GV NEW TempestTek SPLITFIRE 4 WICK Modular Gen/Scuba/Hyper Style tank but with Changeable Head , AMAZING!!! COMING SOON, 5 colors 3 diff ohms

Status
Not open for further replies.

<---cop

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2011
Australia
The genesis ppl tried hard to keep this style you ask about out to the hands of china... Thusly your high priced US mesh gear. That said a dance is playing out I'm afraid you don't see. Hands are tied by laws, what china makes can never come with mesh if that is what you're asking sorry.

This makes no sense whatsoever.
There is no reason that china couldn't produce a mesh based atty.

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
Here it is folks and it arrives soon A new TempestTek product so here it isThe all new GV SplitFire TT, these are like the hyper or other rebuildable gen style tanks but the tank screws off and is PP and it comes in 3 ohms and you can change them like the vivi heads, it has double wicking not just 2 strands so expect grande style vapor, the heads screw on and off, this is a new tank and new design, we think its going to be huge.

gv4rebuild.jpg

gv4rebuild2.jpg

gv4rebuild3.jpg

gv4rebuild4.jpg

Yiddles-Bumper.gif

WallyO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Cicero,IL
We're not that far apart Wally....the hovercraft could drop on both of us pretty easily!!!

Yeah, you are right. We'll just have to have him follow I-94.:) Or just follow the shoreline of Lake Michigan. Heck I'll even meet it at Oak Street beach in downtown Chicago if it'll get em in my hands sooner.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
I'm still curious if the head will fit the Nova's ??

Over in another ECF thread someone posted a pic of the Vivi Nova head screwed onto one of these. But even the long wicked VN heads are likely too short and would need to be rebuilt. So, I'm guessing these heads would fit the VN - but that's just a guess.

Hibiscuits

Moved On
Jul 9, 2012
Bastrop, Texas
Over in another ECF thread someone posted a pic of the Vivi Nova head screwed onto one of these. But even the long wicked VN heads are likely too short and would need to be rebuilt. So, I'm guessing these heads would fit the VN - but that's just a guess.

As he said, they do fit, but need to be rebuilt with longer wick. My thoughts though.....are using the heads for the Splitfire in a Vivi Nova. Dual fatty wicked Vivi, hhhmmmmm....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread