Status
Not open for further replies.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
So far I am really liking these clearos, I do have one that I put Bounty Hunter in tho and it has a weird taste, but my other two are fabulous. I have refilled 3 times now. Remember to put on bottom cap before pushing plunger, oops forgot that on refill had leakage first time! But they refill pretty easy, easier that the Phoenix actually once you get the hang of it. I have been using my ego so much, because I love the ease of using these Kanger's. I think I am hooked! LOL I still need to get an adapter so I can use them on other PV's I have. bnrk

ckim111

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2009
It has nothing to do with you linking a product and everything to do with you failing to inform these nice people your getting paid with each click. Watch for the redirect when you click that link, it goes through Share a Sale, a major affiliate marketing program. And what do you know, ShareASale litecigusa is on their list. Call it not having a life if you will, I call it paying attention

Get paid?? You are right. You really have no life because I haven't a clue what you are talking about because I haven't received a penny. And really if that's how I try and make money look at how many other posts I put links up. I simply copied and pasted the link to the product.

Idiots like you piss me off. All I was doing was trying to share with the community. And believe me I don't need to make cents off clicks from the people here.

Next time you make such a stupid accusation back it up with proof.

And yes really you need a life

ckim111

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2009
I call it a member trying to act as a moderator. Reporting a post you find "suspicious" is one thing, acting on it yourself is quite another. In this particular case the affiliate link was added by a plugin used by ECF and has nothing to do with the original poster. I'll contact the applications admin about finding a way to make those links more identifiable.

Thank you!! I'm apparently not even smart enough to know any of this. But nothing better than someone being proven dead wrong after making a ridiculous accusation

ckim111

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2009
So far I am really liking these clearos, I do have one that I put Bounty Hunter in tho and it has a weird taste, but my other two are fabulous. I have refilled 3 times now. Remember to put on bottom cap before pushing plunger, oops forgot that on refill had leakage first time! But they refill pretty easy, easier that the Phoenix actually once you get the hang of it. I have been using my ego so much, because I love the ease of using these Kanger's. I think I am hooked! LOL I still need to get an adapter so I can use them on other PV's I have. bnrk

Bnrk lol thanks for pointing that out. I had no idea what the plunger was for so never used it.

And yes as I said the filling is a royal PITA but my same kanger is still going. How crazy is that? I still have no clue how to clean it though :)

ckim111

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2009
My apologies ckim111. I've seen that used in other forums by users looking to make a quick buck, when I saw it here I thought that's what it was. I didn't expect it would be ecf using such a cheap tactic.

Apology accepted. My rant below was before I saw this.

But please in the future do your due diligence and present evidence before you call someone names. This not only makes them look bad but you as well if you end up being wrong

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
i should be getting mine in the mail tomorrow. are you guys using thick liquids in it?

I have only been using thin liquids like Halo and my DIY 80/20 PG/VG. The Bounty Hunter was a just a bit thick and I overfilled the clearo so some of my problem with that one clearo was most likely user error. I have since added more PG and some thinnner juice to it and the flavor seems to be better, I may have burned it a bit but not bad.

I love these and really like the no hassle of not having to top off cartos. I just ordered 10 more! LOL bnrk

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
it would be a bummer if NLV juices cant be used in these. i guessing the "off taste" you experienced was because you used BH and it wasnt wicking well enough?

I think that could have been it plus I filled the clearo over full, past the line, so it probably messed up the ability to wick. I did add some PG to it and that helped thin it a bit. But overfilling did not do it any favors. Bounty Hunter was just a little thicker than my other juices I used. I don't think thick juices like Ms T's would work without being thinned first, which I do anyway because I personally do not like thick juices. bnrk

melloyello

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2011
usa
ok i got this today, filled it with 70pg/30vg and vapes really good. the vapor is very cool as expected from a bottom coil. the holes on the bottom where the liquid goes in are about the same size as punched carto holes. there are 2 holes....i assuming that if you want a thicker liquid to wick well in these, you need to make the holes bigger. ill try take this apart on the first cleaning. flavor and vapor is very good.

does the bottom plug have to be in when your filling it? i removed it prior to fill and it worked fine.

Last edited:

melloyello

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2011
usa
ok update time>

the plug needs to bein the bottom when refilling or else juice will leak down the bottom.

as mentioned, this clear will not wick BH (or any of nlv liquids very well unless diluted quite a bit. a "runnier" 70/30 liquid will wick well.
no dry hits with that juice. the flavor is lacking a little bit but otherwise a nice unit. vapor isnt quite as good as boge 2.0 but somewhat close.
5th refill and running strong. i did wiggle off the tube and filed the holes little bigger (with a smallish square file) and now it wicks nlv's juices just fine. easy mod, no dry hits whatsoever.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
ok update time>

the plug needs to bein the bottom when refilling or else juice will leak down the bottom.

as mentioned, this clear will not wick BH (or any of nlv liquids very well unless diluted quite a bit. a "runnier" 70/30 liquid will wick well.
no dry hits with that juice. the flavor is lacking a little bit but otherwise a nice unit. vapor isnt quite as good as boge 2.0 but somewhat close.
5th refill and running strong. i did wiggle off the tube and filed the holes little bigger (with a smallish square file) and now it wicks nlv's juices just fine. easy mod, no dry hits whatsoever.

That's good to know you can remove the outer tube and make the holes bigger. I really like these clearos, I have gotten good at refilling just by using a regular juice dropper bottle, no syringe and it fills great. I love not having to top off cartos, these you just fill, vape and go. bnrk

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
i drip into straight from the bottle also, its not that big of a deal (takes 20 seconds or so). yes these are nice, i also like seeing how much liquid is left.
ill see how they are to clean when its due.

Definitely let us know how they clean up :) I just put some diluted/thinned with PG, Ms T's Strawberry Shortcake in one and it is working great. Just have to thin it so it is 80/20 consistency. I really like these for ease of use. I was so tired of cartos. bnrk

Robby

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Hamlin, PA
I picked up a few of these Kanger 2.0ohm clearomizers and they are working great...havent had any liquid in my mouth like on the vision clearos ive used..did have a few drops come out the battery end when i refilled at work..didnt have the plug on the bottom..forgot it at home. It is a bit of a pain to refill but in my opinion worth the extra effort needed to not get liquid on your lips or tongue

Not having to tilt and spin this around to get liquid on the wicks is also nice. Its bottom fed and eats up all the liquid..none left in bottom. Also not a single dry hit...instead of a nasty taste when your running low or out of liquid you just get less vapor..no burnt hot nastiness.

Gotta be careful with the threading on the driptip..make sure its centered and spinning on freely or i coud see a crossthreading happening if you just rammed it on and spun hard..Ive been using joyetech and dekang liquid with it since my normal 70/30 is still on its way so i cant say it'll work well with high VG content because i just dont know..im assuming 70/30 will be fine though.

Its hasn't been long enough yet for me to say anything about longevity...but if i can get 2 weeks out of 1 of these i will definitely keep using them. Didnt try cleaning yet or tearing it apart..but without the wicks the life should be a bit better..we'll see.

Thanks for the heads up on these..and anyone reading this who hasn't tried them and uses other clearos id definitely suggest giving them a try.

Happy Vaping

Last edited:

melloyello

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2011
usa
i took mine apart and as it wasnt the easiest thing to disect, i was able to clean it- put it back together and vape. (it works like new).
the pictured dont show it but left in the steel tub is another filler sliver, just like the cloth thing on the paper. i rised both of them out, wrapped them around the coil and stuck the tube back on it. the coil was gunked up pretty good (i think i have filled it 10 times or so).
i dont know if the pictured indicate but i did file the juice holes little bigger (ok quite a bit) so it wicks thicker juices.

Attachments

• FxCam_1339246181557.jpg
    FxCam_1339246181557.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 188
  • FxCam_1339246204884.jpg
    FxCam_1339246204884.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 149

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
i took mine apart and as it wasnt the easiest thing to disect, i was able to clean it- put it back together and vape. (it works like new).
the pictured dont show it but left in the steel tub is another filler sliver, just like the cloth thing on the paper. i rised both of them out, wrapped them around the coil and stuck the tube back on it. the coil was gunked up pretty good (i think i have filled it 10 times or so).
i dont know if the pictured indicate but i did file the juice holes little bigger (ok quite a bit) so it wicks thicker juices.

Wow thanks for showing us. I have one that tastes burnt and I wanted to tear it apart to see how bad it got burnt. How did you get the plastic tank part off?? Wish these screwed on and off that would be so much easier! bnrk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread