My review of the Sidesho

Status
Not open for further replies.

maegif

Nov 9, 2009
Auburn, GA
I hope you guys are right as I just took the plunge and bought the sidesho. I been waiting 6 weeks for my blu and they cannot update me on when it will ship. The sidesho costs more than the blu kit, hopefully it will be worthwhile. I spent a lot of time researching before I ordered the blu and am actually scared to change to something else, but the poor service from blu is unacceptable. I'll let everybody know what I think when I get it. I'm sick of analogs and had to purchase 2 cartons while waiting on my blu. I really want to join the club of vapors. You guys sold me on the sidesho and the customer service. Thanks for sharing all your helpful reviews and details.

wickedskulls

Nov 3, 2009
Well after doing my research I decided to order the sidesho and cancel my BLU order.... It shipped monday... I am impatiently waiting its arrival.... I cant wait to start vaping and get off of the analogs. I never really liked the analogs it was just a habit that stuck with me from my teenage years. They taste bad and make you smell bad too, not to mention the adverse health effects. Hopefully I can quit analogs and start vaping. I will write a review once I recieve it for all the noobs since I am a noob myself.

steamboat28

Dec 13, 2009
Kentucky
Here's my question: It's been mentioned that the blu batteries can be used with the Sidesho atty/cart. This leads me to believe that the threading is the same and they're of similar diameter.

Would I be correct in assuming, then, that I could use the blu wall and USB chargers for use with the Sidesho batts and PCC? Glancing at the pics of the Sidesho's wall charger, I think I prefer the form of the blu charger, and my brother might be getting one soon.

Silly question, but I'm curious.

steamboat28

Dec 13, 2009
Kentucky
Since I can't edit, I'll put it in a new post:

Are there plans for a Sidesho wall charger that doesn't look as bulky or cord-lengthy or whatever? If so, I'd prefer to get all my stuffs at one spot.

*doesn't have a PV yet, but has been lurking the heck out of this entire forum to learn about them 'til his paychecks come in and he can afford one..* lol

Correct, all the hybrid kits come with the new dual charges like BLU. So, it is safe to use any BLU charger on the Sidesho battery, or to charge the PCC.

Last edited by a moderator:

kaeo773

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Chicago USA
www.modernvapor.com
Since I can't edit, I'll put it in a new post:

Are there plans for a Sidesho wall charger that doesn't look as bulky or cord-lengthy or whatever? If so, I'd prefer to get all my stuffs at one spot.

*doesn't have a PV yet, but has been lurking the heck out of this entire forum to learn about them 'til his paychecks come in and he can afford one..* lol

I made a mistake and hit edit on your post, I meant to hit quote.

Correct, all the hybrid kits come with the new dual charges like BLU. So, it is safe to use any BLU charger on the Sidesho battery, or to charge the PCC. I am going to take some pictures today, and hopefully get the Hybrid kits up in the next day.

I am going to take some pictures today, and hopefully get the Hybrid kits up in the next day.

I have new shipment on the way as well, 2 new wholesale clients took a few hundred kits recently so I will not have a full stock of some color combos at first.

Also, I am not going to be carry the shinny black batteries & atomizers anymore. The matte black looks much better, and I will be doing a clearance sale on the remaining shiny black batteries, and atomizers

Chefdeuce

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2009
Green Bay WI
I just got my Sidesho on Monday,
This is my first experience with E-cigs.
I went with the Sidesho because of the reviews of the product and of Tony.
It took a few days to break in but now I love it.
I called Tony because I didn't know if it was working properly, (once again I'm a rookie)
Now that I know more about it and it broke in I love it.
I don't even want an anolog.
Vaping Rocks!
Thank you Modern Vapor for a great product.
I think this is a good product for anyone to start with.

Bandit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2009
In your bushes, watching you undress
Nice to see my review lives on so long after...

I just came back to Vaping, and knew I needed two things. A "hot-rod" as I call them (a 6v device) and a more standard, compact e-cig. But most regular e-cigs don't quite do it for me, but I remembered my great experiences with the original SideSho, so I ordered one.

As before, I am impressed and very happy with my purchase. Tony's CS is great, and shipping was lightning-fast, so I had it in-hand 3 days after I ordered it.

Love the new additions like the drip-tips, eally makes everything so much easier. Back in the day (when I wrote this original review) drip-tips hadn't been created yet, so this new addition just makes the SideSho that much more amazing. And don;t even get me started on this new PCC... L-O-V-E it. The cig pack PCC was the main reason most folks bought the Blu and Volcano e-cigs, and now that the better quality SideSho has it... why look at those others???

Also nice to see a manual batt.

Too much coolness to list, just suffice it to say... awesome, and anyone wanting a more compact unit than a big 6v device should grab a SideSho.

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
THE Bandit! Very nice. You're review helped me decide to try MV 19 months ago. Glad to see you're back to PVs. Good luck. I of course agree on the Sidesho. Still think its the best dripper and the drip tips help immensely. I was against cartos for quite a while, but not any more. I think the Sidesho carto is one of the best so give it a try sometime for when you're on the go. Welcome back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread