Natural Tobaccos - Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

checkum

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2014
Missouri, USA
Since NET's are soooo hard on coils (I re wick and dry burn after each tank) it's advisable to get something that you can rebuild. Personally, I like these. Joyetech eGo ONE Mega V2 Tank
using the CLR (rebuildable) coil.

The main reason I like them (other than very good flavor) is that it's a swap and go tank. I have several extra prebuilt coils that I simply swap out when needed and rebuild when time allows.

The link above is for the 4ml tank. They also have it in a 2ml tank. Joyetech eGo ONE V2 Tank

good ideas. About halfway through the tank I run a pipe cleaner through the Aspire Triton coil or Uwell coil. That gets rid of a lot of junk before it needs a dry burn. Yes nets can be somewhat "dirty" :rolleyes:

checkum

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2014
Missouri, USA
Hey all, has anyone had any experience with Kindjuice ? Their NETs sounds pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've read a review of it say it is pretty good AnthonyB. Be sure to let it sit open {alcohol used to process can give it an "off" flavor} for a while and shake the bottle a few times for about 10 seconds before use. It sounds to me like a "tryer." I just feel it is a bit pricey, but if it turns out to be really good that helps quite a bit. Good luck with it friend and let us know if you should go for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: AnthonyB

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
After reading how much everyone likes RE eliquids I finally decided to try a few. My expectations were high and this could be the reason I was disappointed. I found his NETs were not full flavored or rich in taste. I am always looking for a good RY4 so this is one that I tried and was hoping I found my ultimate state of enjoyment. Taste being subjective, this was a big disappointment for me. It left an unpleasant after taste in my mouth and have to wonder if one of the flavors he used (burnt brown sugar) has sucralose in it.

I am still dabbling in DIY and mixing more with some successes and others that were good but not repeatable. Mixed four RY4 recipes using synthetic tobacco — three I did not care for and the fourth is steeping.

Recently I learned of some NET extractions by Stixx Mixx. In comparison to other vendors, his prices are awesome so decided to try some. Out of approximately 125 recipes I found, I saved 10 or so to try. I will be mixing two 10ml tester flavors on Monday (currently out of PG and VG). All of the recipes are so called hybrids. I am hoping that there are two or so that I like enough to remix. He also has a handful of coffee extracts and one tea. I know the DIYers on this thread extract their own tobaccos however curious if anyone has experience with SM.

Other than myself, has anyone had Alice in Vapeland Fifteen Foot Falls?

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Here is a review of the Kindjuice NET line by Spinfuel. Apparently the Sweet Carolina, Liberty Bell and Viva La Libertad are the ones to buy if a purchaser wants to justify their spend.

https://spinfuel.com/kind-juice-vape-juice-spinfuel-review/

Kindjuice NETs are pretty damn good! All about as clean as you can get. I'd say on par with something like Black Note.

But I am most a fan of their juice called Harmony (not an NET, though it is all natty flavors). That one is a pear sorbet with rose, lavender, violets. I've never had a juice more unique and tasty. Obviously I could say that a thousand times and 999 people will hear only flowers and walk away. lol

Last edited:

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Kindjuice NETs are pretty damn good! All about as clean as you can get. I'd say on par with something like Black Note.

But I am most a fan of their juice called Harmony (not an NET, though it is all natty flavors). That one is a pear sorbet with rose, lavender, violets. I've never had a juice more unique and tasty. Obviously I could say that a thousand times and 999 people will hear only flowers and walk away. lol

Well hello there Mann! It's been a long time since you've posted here. Good to see!

I put in quite an order with Kindjuice and among the non-NETs I went for some of the juices in the gel line. I didn't get the Harmony. It did look intriguing and I am often drawn to flower Vapes but I end up having a low strike rate with re-orders of them.

Reactions: Mr.Mann

boomerdude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Well look who it is! How you doing Mr. Mann? Long time.

Reactions: Mr.Mann

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Well hello there Mann! It's been a long time since you've posted here. Good to see!

I put in quite an order with Kindjuice and among the non-NETs I went for some of the juices in the gel line. I didn't get the Harmony. It did look intriguing and I am often drawn to flower Vapes but I end up having a low strike rate with re-orders of them.

Hey Anthony! Hope all is well bud.

As for the Kindjuice NETs, I don't imagine you'll be disappointed. From the Gel line, I am most fond of Harmony, but I do like Radiance a lot and Virtuous. Virtuous is a challenging flavor, but it's one that I kept going back to, despite not liking as much as the others.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Hey Anthony! Hope all is well bud.

As for the Kindjuice NETs, I don't imagine you'll be disappointed. From the Gel line, I am most fond of Harmony, but I do like Radiance a lot and Virtuous. Virtuous is a challenging flavor, but it's one that I kept going back to, despite not liking as much as the others.

I got the Radiance and the Karma, actually in the gel line (or is it the enlightened line?). The Radiance sounds just like my kind of juice.

As a digression, I was looking at the Omvapor line about a month ago and I was attracted to it because it's one of the few vendors who does WTA juices. They had a whopping special for first time customers and for select sales periods where one could get about a litre of juice for $75. In the end I decided against it because I expected it to be a budget line where I would get a lot of hit and miss with the juices.

• Agree
Reactions: Fredman1

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I got the Radiance and the Karma, actually in the gel line (or is it the enlightened line?). The Radiance sounds just like my kind of juice.

As a digression, I was looking at the Omvapor line about a month ago and I was attracted to it because it's one of the few vendors who does WTA juices. They had a whopping special for first time customers and for select sales periods where one could get about a litre of juice for $75. In the end I decided against it because I expected it to be a budget line where I would get a lot of hit and miss with the juices.

I am vaping on Umba right now actually (just the unflavored though). They have an NET/WTA that I believe is Latakia, or just fire cured in general (dunno). It's fairly aggressive, but still nicely made. I was rather impressed with it.

p.s. I wish I could see your reaction when you open Radiance and are met with the aroma. It's intoxicating (IMO).

Edit: just realized I conflated Umba with Om.

Last edited:

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I am vaping on Umba right now actually (just the unflavored though). They have an NET/WTA that I believe is Latakia, or just fire cured in general (dunno). It's fairly aggressive, but still nicely made. I was rather impressed with it.

p.s. I wish I could see your reaction when you open Radiance and are met with the aroma. It's intoxicating (IMO).
Mr.Mann, nice to see you again. Hope all is well with you.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Mr.Mann, nice to see you again. Hope all is well with you.

All is well. Glad to see familiar faces still 'round these parts!

Has anyone seen Black Notes new juices? I haven't tried them yet, but I've heard good things from some early testers. Meet V - Black Note

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread