Not open for further replies.

the_vape_nerd

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
New Orleans, LA
I wonder if this is what the scorpion is going to be?

Yep, old GV will give it a cutesy name, add a few bucks to the price, hype the hell out of it and then back track two weeks later when customers get them and report problems. Par for the course.

bigpman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
It's definitely not the same.

Here's the thread with the latest:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...orpion-clearomizer-bottom-fed-top-coil-3.html

Here's a sneek peak vid:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...o-within-vaping-venom.html?highlight=scorpion

They should be up on GC later today...

If you post a link to bad'a post on Scorpion I can compare.

Oh and I also agree these are a PITA to fill even with syringe. But again I like them because they seem to last longer than stardust. I can't stand having to clean stardusts after every 3 refills

Robby

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Hamlin, PA
yeah guess the scorpion is completely different now then what GV initially said it was going to be..first things said were its an upside down stardust...bottom coil instead of top but made for VV with a board or chip style atomizer instead of a coil...then they said no chip cuz it needed more development so they went to the coil...now today it says its a top coil with wicks ..so the upside down stardust is now rightside up lol ..hopefully the changes they did make will make for a great clearomizer

Last edited:

denali_41

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Over Der
the health cabin deal looks great..and choice of higher ohms and in a 5 pack for that price..but never ordered from them..will prolly grab a litecig one since ive ordered there many times and read up on healthcabin first..thanks for the info when i first saw these i just thought they were a knockoff stardust type so i didnt bother looking
i have place 6 orders from them in the last 6months and have had no problems,,excellent packing too they offer 3-4 shippind options,,i have used regular post and ems,,none of the orders took over 3 weeks from time of placing order

Bizrad8381

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2011
The 269
how long do you have to wait to get your orders from healthcabin? those are very cheap but im guessing shipping could be a bit costly.

(they are sold out)

The last order i made at Health Cabin which included some of these clearomizers was $20 and $3.65 for china post shipping which usually takes 2-3 weeks.
So in all actuality the shipping is cheaper than most U.S. vendors USPS first class.

ckim111

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2009
Here is an update.

My same clearo is still going strong. No leaning and taste is at its best right now.

With that said though I hate how much of a pain it is to fill it. As best as I can try I always have to blow excess juice out from the mouth piece area or there is gurgling of the juice. I can stand this because I end up wasting juice.

But here is what I love. With the stardust even if you clean it it never performs the same. I used I get juice that would splatter on the back of my throat which would make me cough and probably not good for my throat either. You never get any of that with the kanger. Just pure clean vape that is a PITA to fill :)

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Here is an update.

My same clearo is still going strong. No leaning and taste is at its best right now.

With that said though I hate how much of a pain it is to fill it. As best as I can try I always have to blow excess juice out from the mouth piece area or there is gurgling of the juice. I can stand this because I end up wasting juice.

But here is what I love. With the stardust even if you clean it it never performs the same. I used I get juice that would splatter on the back of my throat which would make me cough and probably not good for my throat either. You never get any of that with the kanger. Just pure clean vape that is a PITA to fill :)

I just got three of these and trying to figure out how to fill them, do you use a syringe?? It is hard to press down the plunger and see what's in there at the same time. LOL bnrk

inanitydefined

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2011
On a rock floating through space
A shill? Really? Do you know how long I've been on this forum and not posted links to products? I only posted the link because name for clearomizers are meaningless these days as there are so many that share the same name. Are you the type that always believe people are out to get you? How about don't click on my link then? I was just sharing my experience with them. In fact I've posted on Gotvapes section as well on the stardusts. So you really need to get a life

It has nothing to do with you linking a product and everything to do with you failing to inform these nice people your getting paid with each click. Watch for the redirect when you click that link, it goes through Share a Sale, a major affiliate marketing program. And what do you know, ShareASale litecigusa is on their list. Call it not having a life if you will, I call it paying attention

oldsoldier

Retired ECF Forum Manager
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Lurking in the shadows
www.reboot-n.com
It has nothing to do with you linking a product and everything to do with you failing to inform these nice people your getting paid with each click. Watch for the redirect when you click that link, it goes through Share a Sale, a major affiliate marketing program. And what do you know, ShareASale litecigusa is on their list. Call it not having a life if you will, I call it paying attention

I call it a member trying to act as a moderator. Reporting a post you find "suspicious" is one thing, acting on it yourself is quite another. In this particular case the affiliate link was added by a plugin used by ECF and has nothing to do with the original poster. I'll contact the applications admin about finding a way to make those links more identifiable.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Well I just went ahead and filled one of clearos and tho filling is definitely a PITA, performance is great. I used a syringe but filled too fast and ended up with juice everywhere- ugh! LOL So my advice is if you use a syringe, fill very slowly :) Once filled no leaking, no problems and works great! I think I just found my perfect take along combo when out and about. I hardly ever use my ego, but the battery lasts a long time and with 3 filled clearos with different flavors, I think I am good to go a whole day shopping or fun day. Thanks for the tip CKIM11 on these! I like them alot!! I need to order more now to have some spares on hand. bnrk

richham3

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2010
Taylor, Michigan
I am wondering, if there is an adapter available so I can use these on other PV's with 510 connections? The clearo screws on the cone threads of the ego so is not a 510 connection. If anyone has a place that sells an adapter, let me know. I looked on LiteCigs and didn't see one. Thanks! bnrk

I use an ego to 510 adapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread