Ms T's Order Status Thread - February 2013 through ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MayLovesMetal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Well, it turns out that my order was here on the afternoon of the 25th...but my goofy neighbor took it into her apartment when it mistakenly was placed in her box rather than leave it out or put it in front of my door as most of us here do in those cases. Then she proceeded to forget about it, her husband saw it and dropped it off this morning, just in time too. She included a nice note apologizing for the time it took and a gift of a juice caddy key ring thingy which was sweet. My girlfriend loves her Mrs. Ts..thank goodness my neighbors aren't vapers.. =)

caligirlINky

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
hopkinsville, ky
odd... why was i allowed to edit this post the other day but now i can only reply to it and basically post it again??

order number 33459: 6-15ml bottles
ordered apr 24 - awaiting fulfillment
apr 30 - awaiting shipping
may 2 - status changed to order shipped **(but not picked up by usps as of may 3)
may 4 - order picked up by USPS and in their sort facility. scheduled delivery is may 6th.

**i noticed the tracking information on the usps website still said they had only received the shipping information but the package hadnt been received by them. as per brandon, the order status was changed to shipped but actually hasnt been picked up by usps as of yet. he said this is an unusual occurrence and the order should be shipped on may 4 or 6.

im only posting this info in case someone else noticed the same thing, the order will be sent soon.

Last edited:

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
odd... why was i allowed to edit this post the other day but now i can only reply to it and basically post it again??

may 2 - order shipped

I'm not sure but I think there's a time limit on editing posts.

Btw, I love this thread!! My order is #33711 and I'm watching and waiting...

caligirlINky

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
hopkinsville, ky
I'm not sure but I think there's a time limit on editing posts.

this must have just been a glitch in the system because i could edit the original post 6 days later the 1st time but not after 3 days the 2nd time i wanted to edit. now im able to edit it again. maybe something was being updated with the forum at that time.

caligirlINky

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
hopkinsville, ky
order number 33459: 6-15ml bottles
ordered apr 24 - awaiting fulfillment
apr 30 - awaiting shipping
may 2 - status changed to order shipped **(but not picked up by usps as of may 3)
may 4 - order picked up by USPS and in their sort facility. scheduled delivery is may 6th.
may 6 - packaged delivered (whoohoo)

**i noticed the tracking information on the usps website still said they had only received the shipping information but the package hadnt been received by them. as per brandon, the order status was changed to shipped but actually hasnt been picked up by usps as of yet. he said this is an unusual occurrence and the order should be shipped on may 4 or 6.

im only posting this info in case someone else noticed the same thing, the order will be sent soon.

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
Orders created this weekend are going out on Monday (05/20/2013)

33977-34025

Also can be viewed on Front Page of Site: Here

Most Bought Flavor of the Day: Snickerdoodle, Peanut Butter Pie, and Banana Toffee Pie

My Favorite Vape for Today: Tangerine WOOHOO!!

Smooches
Ms T

Last edited:

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
Orders created this weekend are going out on Tuesday (05/21/2013)

34026-34091

Most Bought Flavor of the Day: Snickerdoodle, Banana Foster Coffee, and Banana Toffee Pie

Smooches
Ms T

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
Orders created this weekend are going out on Thursday (05/23/2013)

34201-34236

Most Bought Flavor of the Day: Snickerdoodle, Banana Foster Coffee, and Banana Toffee Pie

Smooches
Ms T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread