric pressure, or depending on that day's weather - can be best achieved by being able to vary the watts of the coil or coils, whether that's done by varying the voltage "manually", or "requesting" a given wattage from a "smart" APV with a cool chipset, or a Kick, or a flux capacitor.

Yes, this is for sure a BF thread, and pity the fool who talks about what he sees as the clear advantages of VV over CV, or anything else non-BF-related - but I just keep coming back to "what do I recommend to someone just starting out, and why"?

As I said earlier in this thread:

"I'm getting quite a list going now [of "cool" stuff to buy]; JBox, stainless steel Reo Grand VV, Provari V2, GG Odysseus tank, Bulli A2-TM atomizer, Darwin, Buzz Pro 2 (non-compliant), ten more Vivi Novas, and about fifty juices that everyone loves and I've never tried. [And now, Zen stuff, Orion stuff (especially when/if it comes in VV/VW), I Hybrid stuff (ditto) ....]

Do I need any of this stuff? Not really. While my VMax, Woo, Joyetech 18650 mod, kGos, and (constant voltage) eGos sit unused, I'm getting a stellar vape from my Twists and Vivi Nova tanks. I went a full month on the first Vivi atomizer without touching it. Popped in a new one, and YEAH BABY!

This is exactly why I get in trouble around here for suggesting to beginners that while they sort through ALLLLLL of the options, just get yourself three 650mah Twists, three Vivi Novas, two chargers (in case one craps out), a trim ring (looks count), a lanyard maybe, some juice, and then vape your face off as you explore all the other equipment in the entire vaposphere".

The Orion is about 130 Pounds Sterling. Don't know quite what that is in Euros or US Dollars, but let's call it $180. Jeez Louise, is that going to be my go-to recommendation to beginners? "Hell to the 'No' ". It's going to be the thing I'm vaping on right now; a Twist with a Vivi Nova. Let's please not fall into the trap of thinking that any one device is going to be most peoples' end-all and be-all device. To me, this setup remains the number one no-brainer to get and vape on while you "explore all the other equipment in the entire vaposphere". I could be using my VMax right now. I'm not. I have a Twist with a Vivi Nova on it on a lanyard. Is this the "best" setup in the world? Hell no! Do I feel a compelling need to move to something else right now? No, I do not. To me, that says something. I agree with Grimm Green when he says that no matter what else you have, or if you have nothing, just get some Twists and almost ANYTHING to put on them, and some juice, and start vaping; and vaping well.

Mine have been very reliable - I've bought about sixty of them, most of them "sold" at cost to the many people I've gotten off of ciggies with them - and only one has had a problem - a broken switch - and that is being replaced under the one-year warranty. After one year, the battery is going to be getting a little tired anyway, and the body a little dinged up. But $22.95 a year per Twist is still a hell of a lot better than $3,400 a year for a PAD habit here in CT. (Yep, the last time I checked, the name brands were $9.33 a pack - ouch).

Does the battery life on a 650mah Twist suck? Pretty much. That's why I recommend getting three of them as part of your arsenal - so battery life becomes a virtual non-issue. I go through batteries like Skittles, and I do not give one single hoot. Screw a new one in, and carry on.

In WW2, they pretty much handed you an M1 Garand and sent you on your way to defeat the Axis powers. There were many, many other weapons used, but that was the main one that was used by soldiers. By far. It was effective, reliable, and it got the job done ..... like the Twist. This is a war too, and the enemy is killing 443,000 Americans every year; eighty times the yearly death rate in Vietnam. In WW2, we could have equipped every soldier with the more potent Browning Automatic Rifle (BAR), but didn't. The M1 Garand was good enough for most, and more cost-effective.

That brings me to the point that it's shocking to me how little money people have today, thanks to the fact that according to the Congressional Budget Office, the incomes of 80% of the US population have not kept up with inflation since 1979. I have about thirty people right now to get off of cigarettes, and they're waiting for me to raise enough money so that I can buy them the equipment, and have them pay me back out of their savings. It's sad and perplexing that they can scrape up $8-10 dollars every day - $2,920 - $3,650 a year - but don't have about $200 to their name so they can buy their own "M1 Garand"; three Twists, three Vivi Nova tanks, two chargers, and about a month's supply of juice. Instead, they're spending $240 - $300 a month on something that is arguably less enjoyable, and deadly, makes them and their homes and their cars smell like ashtrays, and sickens their pets and children. Sad, really. Very sad.

So I'm not going to purchase a large quantity of BAR's (ProVari's, Reo's, VMax's, Darwins, Orions, Odysseus tanks, Bulli atomizers, or any of the other arguably superior "weapons") to give to them. I can't afford it, and I don't think it's necessary for victory. After they've won their individual one-on-one struggles with the Evil Weed by shooting it squarely in the head with their M1 Garand, they can sit back, relax, enjoy a very good vape, and explore all of the other options at their leisure, and with renewed vigor and energy thanks to the lack of "incoming"; carbon monoxide, tar, formaldehyde, benzene, arsenic, ammonia, hydrogen cyanide, and hundreds of others. (Crap, I left out "radioactivity". How cool, a chest X-ray in every pack).

So that's where I'm coming from when I recommend the Twist, and variable voltage. A kGo is not as good a weapon as a Twist; it just isn't. Not overall. Better battery life per inch of length? Sure. But that's it. No other advantage. Winner: Twist. Loser: kGo. Compelling and polite arguments to the contrary are always welcome.

Yeah I was thinking about variable wattage. Because when I set my voltage I use the ohm feature on my provari and whip out the omhs law calculater and get it to 8.5-10 watts lol. That's a good Idea kick a VMOD. My thing is I won't use less than an 18650 cause I need the battery life aswell. If I could get a BF with kick AND 18650 I'd love to give it a try.

Yep, variable wattage, selectable on the device, is cool. But the Twist lets you have variable wattage; turn the know one way, the watts go up. Turn it the other way, the watts go down. Basic? yes. Effective? Yes. Am I about to order a bunch of Darwins when "Project Save Lives Through Vaping" gets funded? No.

OK, bring the noise. I'm relatively sure I've ruffled a few feathers by politely and non-judgmentally expressing my views. To those who disagree with them, I kindly request the same treatment.

Thanks, and vape on. :vapor: Peace.

Last edited:

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
LOL --- "This is exactly why I get in trouble around here for suggesting to beginners that while they sort through ALLLLLL of the options, just get yourself three 650mah Twists, three Vivi Novas, two chargers (in case one craps out), a trim ring (looks count), a lanyard maybe, some juice, and then vape your face off as you explore all the other equipment in the entire vaposphere".

I actually think that is good advice! But, you did include exploring....

I was referring to the newer vaper who wants something else besides the twist---for whatever reason. There next purchase as they explore. I've seen a few gravitate to feeders....and some are very happy with a simple 3.7 device as you are with your twists and vivi novas.

So many people insist that VV is the only way to go there are even people asking why 3.7 devices are even sold anymore. :blink: And, the "joke" is that some of the highest priced and adored devices out there are 3.7....with more coming out every week, it seems. And I do say they many of these are APV's....for advanced vapers.

As to high watts and high voltage. Well, LR, SR, & HR when it comes to atty ohms had clear definitions at one time. High Voltage is over 4.2, I do believe. High watts? Probably should be anything over 8.5---the long ago and perhaps defunct established surveyed sweet spot for vapers at one time. And I would say over 12 is very high watts. Does a new vaper need to know all this? Well -- to explore ECF it would be a good idea if they did.

Last edited:

John D in CT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Connecticut
I think we're pretty much on the same page, but perhaps just reading slightly different paragraphs.

The kGo doesn't get any better as an alternative to the Twist just because some high-end mods are also constant voltage. My main interest is determining and recommending equipment that delivers the best bang for the buck along with a satisfactory vape as the best means of saving lives. The bells and whistles can wait IMO. The variable voltage Twist just seems to me to be a fantastic, almost foolproof starting point, given that I see a lot of experienced vapers using an eGo-class battery at least occasionally. (In my case, exclusively).

And I'm not much into labels. IMO, time spent debating "what is high watts?" or "what is LR, SR, and HR?" is time wasted, just as it is when people try to define "what is rich" as far as personal income or wealth. One person's "high watts" is another person's "ahh, just right". One person's "rich" is another person's "hell, I got that on me". Virtually meaningless, largely pointless, and again, IMO, a complete waste of time.

The basic idea here is to cost-effectively and according to the laws of physics deliver juice to a coil (or ... ugh ... coils), and warm the coil(s) to a temperature that gives the vaper a vape that he or she likes. It's not rocket surgery.

Other than that, I stand by my previous comments.

Last edited:

MaxPerilous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Edgewood, NM
@ Jogn D in CT. I agree with everything except, I reccomend 2 1000mah batteries, a tank, a carto,an atty, and some juice.

Point in case, my opinion of a good vape is a 306 (later the HH. 357), my wifes fav vape? 3xl Smok dual coil carto.

Took our old twists, an extra 306,510, that carto (wife won't part with the tanks), and about 10 bottles of dif flavored juices to my mom's house to give to her and her man so they could try vaping and hopefully get off the stinkies. Her man liked the 306, she preferred the 510. BUT she liked the carto the best and at that she loosened it a bit to get a more airy draw (less TH). She didn't smoke a single analog the entire time I was there (3hours).

If you knew my mom, that's impressive. 3 tanks? To me that's a bit over kill and just a lil more expensive than a tank, an atty, and a carto.

Other than that I totally agree with you and the post just before the one above this one, well said my friend. Great analogy.

Last edited:

John D in CT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Connecticut
Max -

Thanks for the kind words, but first things first. I want your bike. Bad. I don't care what make and model it is; it looks bad-azzz, like a bike should. If it goes half as well as it looks, great.

Yeah, on the 1000mah thing ... hey, either or. As long as people quit smoking, the rest is relatively unimportant. I have a few 1000's, and the damn things will put an eye out if you're not careful, but they last longer, so ... what the hey. Actually, I often recommend getting two 650's and a 1000, and I've never even owned a 900, so for all I know I'll start recommending 900's. I just go with what I "know" for myself, and do my best. I do go through the 650's like popcorn, but having three makes it a non-issue for me.

On the Vivi's ... since they're only $14, and I'm coming off spending over $3,200 a year on ciggies, I have no problem whatsoever having (or recommending) at least three so I/they can switch between three different flavors at will. Slam dunk no-brainer IMO, but YMMV (especially with that bike) :)

On the tanks/cartos ... I LOVE Smoktech DCT tanks fitted with cartos, but I haven't used them in over a month, ever since getting the Vivi Novas. I was constantly changing cartomizers, and couldn't get more than two days out of a carto; three at the most. (Mostly 80/20 or 70/30 juices of all flavors). As I said in this thread, I went one month without touching the Nova atty; vape, fill, vape, fill, vape ... very nice. I've said in other theads that I'd love to see a rebuildable (XL-sized, and I suppose "L" as well) carto that will fit into a "standard" tank. Right now, I have about a hundred used cartos that "I'll clean one day". (Or not).

Glad you liked the "wartime" analogy; at least I'm guessing that's the one you liked. I use it because this IS a war, with real casualties. 443,000 real people, really dead. And that doesn't count all the people who have lost lungs, tongues, voiceboxes, lips, and assorted other vital body parts. SCREW Big Tobacco. If there was a hell, they could rot there for all I care. (Oops, did I say that out loud? LOL)

And speaking of "Friend", I'd be proud to count you as one of mine, and a request is on the way.

Vape it like you stole it - but please watch yourself on that bike. More to the point, please watch out for ....... A friend of mine just lost his left leg five days ago. When he's awakened from his induced coma, he's going to be in for some horrible, horrible news. Please be careful. After all, if you get killed, how will you vape? :)

Peace out, John D

MaxPerilous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Edgewood, NM
I may have to give these Vivi's a shot. They seem like everyone loves em or hates em. I haven't tried to many accessories as I'm fairly new to the vape scene. One thing I def want to try when the funds are available is a good VV/VW BF. I think if I could stick my fav atty on top and have a tank feed it from the bottom that'd actually be pretty ideal for me. Plus some of the BF's I've seen look very choice.

IMO going with what you "know" is always a good bet. There isn't much better experience that you can benefit from than personal experience.

The bike. It's a 2012 Triumph Thunderbird Storm. Bought it brand new 1m 1w ago this past saturday. Has a little over 3.3k miles on it. :evil: It looks great (to me) and runs even better. Plus it great on gas to boot! 42mpg and thats avg for city and highway and I have a very heavy wrist. I def drive very defensively because if I ever do crash it will be because some one didn't see me and I "came out of nowhere".

Sorry to hear about your friend. It's a tough choice to live free but honestly I don't believe even after this he would have chosen not to ever ride a motorcycle. One of my good friends "Ace" from around here is actually paralyzed from the waist down due to such a brainless accident. He bought his wrecked bike back from the insurance company and made a trike out of it with a suicide shift. That guy won't drive a "cage" to save his life. He's also one of the coolest cats I know and even still extremely handy with a torch and a wrench.

In the DCT's do you have a prefered carto you like to rock? I got 2 Genny style tanks otw from Stormy's but I know the wife would like to find a good carto tank. Dotted or slotted do you have a pref?

This is a war man. That's some real SH$&. In my family cardiovascular disease is rampant. We all are smokers for generations and the oldest person ever to live in my family died at 65. My mom was the first out of any of us to go to college and get a degree. While I don't have a degree I've decided that there def needs to be a change. So this is my attempt. I really hope my mom takes to it as she is still pretty darn healthy and could have many years added to her life if she put down the stinkies. When I see people smoking in the street I always try to at least give them a little info about vaping. I try not to get preachy though cause that will often lead to them not paying attention and/or viewing our community as odd or pushy. I really don't want to come off as some of those friendly folk that always stop and knock on your door out of the blue at quite often the absolute most inopportune moments and tell you they can save your soul. I just wanna help people live longer, happier, and help them to smell better lol.

New friends are one of the most valuable things to have in my book. Right up there with old friends and a good wife. Friend request accepted.

John D in CT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Connecticut
Sorry to hear about your friend. It's a tough choice to live free but honestly I don't believe even after this he would have chosen not to ever ride a motorcycle. One of my good friends "Ace" from around here is actually paralyzed from the waist down due to such a brainless accident. He bought his wrecked bike back from the insurance company and made a trike out of it with a suicide shift. That guy won't drive a "cage" to save his life. He's also one of the coolest cats I know and even still extremely handy with a torch and a wrench.

I love Ace and I've never even met him. Please tell him that some random guy on ECF thinks he's a cool cat too; VERY cool.

I have a friend from high school who was also paralyzed from the waist down in around 1971, and I'll bet you a Provari that he'd ride again if he could. We do what we do, take our knocks, and keep doing what we can with what we still have.

There's a great line from a great movie - Apollo 13. After the excrement impacts the impeller and the entire side of the Service Module blows off, blasting, thanks to Newton's First Law, the entire she-bang - Command, Service, and Lunar Modules - into an azz-over-teakettle joyride through the inky blackness of space, the flight controllers start losing their shiite and freaking out. "This is bad, that's bad, this is broken, we've lost this, we've lost that, we've lost the other thing!!! Auntie Em, it's a twister!!! OMG, we're screwed!!!!!"; etc., etc.

Flight Director Gene Kranz - played superbly by the always superb Ed Harris, then utters one of the best lines ever said by anyone.

"People", he says. "Let's settle down. (Slight pause).

"What do we have on this spacecraft that's good?"

Epic. They could have gone on all day and into the night about what was wrong with the spacecraft; what they didn't have to work with any more. But Gene Kranz earned his modest salary 1,000,000 times over by quickly reminding everyone that it wasn't the broken, lost, and blown up stuff that was going to get Jim Lovell, Fred Haise, and Jack Schweigart back to Earth alive; it was the stuff that they still had to work with that would end up turning a potential tragedy into one of the finest hours NASA had ever seen. They got back to Earth alive and well - barely.

Ace is doing just that; working with "what's still good on the spacecraft", and that makes him heroic. That's what we all have to do - no matter how banged up the spacecraft is. If it's still flying, there's hope. If you're still alive, you've got a shot at being happy and kicking life in the ..... When you're dead - OK, then you can give up, with my blessings.

On the carto thing - I slot mine a la Phil Busardo in this YouTuber:

A PBusardo Tutorial - How I slot my cartos!.wmv - YouTube pbusardo slotting cartos

And I use ONLY single coils, even with the Twist. Boge 2.0 ohm or 3.0 ohm single coils; 2.0's usually. Friends don't let friends use dual coils, unless they have a compelling reason to do so. To me, dual coils just use twice the power to deliver an inferior vape, since it seems to me that one coil will be saturated either more or less than the other, being arranged vertically and all. IMO, a single coil, well saturated, at a nice temperature = optimum vape. I get PLENTY of vapor with one coil, and so does every user of a rebuildable atomizer.

To me, dual coils are the cruelest hoax ever perpetrated on the vaposphere. If two is better, why not five? Do I hear six? Reminds me of the FIVE BLADE (?!) Gillette Fusion razor. Say WHAT?? My two-blade Gillette Excel blows it away. C'mon guys, I hope to hell you're not working on a six-blade razor; please don't embarass yourselves, and insult our intelligence in the process.

[Great thread on single coils vs. dual coils; my heavy participation in it has NOTHING to do with that opinion). :)

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ined-detail-single-dual-coil-atty-cartos.html

OK, so what does any of this have to do with bottom feeders? Absolutely ZILCH. Sorry about that, people. I know I do go on.

How about this: does anyone know if the Reo Grand VV is out yet? I want one in stainless. BAD.

Also: has anyone ever seen a bottom feeder that has some kind of pump - either mechanical or (highly doubtful) electric, to take the place of "splonking" (sp?) the bottle to feed juice to the atty? That would be WAYYYY cool, especially the electric. Seems to me it would make for some very precise atty-feeding, and I'll bet a full five cents that it will eventually be a feature on bottom feeders. As they say, if you can imagine it, there's a decent chance it'll happen.

Sorry about all this; this is why I get banned from here periodically LOL!!

Vape on, peace out, and forgive everyone in your life - it feels almost as good as your first morning vape with a nice cuppa java. :)

Last edited:

John D in CT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Connecticut
You guys really know how to derail a thread! :)

Hey, I made a half-azzzed attempt to stay on-topic at the end of my last post. :)

That said, yes, I have been known to wander slightly off-topic ....

Some of my handiwork:

train-derail-31.jpg derail river.jpg train burn.jpg

But hey -

Does anyone have any info on the ETA of a Reo Grand VV?

Or has anyone ever seen a bottom-feeder where you don't have to plonk a bottle? I still think that would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread