Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I am impressed with the Kindjuice line of NETs. These are definitely sweeter artisan NETs giving the tobacco flavors added dimension and a 3D quality. They are in the same genre as Goodejuice and I would say the Kindjuice NETs are reminiscent of that sweetness in Patriot by Goodejuice. These are very vapable NETs even for someone who doesn't usually appreciate tobacco based juices.

As with all the Kindjuice I have tried so far in my order, the NETs are very clean tasting and fresh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I knew you wouldn't leave us hanging. I am happy to know you got some enjoyment out of them. Just do me a favor: walk on the wild side next time and try some Harmony. lol

But about their NETs: they're good. How's that for a cork-sniffing sumnation of their juice? haha

Also, UMBA is having some type of crazy sale right now for like $10 per $30 mL of their NET/WTA juice. The TasteMaker Tobacco (or whatever it's called) is straight fire-cured (likely Latakia), but it's very well done and... clean on coils? Don't know how they do it, but I am using it in pod vapes and no burnt taste after several refills. Go figure!

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin

Announcing our WINTER HOLIDAY SALE!! This will be our last sale for the year 2017, and each order will be receiving 15 % off!!
Sale will start now 12/19/17 through 11:59pm CST 12/21/17!

As usual this discount will be applied at checkout!

Thank you from your N-E-T Team!

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Hi all, I am new to this thread, and decided long ago that I didn't want the taste of tobacco in my e-liquids. But, my husband does want them (he's going to start vaping after Christmas) and informed me that I "need" to find him some e-liquids that he can use as he transitions. I have unflavored WTA that I plan to add to his mixes, but I am thinking that some different NETs would be the way to go. He also wants a throat hit, so a good ratio for PG/VG in a Kabuki tank which is what I plan to start him with would be helpful. I know NOTHING about better vendors that do NET well, and I'm assuming that he'd probably enjoy something that's true to tobacco as well as a couple of liquids that would have some other flavors incorporated?

He's also a much less heavy smoker than I was, between 1/2 pack a day to a pack a day, and since he wants a throat hit, I don't want to use nicotine salts, but a recommendation for a nicotine level would be helpful as well... I'm thinking somewhere around the 12--18 mark, but I'm not sure exactly where to start... Probably higher at first?

If someone could point me to some good NET juicemakers, I would supremely appreciate it as well as any advice you all would have.

Thank you,

Anna

Hi there, I've seen you around in other threads!

Goodejuice Patriot, Fire Cured tobacco, Analog.

Kindjuice : Highway 66 and Patriots Brew

Blacknote

I would recommend Real Tobacco Extracts but they are on the pricey side.

I would recommend naturally-extracted-tobacco.com (NET.com for short( and Heathers Heavenly Vapes but their liquids are a mixed bag these days especially if they have stock that isn't turning over quickly.

Try the cigarette NETs at NET.com and air cured burley. They are as close to a cigarette simulation as a recent smoker is likely to get.

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
I knew you wouldn't leave us hanging. I am happy to know you got some enjoyment out of them. Just do me a favor: walk on the wild side next time and try some Harmony. lol

But about their NETs: they're good. How's that for a cork-sniffing sumnation of their juice? haha

Also, UMBA is having some type of crazy sale right now for like $10 per $30 mL of their NET/WTA juice. The TasteMaker Tobacco (or whatever it's called) is straight fire-cured (likely Latakia), but it's very well done and... clean on coils? Don't know how they do it, but I am using it in pod vapes and no burnt taste after several refills. Go figure!

Yeah you were more flamboyant and stylised in your reviews back in the hey days lol

You were actually the one who introduced me to the concept of NETs being '3D' or 'realistic' !

I will try the harmony next time. It didn't come in any of the samplers but Radiance and Karma did.

I was a bit more detailed about the Non-NETs from Kindjuice in the Gourmet E-juice thread but in summary I am finding the juices strikingly accurate to their descriptions. Teachers Pet and Once in a Blue Moon were juices I wasn't even that excited about but they are so good.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
@stols001 — A lot of good advice given by everyone. Until recently I have been vaping NET.com although in my earlier years I did try other NET vendors. Some of my earliest flavors were Big Spirit, Organic Spirit and Dover Court (pipe). A year or so later, I started vaping the hybrids exclusively and I doubt that you will find another NET vendor that does hybrids (NET + flavors) like NET.com IMO.

A few months ago I finally got into DIY. I have mixed a couple of NETs and synthetic tobaccos plus many non-tobacco flavors. I do not extract tobacco and instead buy the extracts. I tried Stixx Mixx which I like. The recommended percentages are low so will be upping the percentages next time.

I have an assortment of mods and for whatever reason my ProVaris and Kabukis are my favorite set ups. The coils do gunk however easily changed and affordable IMO.

Much luck to your husband in his transition.

checkum

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2014
Missouri, USA
If you like a fine blend of tobacco with a lot of flavor, but without the taste of latakia, try this blend I I have extracted:

If you want to try a flavorful tobacco to extract, as I did, but do not want the taste of any latakia in the blend, you may want to try this:

Hermit Tobacco Honor Blend | 4noggins.com

YePsTeR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
Northern Michigan
maybe no BIG sale though............
val.jpg

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

checkum

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2014
Missouri, USA
jonnydoeSuper Member

The following Federal holidays are established by law (5 U.S.C. 6103):

• New Year's Day (January 1).
  • Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr. (Third Monday in January).
  • Washington's Birthday (Third Monday in February).
  • Memorial Day (Last Monday in May).
  • Independence Day (July 4).
  • Labor Day (First Monday in September).
  • Columbus Day (Second Monday in October).
  • Veterans Day (November 11).
  • Thanksgiving Day (Fourth Thursday in November).
  • Christmas Day (December 25).

checkum

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2014
Missouri, USA
Anyone extracted C & D's "Exclusive" tobacco? I just received the tobacco for me to extract. The tobacco does not have much of an aroma in the container. It sounded much more interesting from the description in Pipes and Cigars catalog..... This may take an extended soak to bring out flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread