The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New clearomizer

Discussion in 'Cartomizer Reviews' started by ckim111, May 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. bnrkwest

bnrkwest ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 6, 2011
    Somewhere out there
    Thanks, I will try that! I have a dead ego batt I keep around just for this type of thing. bnrk

2. Robby

Robby Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 30, 2011
    Hamlin, PA
    going to attempt a cleaning today..thanks for the pics and info

one of my clearos is constantly leaking out the battery end..but seems like it only does it when the liquid gets down below halfway..noticed all of the ones ive had leak a bit here and there out the battery end..usually starts after a few days of use. I've been getting around 6 days use out of one before it starts to taste a bit funky. and 4 days before it starts to leak a little bit...only the one leaks noticeably bad and the others its just a few drops all day. Not enough to bother me.

3. bnrkwest

Sep 6, 2011
    Somewhere out there
    I do have one that leaks, it is the only one tho I have leaking. Had to be peanut butter cup! One of my favs :) Mine are going on two weeks I think but that is about it because I do get a plastic taste after that and a couple started tasting burnt. But all in all they work really well up to that point. bnrk

4. bnrkwest

Sep 6, 2011
    Somewhere out there
    Well I am still using most all my Kangers, been 3 weeks now, 3 I had to pitch, I did not bother trying to clean them. I also have a few with hairline cracks now but all in all these lasted quite along time for me. Only negative is the juice does turn dark and the flavor is a bit muted but still they work really well. bnrk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.