NEW Coming Soon< THE ALL NEW Mini T3, its ready folks!!!! 1.7ml Bombs be Dropping

Status
Not open for further replies.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
Here you go, many have asked for a short T3, so here we go folks , arriving soon

Like i promised check back often, if you been payin attention, ive dropped many products in the past few days which are all piad for and arriving soon with much much much much much more coming, its on folks.

minit31.jpg

minit3.jpg

Last edited:

antfuzz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Delaware
Please, please, please ask the manufacture to make these with medal mouth pieces!!!!! I would gladly pay more. There's something about these plastic or acrylic mouthpieces that doesn't agree with me, I can taste the plastic. I tried soaking one of these in Everclear for 8 hours, it did help some but I can still taste plastic.

WallyO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Cicero,IL
Please, please, please ask the manufacture to make these with medal mouth pieces!!!!! I would gladly pay more. There's something about these plastic or acrylic mouthpieces that doesn't agree with me, I can taste the plastic. I tried soaking one of these in Everclear for 8 hours, it did help some but I can still taste plastic.

You must have some taste buds. I on the other hand hate metal tips.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
I too prefer the metal tips. That's why I haven't gotten any of these to try in the first place :unsure:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
But Monkey moma's....you love the T2's????

I get just the opposite...a metallic taste when I use metal..Yucky...
I DO loves the T2's when I put the Aluminum tip on them :D

I can get that too, its random, some I do some I don't...what I do love is the aluminum budgies...
I LOVES my Budgies too :thumbs:

Hibiscuits

Moved On
Jul 9, 2012
Bastrop, Texas
I can get that too, its random, some I do some I don't...what I do love is the aluminum budgies...

Personally, I'm a ceramic snob.....except for the Kanger's that force me into plastic. It began with kicking and screaming, but now for the love of the Kanger I go quite willingly :D I have to agree though, the budgies and my shorties are my second love!! :wub:

antfuzz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Delaware
As for metal tips, it would make a cooler vape cold as a mother-in-law's kiss. Please don't with the metal tips, I won't buy the damned things if they are metal tipped.

Having a choice between plastic and metal is all I'm asking for. I've seen many people say they won't buy this because of the plastic mouthpiece.

mudhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2012
versailles mo.

be glad you can taste,,,i can't taste anything most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread