The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Natural Tobaccos - Part Deux

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by luceblueboy, Jan 27, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. NotSoMini

NotSoMini Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 13, 2014
    After reading how much everyone likes RE eliquids I finally decided to try a few. My expectations were high and this could be the reason I was disappointed. I found his NETs were not full flavored or rich in taste. I am always looking for a good RY4 so this is one that I tried and was hoping I found my ultimate state of enjoyment. Taste being subjective, this was a big disappointment for me. It left an unpleasant after taste in my mouth and have to wonder if one of the flavors he used (burnt brown sugar) has sucralose in it.

I am still dabbling in DIY and mixing more with some successes and others that were good but not repeatable. Mixed four RY4 recipes using synthetic tobacco — three I did not care for and the fourth is steeping.

Recently I learned of some NET extractions by Stixx Mixx. In comparison to other vendors, his prices are awesome so decided to try some. Out of approximately 125 recipes I found, I saved 10 or so to try. I will be mixing two 10ml tester flavors on Monday (currently out of PG and VG). All of the recipes are so called hybrids. I am hoping that there are two or so that I like enough to remix. He also has a handful of coffee extracts and one tea. I know the DIYers on this thread extract their own tobaccos however curious if anyone has experience with SM.

Other than myself, has anyone had Alice in Vapeland Fifteen Foot Falls?

• Like Like x 2
  2. AnthonyB

AnthonyB Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 5, 2010
    Sydney Australia
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. boomerdude

boomerdude Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Windsail is pretty good. Haven't tried any of the others.

• Like Like x 1
  4. checkum

checkum Super Member ECF Veteran

May 8, 2014
    Missouri, USA
    I've been enjoying some St James woods today. Just in case I don't see you, on line here, before Thursday have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving! :toast:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Mr.Mann

Mr.Mann Visit the PIF Sub-Forum Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 30, 2011
    All over the place

Kindjuice NETs are pretty damn good! All about as clean as you can get. I'd say on par with something like Black Note.

But I am most a fan of their juice called Harmony (not an NET, though it is all natty flavors). That one is a pear sorbet with rose, lavender, violets. I've never had a juice more unique and tasty. Obviously I could say that a thousand times and 999 people will hear only flowers and walk away. lol

• Like Like x 2
  6. AnthonyB

Supporting member
    Jul 5, 2010
    Sydney Australia
    I put in a significant order with Kindjuice composed of NETs and non-NETs. Reviews to come !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. AnthonyB

Supporting member
    Jul 5, 2010
    Sydney Australia
    Well hello there Mann! It's been a long time since you've posted here. Good to see!

I put in quite an order with Kindjuice and among the non-NETs I went for some of the juices in the gel line. I didn't get the Harmony. It did look intriguing and I am often drawn to flower Vapes but I end up having a low strike rate with re-orders of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. boomerdude

Well look who it is! How you doing Mr. Mann? Long time.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Mr.Mann

Supporting member
    Dec 30, 2011
    All over the place
    Hey Anthony! Hope all is well bud.

As for the Kindjuice NETs, I don't imagine you'll be disappointed. From the Gel line, I am most fond of Harmony, but I do like Radiance a lot and Virtuous. Virtuous is a challenging flavor, but it's one that I kept going back to, despite not liking as much as the others.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. Mr.Mann

Supporting member
    Dec 30, 2011
    All over the place
    Dude! How are ya'? Still extracting fields of the 'bacco?

11. boomerdude

Not as much but I still do up a batch now and then.

12. AnthonyB

Supporting member
    Jul 5, 2010
    Sydney Australia
    I got the Radiance and the Karma, actually in the gel line (or is it the enlightened line?). The Radiance sounds just like my kind of juice.

As a digression, I was looking at the Omvapor line about a month ago and I was attracted to it because it's one of the few vendors who does WTA juices. They had a whopping special for first time customers and for select sales periods where one could get about a litre of juice for $75. In the end I decided against it because I expected it to be a budget line where I would get a lot of hit and miss with the juices.

13. Mr.Mann

Supporting member
    Dec 30, 2011
    All over the place
    I am vaping on Umba right now actually (just the unflavored though). They have an NET/WTA that I believe is Latakia, or just fire cured in general (dunno). It's fairly aggressive, but still nicely made. I was rather impressed with it.

p.s. I wish I could see your reaction when you open Radiance and are met with the aroma. It's intoxicating (IMO).

Edit: just realized I conflated Umba with Om.

• Like Like x 3
  14. newyork13

newyork13 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts
    Mr.Mann, nice to see you again. Hope all is well with you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. Mr.Mann

Supporting member
    Dec 30, 2011
    All over the place
    All is well. Glad to see familiar faces still 'round these parts!

Has anyone seen Black Notes new juices? I haven't tried them yet, but I've heard good things from some early testers. Meet V - Black Note

• Like Like x 2
  16. GeekyGeezer

GeekyGeezer Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 14, 2015
    Missouri
    I ordered some WTA from omvapors a while back and had an interesting experience. I chose and paid for Priority shipping, but the package was sent 1st class. Not the end of the world, but I decided to email them to give them a headsup. The reply was that they were really really busy, had no time for anything else, were working long hour work days, were moving so fast they didn't have the time to check the shipping method - and seemed to be a bit incredulous that I would even notice or care about them getting it wrong. After another reply or so they offered to refund the difference. At no time did they realize the couple bucks difference wasn't even the point.

I stay far far away from companies using excuses that only worked for their mothers and teachers.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Rickb119

Rickb119 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 20, 2013
    Greeley, CO, USA
    Accepting responsibility. What a concept! :blink:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. checkum

checkum Super Member ECF Veteran

May 8, 2014
    Missouri, USA
    Hi there Mr. Mann! Good to read all is well with you. I will check out the particulars of the "V" blends at Black Notes on Monday when they first go on sale to us pions....

• Like Like x 1
  19. boomerdude

So, who will have the last word in Pt. Deux?

20. Rickb119

Rickb119 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 20, 2013
    Greeley, CO, USA
    New software. It just keep going, and going, and going. ;)