GV NEW TempestTek SPLITFIRE 4 WICK Modular Gen/Scuba/Hyper Style tank but with Changeable Head , AMAZING!!! COMING SOON, 5 colors 3 diff ohms

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
But........Buts you're to sicks to be dribing dat motorcycles :(
:unsure: we can tie a tabboggan on the back of your car and you can dribe and just pull me down dere prop me up on the side of the building where the candy is stored and I'll be alrights :unsure: Zippy will be by to check on us I sure of its :D

zippersnapper

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2012
Ya'll just aint right...
I'm sounding the Alarm !!!!

Baby Crying.jpg

AnsonJames

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
IRELAND
The genesis ppl tried hard to keep this style you ask about out to the hands of china... Thusly your high priced US mesh gear. That said a dance is playing out I'm afraid you don't see. Hands are tied by laws, what china makes can never come with mesh if that is what you're asking sorry.

What's this then?
DiscountVapers.com_Griffin_rebuildable_atomizer_parts3__11277_zoom.jpg

MetallicaRocka

Verified Member
Jul 27, 2012
Ohio

I think with this maybe it has something to do with not being preassembled, possibly the way it's shipped? Seems GotVapes always tries to make things easiest out of the box, which may be why they decided they can't do the SS Mesh... The Griffin needs to be assembled and appears as though it'll need set up out of the box. Either way I'm curious to see the price on this beauty from GotVapes!

Last edited:

kwcharlie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2009
Houston
acrigs.com
I think with this maybe it has something to do with not being preassembled, possibly the way it's shipped? Seems GotVapes always tries to make things easiest out of the box, which may be why they decided they can't do the SS Mesh... The Griffin needs to be assembled and appears as though it'll need set up out of the box. Either way I'm curious to see the price on this beauty from GotVapes!
I have trouble beliving that the fear of Raidy (http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/modding-forum/132663-all-my-mods-part1.html) infringement is holding the Chinese back from doing a SS wick genesis, could be. It’s more likely that it’s HARD to do for them.

It didn’t stop the Chinese from doing a copy of Mikes Buzz, and this isn't his first rodeo, he will vigorously defend his patent on VV just as Raidy threatens to. That doesn’t seem to bother the Chinese.

AnsonJames

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
IRELAND
I think mass oxidising would be the toughest part for them but it appears they've found a way.
The Chinese openly copy Iphones, why would anyone think that vaping gear is out of bounds to them?

I would imagine that taking any form of legal action against a Chinese manufacturer would be next to impossible, I guess the only way to prevent a "clone" from reaching the market is by legally preventing vendors from selling them in the States.

The rest of the world is a different matter.

To cut a long story short, if a Chinese company sees something that's popular and they can manufacture it - they will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread