Status
Not open for further replies.

boomerdude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oh Wow! Thanks for the heads up Jerms. I just checked earlier this morning and October's winners weren't up yet. Now, decisions - decisions, Big Spirit, Uncle Juicy or Black Cavendish? WTH all three and I'll try a new one too! :banana:

I just looked and no announcement on the site. Where did you see it? Vendor thread here on ECF?
Boomer, I see you lucked out and are getting a free extra bottle of NEMP, congrats!

Last edited:

boomerdude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Give NS Dominican #2 a try. Nice extract diluted at 30%. You won't be sorry. I am awaiting my latest DIY extract to finish steeping. Dom #2 with 5% vanilla. Hopefully it will turn out as good as the Cohiba with vanilla did.
Since I'm committed to making home-brewed NETs, I haven't ordered from N-E-T.com, so I haven't tried NS Da to finish steeping. The Dom #2 and vanilla.

rk.

I can say with certainty that my home-brewed Nat Sherman MCD extract is fantastic and makes NET juice to die for.

Last edited:

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Oh Wow! Thanks for the heads up Jerms. I just checked earlier this morning and October's winners weren't up yet. Now, decisions - decisions, Big Spirit, Uncle Juicy or Black Cavendish? WTH all three and I'll try a new one too! :banana:

Whoops, you misunderstood. NEMP (naturally extracted monkey poo) aka the Brown Bomber from Xobeloot. If you haven't checked the thread recently, he had some extra juice left over and used a randomater to give free extra bottles to a few, you were one.

Sorry to get your hopes up from NETcom (unless you won there too lol)! But, extra monkey poo is good news.

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Okay. I just got an email yesterday telling me the poo was good to go.

I'm looking forward to it, don't really have any cigar NETs on hand (exept Blondie, which is a whole different animal). So far $160 is going to the Wounded Warrior Project, which will go up when everyone has paid. Not too shabby!

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Here's a repost from GeJ's Nick about what's in Organic #1; I know some where curious what was in it..

Hi erawk. Sorry for the late reply. Organic's tobacco makeup is a blend of Virginia Flue cured, Virginia air cured burleys and dark fired burleys. Vita Bella's tobacco is a completely different tobacco blend made up of flue cured gold leaf, air cured burley and a small percentage of several Oriental tobaccos. The air cured's are from two completely different blends, and I think they differ in flavor. When actually smoked, the aircured blend used in organic actually seemed a little sweeter than the one used in Vita.

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Jerms, did you try SSJ's yet from Xtreme? Vaping it now and will continue. I don't know if there's TA in this, but I am thinking it is. If they do use TA, it is used VERY well. Whatever they are using makes for a quality vape. Good mix here.

Haha, just posted on that thread in reply to you. Nope, busy getting down with BWB RY4 so haven't dripped it yet, but it sure smells good.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Haha, just posted on that thread in reply to you. Nope, busy getting down with BWB RY4 so haven't dripped it yet, but it sure smells good.

I am still sitting on about 30 mL of BWB RY4. I don't have the heart to have extended sessions with it, but it's great for single sessions. I do wonder if Don will ever do it again, but I think he's moved on. Got to give them man credit for not trying to recreate a masterpiece.

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
I am still sitting on about 30 mL of BWB RY4. I don't have the heart to have extended sessions with it, but it's great for single sessions. I do wonder if Don will ever do it again, but I think he's moved on. Got to give them man credit for not trying to recreate a masterpiece.

I have about 5ml left. I enjoy it quite a bit, but not lamenting that I won't be able to order more.

Just placed my first order at VermillionRiver, needed a tank air control doodad and figured it was a good chance to try a free sample from them. Went with Kentucky Vanilla. Thought about adding Poker Night, but changed my mind.

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
I can't say how it is on coils... Latakia and I are not on speaking terms... it's not a flavor that sits well with me and is why I could spot is so quickly in Paris ( and Smoke )..

I'm pretty sure that E has... almost positive in fact. If I am remembering correctly, she recommended it to me on the HBV thread once... hmmm... I may be crossing her up with Briar ( also here on ECF ) the more I think of it... dang old age.

Must've been Briar. :) It was not I. (I've never had any W2V juices, in fact. :blush:)

johni

Extractor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Columbia, Missouri
One of the tobaccos I have extracted is Medium Burley, which came out OK but undistinguished and uninteresting. No problem, knew it would blend well adding some nice bass notes to juices that need a kick. Made two blends so far and actually surprised myself.

First I made a very stout batch and added Clay's Smoked Latakia. Deep, dark, and smokey, not for the timid! Enjoyable for short sessions as it gets my attention.

Second, a more reasonable blend with some MOV Coffee and Cream juice. Drier, but a decent homemade Sunday Morning.

Evil Speakers

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
lawrence, KS
Here's a repost from GeJ's Nick about what's in Organic #1; I know some where curious what was in it..

Hi erawk. Sorry for the late reply. Organic's tobacco makeup is a blend of Virginia Flue cured, Virginia air cured burleys and dark fired burleys. Vita Bella's tobacco is a completely different tobacco blend made up of flue cured gold leaf, air cured burley and a small percentage of several Oriental tobaccos. The air cured's are from two completely different blends, and I think they differ in flavor. When actually smoked, the aircured blend used in organic actually seemed a little sweeter than the one used in Vita.

Speaking of Organic #1... It was the first NET I tried. I remember when it was fresh I thought it tasted a little like those candy valentines hearts with the messages on them. You know, that kind of chalky, clove, spiced flavor. I mentioned this to Nick and he said nobody had ever described it like that. At the time I was still smoking and I figured my taste buds must be off. Well I just got another bottle this past week and it still taste that way to me fresh. Has anybody else noticed this? Jefsview, I know you're a big fan...

For the record, I love Organic #1 fresh and steeped.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
One of the tobaccos I have extracted is Medium Burley, which came out OK but undistinguished and uninteresting. No problem, knew it would blend well adding some nice bass notes to juices that need a kick. Made two blends so far and actually surprised myself.

First I made a very stout batch and added Clay's Smoked Latakia. Deep, dark, and smokey, not for the timid! Enjoyable for short sessions as it gets my attention.

Second, a more reasonable blend with some MOV Coffee and Cream juice. Drier, but a decent homemade Sunday Morning.

GOt 'em, johni! I'll let you know when I get a chance. I got too many liquids to try. I swear I shop in home more than online.

Chinook

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2013
OR, USA
Speaking of Organic #1... It was the first NET I tried. I remember when it was fresh I thought it tasted a little like those candy valentines hearts with the messages on them. You know, that kind of chalky, clove, spiced flavor. I mentioned this to Nick and he said nobody had ever described it like that. At the time I was still smoking and I figured my taste buds must be off. Well I just got another bottle this past week and it still taste that way to me fresh. Has anybody else noticed this? Jefsview, I know you're a big fan...

I don't get the notes you described above. I can't decipher some of them but they do taste good to me in combination. I get slight sweetness and smokiness and a bite of honeycomb among others. That distinct taste to me is like as if I am biting into a piece of honeycomb after all of the honey is drained out. I love it :)

djsanchez

Moved On
Nov 2, 2013
Baltimore MD
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il

When I first vaped it, it was just a good, dark smoky tobacco that hit my senses right. There was a sweetness underneath but was too vague to pinpoint until, months laters, I got the dripper. And then it was sort of like root beer seguing into a cherry liqueur but the tobacco smokiness is front and center.

I'm surprised to hear that there is Virginia in there. I thought it might be just a combination of Burleys.

Evil Speakers

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
lawrence, KS
I don't get the notes you described above. I can't decipher some of them but they do taste good to me in combination. I get slight sweetness and smokiness and a bite of honeycomb among others. That distinct taste to me is like as if I am biting into a piece of honeycomb after all of the honey is drained out. I love it :)

I guess different people taste different things, I don't get honeycomb at all. At least we agree it is a fantastic liquid :toast:

After it steeps a while to me it gets a rich almost chocolaty flavor to it... the chalkiness is much more subdued.

Last edited:

Evil Speakers

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
lawrence, KS
When I first vaped it, it was just a good, dark smoky tobacco that hit my senses right. There was a sweetness underneath but was too vague to pinpoint until, months laters, I got the dripper. And then it was sort of like root beer seguing into a cherry liqueur but the tobacco smokiness is front and center.

I'm surprised to hear that there is Virginia in there. I thought it might be just a combination of Burleys.

I really thought it would be different this time around... Not only was I still smoking when I bought it the first time, I was also new to vaping and still using 808 cartomizers. I'm not disappointed, I like the way it tastes.

In other news, my bottle of Huntsman is starting to get that nice orange hue you talked about. I think I'll give it another try next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread