Not open for further replies.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
worked for me ...but it will get stuck if i don't keep it unsnugged at the open position.
its brass so would take make a difference?
I don't really care because the button won't fire in the open mode... what i like about the Nem.... its a wide bottom button.
That said, i don't take it out or stick it in my bag or pocket either.

look way back... when i first got it i posted and i think there was a reply from vendor. it was back in the first VR edition run.

Last edited:
Have a polished and brass that I interchange parts with. Love it. I need a matte to interchange with.

Tap'd via G-Note2...

@mac330 - how do you like that Morpheus?? I'm looking to go to a shop to get one today...comparison to your neme???
I love my kalafan, but if this Morpheus is comparable or in the performance neighborhood of my neme, I may get it.

mach330

Jun 23, 2013
The OC
@mac330 - how do you like that Morpheus?? I'm looking to go to a shop to get one today...comparison to your neme???
I love my kalafan, but if this Morpheus is comparable or in the performance neighborhood of my neme, I may get it.

It's my daily beater but to be honest, I cannot tell the difference between the two. If I had to guess nemi hits just a tad harder. Morpheus hits very hard with copper contacts. There's nothing I don't like about it.

Tap'd via G-Note2...

m00nshake

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2009
Greenville, NC
Today is a sad day. I dropped my nemesis on the floor of my bathroom and dented the face of the firing button. its too bad spare switch buttons arent available...

and my day just got started. sigh

I feel your pain. I just dropped my Nemesis and nicked the bottom button as well. I'd love to be able to order a replacement. It's really frustrating.

gokusnimbus

ECF Veteran
May 20, 2013
los angeles
I feel your pain. I just dropped my Nemesis and nicked the bottom button as well. I'd love to be able to order a replacement. It's really frustrating.

yeah right? it would be in their best interests to make spares available. id buy 3 extra. my switch isnt that bad. theres a bit of jiggle at the 12 oclock on bottom face from "Atmomixani---". not the solid switch im used to anymore but visually there is nothing wrong with it. took the hit pretty good actually. at least it wasnt on the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread