Music... To inspire your will to stay smober!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
The Breakdown followed very closely by My Angels and In the End. :thumb:

The whole album has been liberally spread into my playlist and will be listened to endlessly. I have a huge playlist that has several copies of each song I listen to all the time. I joke that it's my personal soundtrack. :laugh:

That is so awesome! The Breakdown came out really good, that's why I put it first on the album and it kind of kickstarts the whole 'Shift' theme lol. Well thanks again, I really do appreciate it!

I've only been playing guitars and pianos and things for about 30 years (longer, actually), so I don't know much.

The pop genre is not my cup of tea, but your production is nice and clean and your melodies and phrasing are pleasant and logical.

I admire you for going from where I am (wishing I had the time, energy, ambition and motivation to make a record), to where YOU are (saying "Whatcha think of my record?").

Awesome, Cullin. Awesome.

Only 30 years? Geeze, I think you will have to catch up. Just kidding, that's great! Maybe you could teach me some nifty things on the guitar. I literally just taught myself this summer so I'm still pretty novice. However, my parents say me down on the piano the first second try could so I've been playing that for almost all of my 20 years alive. Thank you for the kind words my friend, it means the world!!

Snugglepooter

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
Upstate NY
Let's see... guitar is the easy one to tune, right? Only like, 6 or 12 strings...

These take a little more time:
HamDulc.jpg

Josh V

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Omaha, NE
nicoticket.com
Congratulations, my good sir!

My music tastes align more with Necrotic's, but you are quite talented indeed!

Keep up the good work, keep being awesome and we'll keep that juice river flowing to ya!

I listen mainly to blast beats and guttural/pig squeal vocals :p Usually if everybody understands what you're saying its not for me lol.

And to you I say, keep it brutal, brutha!

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
No, thank you Cullin! I'm always looking for new music so it was fun to have an album that I love come from a fellow NuThouse member! :wub:

Well as long as people enjoy my music and I enjoy making it, I'll never stop! Thanks again :). The NT family is a talented, unique bunch! I'm just grateful Mista Kent Brooks allowed me to post this here, thanks buddy!

Keep up the good work, keep being awesome and we'll keep that juice river flowing to ya!

That is totally okay by me! Thank you for taking the time to listen and respond. It means a lot. :)

Congrat's Mr Kin! I will check it out, and wish you huge success! Here's a Snoopy dance or 3 for you!!!
View attachment 393905 View attachment 393905 View attachment 393905

Thanks Soignee! I hope you like it, please be sure to let me know what you think. :) I likeada snoopy dance!

Gosh, I love the NT family.

Necrotic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Lawrenceville, GA

I will be going to see Napalm Death next month!

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
i'm listening to "the story of a girl" right this moment... love it! you have a great voice :)

Awesome!!! Thank you for listening, the kind words, and responding! The Story of a Girl isn't on this album unfortunately, however, it and Paradise will be on the next one! Already working on that lol. Have you checked out the album?

cuse4ever

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2014
tennessee
Awesome!!! Thank you for listening, the kind words, and responding! The Story of a Girl isn't on this album unfortunately, however, it and Paradise will be on the next one! Already working on that lol. Have you checked out the album?

you're very welcome! and no, but i just subscribed to your youtube channel and i will be checking out more of your music :)

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
you're very welcome! and no, but i just subscribed to your youtube channel and i will be checking out more of your music :)

Awesome! Thank you for subscribing! YouTube is the hardest place to get subscribers/followers etc. Please, be sure to let me know what you think of the album!

Awesome music, I wish I was musically talented like that... Chicks dig musicians. Lol

Sent from my Verizon SM-N910v Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk 4 Pro

Thank you Mista Kent Brooks! lol Chicks dig musicians for sure! Thank you for letting me post here, I luhs teh NT Familia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread