My First Post. Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Favored

May 13, 2014
San Jose, CA, USA
I figured I'd finally introduce myself and get on the road to being a regular here.

I was a pack a day smoker until April 22, 2014; the night I bought an iTaste VV kit and some guava e-liquid and got started. Over the period of time I've been vaping, I've spent about two-thirds of what I would have on smoking. Now that I've paid my dues to figure out a few favorite e-liquids, I imagine I'll be spending about half what I did as a smoker (assuming I don't start dripping... lol).

Anyways, happy to be here; happy to be able to breathe freer and taste truer.

I look forward to discussing mods, attys, flavors, and perhaps indulging in DIY.

Fun fact: I couldn't for the life of me snap my fingers until I was in my 20s. If you can't, there is something I wish had been explained to me. The sound is not from the pressure of the middle finger rubbing across the thumb. The sound is from the middle finger being released so quickly from the thumb that it slaps the fatty part at the base of the thumb. Make sure that's where the middle finger is heading.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
RA-YellowroseMouse207-welcome.gif
to ecf Favored. Nice to meet you and so glad that you are here. Big congrats on the vaping. It really is awesome. Lots of fun finding new flavors although it can be a little costly. But still way less than cigarettes. Here is a thread I use to use all the time before I started DIY. Lots of very good sales can be found here. Check it out sometime.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/pay-forward-pif/418767-deals-steals-282.html
JC_link.gif

Good luck to you and continued success. Have fun and make yourself at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread