My Sidesho has arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightseer

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2010
Somewhere in time.
Yay :)

Dripping on sidesho autos is easy because of the design. On most attys the way you have to hold them kinda invites disaster in auto batteries...As for dipping, I found a small glass bottle with a wide mouth that I carry that makes it easy, so I guess it depends on how you're doing it-like everything else...

306 (mini fogger) drip tips SHOULD fit fairly well. They have the only cartos I've found close to the same diameter....

well i'm now on day 4 i think. still analog free. this is easy..... anywho, i think im done with carts altogether. i hate filling them, they don't last long enuff for the bother, and they are so much weaker than dripping. i am dripping only now. since i vape like i smoked, i only need 2-3 minutes. i am also finding that my "smoke breaks" are a lot less frequent that they were with analogs. the nicotine seems to stay with me longer now. i am pretty much getting thru a whole day with one sidesho battery. i usually have to switch it out a few hours before bed. tonight i tried dipping and learned that it was less effective and took longer than dripping, so i'm done with that experiment too. lol! i'm officially a dripper. so someone said they knew where to get good drip tips that fit the sidesho? and if i get one, will it still fit in the case? and for all the "dripping kills auto batts" people, no they don't. just keep it to 2 drops and yer peachy.

\m/

berube27

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
Presque Isle, PA
yup! i did kill one. and the other is 1/2 dead. soon as i said that, BOOM! but now that i know WHY it happened, i wont do it again. i was putting the case in my pocket so the battery was DOWN. i was keeping full carts in it AND dripping... needless to say, gravity is not your auto batts friend in this situation. i am now dripping without a cart and storing it atty side down. haven't had a problem since.

also, i was not aware that there would be no "proof" on the battery. garnoch told me to suck on the batt to look for juice. sure enuff, some was in it. but everytime i switched batts, i always looked. it was dry. so just because u dont see any juice doesnt mean it hasn't gotten in there. thats alright. as long as this 1/2 workin batt works long enuff for the mailman to arrive with my 2nd MV order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread