More Damn Vaping Side Effects... Maybe this isn't so bad? [Humor]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oliver

ECF Founder, formerly SmokeyJoe
Admin
Verified Member
Hi @LouisLeBeau - Supplier questions (i.e. not normal moderating ) are handled by the suppliers team. Moderators don't get involved at all.

FYI, regarding Roxy, I've PM'd her with an update, and we've reopened her account as a "Supplier associate" - it's not exactly the right "bracket" for her but broadly should work fine.

I'll keep an eye on things and work out in the future if there's any changes needed.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
1msfU.gif

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Hi @LouisLeBeau - Supplier questions (i.e. not normal moderating ) are handled by the suppliers team. Moderators don't get involved at all.

FYI, regarding Roxy, I've PM'd her with an update, and we've reopened her account as a "Supplier associate" - it's not exactly the right "bracket" for her but broadly should work fine.

I'll keep an eye on things and work out in the future if there's any changes needed.

Thank you for clearing that up. I don't like seeing someone take heat for something they had nothing to do with, and that confirms what I felt must surely be the case. I'll be sure to point it out when I see misdirected criticism.

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    After my Mrs. watched this, she's been vaping like a locomotive! All SHE has gotten out of it so far, is dry knuckles.. :?:
    There's a powder available for that, some sort of electrolyte deal, but one of the side effects is it makes you act like an idiot. Ask Rip!

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2015
    Cleveland TN
    After my Mrs. watched this, she's been vaping like a locomotive! All SHE has gotten out of it so far, is dry knuckles.. :?:
    and all you've done is try to convince her that un-named substances have moisturizing benefits... uh huh...

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 18, 2013
    Chicago
    That video makes me think that when women get breast implants, they should literally have safety blue-tooth air bags installed in the front in the event of an accident. Sure your car is wrecked, but she is safe and your are oddly aroused. Every one wins in that scenario!

Last edited:

Sir Kadly

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana

With all due respect, how does defying her wishes help matters? She has asked in at least 2 emails to have her account closed. She also will never see the PM since she has no intention of coming back here. I can not understand what you hope to accomplish with this action.

Oliver

ECF Founder, formerly SmokeyJoe
    Admin
    Verified Member
    With all due respect, how does defying her wishes help matters? She has asked in at least 2 emails to have her account closed. She also will never see the PM since she has no intention of coming back here. I can not understand what you hope to accomplish with this action.

That's entirely her choice. I've looked into what happened, changed the rules (slightly), and re-opened the account.

But, in the future, if a similar situation happens we now have a system in place to ensure that I will look at it personally before action is taken.

Sir Kadly

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    That's entirely her choice. I've looked into what happened, changed the rules (slightly), and re-opened the account.

But, in the future, if a similar situation happens we now have a system in place to ensure that I will look at it personally before action is taken.
    To be clear, I'm not really asking specifically about Roxy. I see a broader issue here, in that a member was told to make a choice, and then when they did their choice was ignored. I'm having a hard time grasping what possible purpose there is for not only ignoring the choice that was made, but also failing to contact the user to let them know what you were doing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread