New clearomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckim111

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2009
Sorry. They are a bit of a pain to fill because you definitely need a syringe but I feel like the taste is cleaner. And there is no wick I. It. Just a coil inside the metal cylinder. I feel like this will make it last longer than the stardusts. I hate how after about 3 refilled on the stardusts it loses flavor and you have to clean it because of the gunk buildup on the wick. So far 5 refills and the taste is getting better

ckim111

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2009
I dunno, I tend not to trust a shill. That share a sale link is sketch city in my book

A shill? Really? Do you know how long I've been on this forum and not posted links to products? I only posted the link because name for clearomizers are meaningless these days as there are so many that share the same name. Are you the type that always believe people are out to get you? How about don't click on my link then? I was just sharing my experience with them. In fact I've posted on Gotvapes section as well on the stardusts. So you really need to get a life

melloyello

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2011
usa
please let us know how it keeps up. i like the potential on this.

it would be awesome if it could wick thicker juices (50/50) without that lovely scorched feeling in your throat.

it would be nice if you could update update this thread every day (how many fills and how many clearos youve used).

thanks for the link! ive been burned too many times on "hope selling" so its nice to see a real user experience.

i would also like to know if its cleanable like the other stardust's.

FisherPal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2009
Campbell River, BC
Yes, please do keep us posted. I love my Kanger cartos and something like this would be awesome. Having no end of problems with my SD's leaking from the battery end and really hate fiddling with stuff (probably because I don't know what the heck I'm doing! :D). Will be very interested in hearing about your success with these.

ckim111

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2009
To be honest I haven't disassembled it to get to the coil area. I don't know how to get into it because it's all the way at the bottom of the metal cylinder. So from what I can see I don't see a wick. That's not to say it won't be there if you completely disassemble it.

So to that point I have no idea how you could clean it either. The outer casing pulls off very easily though.

I will say this. The stardust would have required a cleaning by now and these still are going strong. Ymmv though.

The taste is similar to stardusts but a bit cleaner. The part I like is how long it lasted before having to clean

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Rick I've used halo TriBeCa exclusively on them. And no problems with wicking at all as the coil is on the bottom.

Thanks for sharing this link and advise. I am having major issues with Phoenix not working right so am looking for something else, will give these a try. bnrk

Robby

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Hamlin, PA
the health cabin deal looks great..and choice of higher ohms and in a 5 pack for that price..but never ordered from them..will prolly grab a litecig one since ive ordered there many times and read up on healthcabin first..thanks for the info when i first saw these i just thought they were a knockoff stardust type so i didnt bother looking

richham3

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2010
Taylor, Michigan
I've had two of these from Litecig for a couple of weeks and they are a PITA to fill but I like them much better than a Stardust/ego clearomizer. I haven't attempted to take them apart to clean them because they are still vaping well. There is a tube with 2 small holes at the the bottom inside the clearomizer for juice to feed inside to what I assume are wicks because I don't sense a filler taste. They come with a silicon plug covering the battery end which must be in place when you fill or you'll have juice coming out the bottom. I've been rotating these with the E1 Revives I got last week. Extremely happy with both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread