More Damn Vaping Side Effects... Maybe this isn't so bad? [Humor]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
ahhhh now I understand what people mean about 100VG and a heavyness in breathing

I get that. When it starts, it feels a little like water in my lungs.. then, it feels like I am trying to blow up a balloon, with water in my lungs. But I, personally, have never reached THIS poor gurls point, of Water Balloon Lungs...

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
*snicker*
I came here to bust up this thread - but it looks like someone already beat me to it
Good morning, ladies!
As this thread is somewhat about the Boreas, and you are both here, I can't imagine a better opportunity to ask this question.
It's been stated by SJ that decisions about things like what happened to Roxy are discussed and agreed upon amongst the moderators before action is taken.

There is a lot of contempt out there for what happened, and I have a hard time believing either of you could have thought locking Roxy down was an appropriate course of action, and that you deserve the scorn being leveled at all the moderators.

Would you be willing to confirm or deny that you approved that action, beforehand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread