Natural Tobaccos - Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeekyGeezer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Flyover Central
I ordered some WTA from omvapors a while back and had an interesting experience. I chose and paid for Priority shipping, but the package was sent 1st class. Not the end of the world, but I decided to email them to give them a headsup. The reply was that they were really really busy, had no time for anything else, were working long hour work days, were moving so fast they didn't have the time to check the shipping method - and seemed to be a bit incredulous that I would even notice or care about them getting it wrong. After another reply or so they offered to refund the difference. At no time did they realize the couple bucks difference wasn't even the point.

I stay far far away from companies using excuses that only worked for their mothers and teachers.

checkum

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2014
Missouri, USA
All is well. Glad to see familiar faces still 'round these parts!

Has anyone seen Black Notes new juices? I haven't tried them yet, but I've heard good things from some early testers. Meet V - Black Note

Hi there Mr. Mann! Good to read all is well with you. I will check out the particulars of the "V" blends at Black Notes on Monday when they first go on sale to us pions....

Last edited:
Reactions: boomerdude

YePsTeR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
Northern Michigan
bunny.jpg

felinefan

Sep 22, 2017

Upinsmoke

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2017
Suffolk UK
Hi. Has anyone tried Blacknote's new V Line? A bit cheaper than their original line.
Buy Tobacco E-Liquid & Vape Juice | 100% Naturally Extracted | Black Note
Also there's a UK NET company DrakesEliquid that's getting good reviews. Not too pricey. I'm waiting for their Virginia to be shipped.
NET Tobacco E-liquid UK | Naturally Extracted Tobacco | Made in England
I tried the Drakes Burley .
It's a 50/50 PG/ VG.
I'm guessing they extract in PG .
Not my thing, I can take a little PG but 50% is too much for my lungs.
The Kind juice is all VG.
Since I started making my own I find Kind Juice range a bit light on flavour.
Last order I got a sample of a strange brew called Love Letter To Fiji.
All tropical fruits and flowers , not normally my bag but nice on occasion.

checkum

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2014
Missouri, USA
I tried the Drakes Burley .
It's a 50/50 PG/ VG.
I'm guessing they extract in PG .
Not my thing, I can take a little PG but 50% is too much for my lungs.
The Kind Juice is all VG.
Since I started making my own I find Kind Juice range a bit light on flavour.
Last order I got a sample of a strange brew called Love Letter To Fiji.
All tropical fruits and flowers , not normally my bag but nice on occasion.

I'm with you. PG makes me cough or I get a rash after a while.

checkum

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2014
Missouri, USA
This may seem odd to some, but it works for me and maybe you also. Over time the small bottles of extract I keep handy for refills loose some punch. So I go to the basement and uncover the 16oz jars of that liquid, dump the small bottle of extract and refill it. Bam, it is fine again.
Now what happens if the big jar has lost some flavor over the year? I have found that if I set aside some of the tobacco, in the freezer, I just add it to the big jar, shake it once a week for a month or so and refilter it. the juice is like new again! Try it, you'll like it! :pervy:

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
I am impressed with the Kindjuice line of NETs. These are definitely sweeter artisan NETs giving the tobacco flavors added dimension and a 3D quality. They are in the same genre as Goodejuice and I would say the Kindjuice NETs are reminiscent of that sweetness in Patriot by Goodejuice. These are very vapable NETs even for someone who doesn't usually appreciate Tobacco based juices.

As with all the Kindjuice I have tried so far in my order, the NETs are very clean tasting and fresh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Hi all, I am new to this thread, and decided long ago that I didn't want the taste of tobacco in my e-liquids. But, my husband does want them (he's going to start vaping after Christmas) and informed me that I "need" to find him some e-liquids that he can use as he transitions. I have unflavored WTA that I plan to add to his mixes, but I am thinking that some different NETs would be the way to go. He also wants a throat hit, so a good ratio for PG/VG in a Kabuki tank which is what I plan to start him with would be helpful. I know NOTHING about better vendors that do NET well, and I'm assuming that he'd probably enjoy something that's true to tobacco as well as a couple of liquids that would have some other flavors incorporated?

He's also a much less heavy smoker than I was, between 1/2 pack a day to a pack a day, and since he wants a throat hit, I don't want to use nicotine salts, but a recommendation for a nicotine level would be helpful as well... I'm thinking somewhere around the 12--18 mark, but I'm not sure exactly where to start... Probably higher at first?

If someone could point me to some good NET juicemakers, I would supremely appreciate it as well as any advice you all would have.

Thank you,

Anna

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Hi all, I am new to this thread, and decided long ago that I didn't want the taste of tobacco in my e-liquids. But, my husband does want them (he's going to start vaping after Christmas) and informed me that I "need" to find him some e-liquids that he can use as he transitions. I have unflavored WTA that I plan to add to his mixes, but I am thinking that some different NETs would be the way to go. He also wants a throat hit, so a good ratio for PG/VG in a Kabuki tank which is what I plan to start him with would be helpful. I know NOTHING about better vendors that do NET well, and I'm assuming that he'd probably enjoy something that's true to tobacco as well as a couple of liquids that would have some other flavors incorporated?

He's also a much less heavy smoker than I was, between 1/2 pack a day to a pack a day, and since he wants a throat hit, I don't want to use nicotine salts, but a recommendation for a nicotine level would be helpful as well... I'm thinking somewhere around the 12--18 mark, but I'm not sure exactly where to start... Probably higher at first?

If someone could point me to some good NET juicemakers, I would supremely appreciate it as well as any advice you all would have.

Thank you,

Anna
I had success using NETs from Mountain Oak Vapors, Heathers Heavenly Vapes and Goodejuice. These are old school vendors and their prices are more reasonable than newer NET vendors like Black Note, and Kindjuice, whom i haven't tried.

If you're using a kabuki, HHV may be more suitable as it's considerably less gunky than MOV and Goodjuice. Dark Horse from HHV is what i usually recommend to cigarette smokers who don't rebuild. Southern Gentleman and Sunday Morning from MOV are excellent too, as are Analog, Acadian Gold and Wild Turkey from Goodejuice. These are all less sweet options.

I started with 18 mg, but i used PT2's and Iclear clearos at 7-8 watts. With a Kabuki in the 12-15 watt range, 12 mg should be more suitable imo.

Good Luck !

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Thanks for the info, that's a great start for me. I appreciate it a great deal. I'm sure he'll eventually use an RTA, but he wants something easy to operate first. Oh, I could give him a Nautilus 2, but I really want him to succeed :) So he gets my 2nd favorite setup a P3 Provari and a P3 threaded Kabuki as I think he will find it difficult to mess up/break etc. I'm trying to slowly weeeannn myself from that setup by January, LOL. I will check into those juice makers and thank you for the advice. :)

Anna

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok

Thank you,

Anna

Both the nic level and pg/vg ratio's are going to be pretty subjective with each vapor having their own preferences...

The amount of nic that someone may want will also depend on the power level they vape at. Higher power levels will require lower nic levels and the reverse for the lower power levels. An example... for a low power ( say 6-12w range ) a nic level of the 12 - 18mg you mentioned would be pretty close but if he's vaping at higher power settings like 25-40w, perhaps something in the 6-9mg may be closer to what he'd prefer.

PG/VG ratio's will be another subjective area. If a vaper wants more of a throat hit... a higher PG level may be warranted. If they prefer a thicker vapor, then they'd likely prefer more VG. So probably should try both directions .... perhaps in a 40/60 ( or 60/40 ) range and then tweak according to what he thinks his own preference is. Also understand that some people find they are sensitive to either PG or VG ( typically it seems I see more mention a PG sensitivity )... so that may also come into play.

There are a lot of great NET vendor's out there... I'll list just one of my favorites... we tend to abbreviate it as N-E-T.com and similar... but it's really www.Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco.com, e-liquids for electronic cigarettes .... Probably look in the cigarette vapes for now ... Big Spirit is made from American Spirit's regular blend, Speaking Spirit and Organic Spirit are a couple other extracts from their other lines, the NS series are Nat Sherman types... They also carry a lot of other pipe, cigar and hybrids and you probably can't go wrong with most any of them. Look at the sampler selections where you can select several different ones to try out.

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Excellent advice from RSDOK. NET.com slipped my mind, but yeah, they're the ones i used most. Excellent NETs about the same level of gunkiness as MOV, and a little bit gunkier than Goodejuice, and considerably more than HHV. Excellent option once he starts to rebuild.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Thanks. I DIY my own e-juice, so nic level and whatnot can be amended. I will add those vendors to the list, I think I'll try smaller sizes from some different makers and see what he likes best, at first. If he stays with NET I guess I will be looking into THAT process, but I want to get him going first.... If he hates it, it's not like I cannot add flavor, PG, or whatever's needed, but I think the idea of 50/50 or 60/40 to start is a good one, and at least I have the ability to add flavoring if needed, but just had NO clue about NET generally. Thanks for the help rdsok! :)

Anna

boomerdude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks. I DIY my own e-juice, so nic level and whatnot can be amended. I will add those vendors to the list, I think I'll try smaller sizes from some different makers and see what he likes best, at first. If he stays with NET I guess I will be looking into THAT process, but I want to get him going first.... If he hates it, it's not like I cannot add flavor, PG, or whatever's needed, but I think the idea of 50/50 or 60/40 to start is a good one, and at least I have the ability to add flavoring if needed, but just had NO clue about NET generally. Thanks for the help rdsok! :)

Anna
If you mix your own you could also try NET.com's extracts or even go whole hog and make your own extract from tobacco. Less than $5 get's you 80ml's of extract for 400ml's of juice. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread