GV NEW TempestTek SPLITFIRE 4 WICK Modular Gen/Scuba/Hyper Style tank but with Changeable Head , AMAZING!!! COMING SOON, 5 colors 3 diff ohms

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetallicaRocka

Verified Member
Jul 27, 2012
Ohio
I have trouble beliving that the fear of Raidy (http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/modding-forum/132663-all-my-mods-part1.html) infringement is holding the Chinese back from doing a SS wick genesis, could be. It’s more likely that it’s HARD to do for them.

It didn’t stop the Chinese from doing a copy of Mikes Buzz, and this isn't his first rodeo, he will vigorously defend his patent on VV just as Raidy threatens to. That doesn’t seem to bother the Chinese.

kwcharlie, thank you for linking that! I was actually googling yesterday how the Genesis came about, (briefly) and couldn't find a suitable answer. I'm amazed that this has been around since 2010! I'm only 80 posts into the thread but this guy is a genius! I need to read more, thanks again :toast:

kwcharlie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2009
Houston
acrigs.com
Keep at it MR, you’re into vaping 101 history. We know the genius is difficult to make but works. Go read the last 20 pages and see where he’s going beyond the genius. For me it’s like reading about someones over unity machines: he has an idea for it but can’t/hasn’t build a working model that can go on shelf #12 at Walmart. I’ll put away my suspicions, the genius WORKS so all these new ideas he has should too.
We hope http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/modding-forum/132663-all-my-mods-part1-235.html#post6537596 will be the Principia Mathematica for vaping, STILL WAITING. It’s a love/disappointed relationship with Raidy. We love him for releasing his published stuff into PD if no profit is made (and I’m sure he has penguins on his computer OS too), that’s what all the co-ops are about for copies of his genius work. BUT we want him to get off his ... and start licensing some production of his ideas. I’M SURE Scubabatdan is looking forward to going out of the genius co-op hobby and I want to buy them, even at Greek prices. His latest idea of a PV that increases the power the harder you suck might just be the last frog to kiss.

kwcharlie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2009
Houston
acrigs.com
nothing is stopping china from doing mesh, its already done on the bully, it comes with mesh or regular wick and coil, we have those coming as well

Saw that, not oxidized but a step in the right direction BUT the genius has been made, in co-ops, for over a year and this is one of the first attempt to put one on shelf #12 by the Chinese. Why do you think it's taken that long bad clown?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread