New contest!!! 3 Pitbull WINNERS!!!! Wow!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
hehehe.....wouldnt you like to know?

okay...okay.....the first one is simply Hindi for Pitbull

the second one is Sanskrit for :
Do not touch the angry dog! It could bite you with its sharp teeth!

third one....:
the noun for a mythical female dog [ God Indra's stock protector ]

and the last:
Macedonian Greek for Alpha Female. :)

Lazerrred

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2010
Flo SC, USA
okay....I've done pretty good up till now staying out of this....and you have to know it's killing me! but I just can't let this one go by......Lazerred......I like it....I really do....but I would have prefered Sanskrit. :) Buddhist that I am.....

क्रुद्धकुक्कुरं मा स्पृश ! तस्य तीव्रैर्दन्तैस्त्वां दशेत् !

or even better yet.......

सरमा

I know....I know.....I can't technically enter the contest.....but I just have to see if he is paying attention.......... алфа женски

Ha ha, I'm paying attention, but have to admit I am clueless. :lol: And this सरमा, I like :)

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
wow.....poor Bill!!!! :facepalm: I have to admit....I didn't expect this kind of response. I was going to close the thread tonight......but seeing as there are so many nocturnal creatures roaming ECF I will let it go till the morning. Then Bill gets to cruise through the thread and pick a winner. Oh.....and I think I forgot to mention......since I am holding back the engraving list to give all the beta testers a chance to respond....and won't be turning it in until a winner for this contest is picked....whats 2 more batteries? So the winner gets their batteries engraved as well. And in answer to the inevitable question from one spaced out cat.....no...they dont both have to be the same. :)

okay...I better go now....before I cant stand it any more and start making comments about which entries I like best......oh....the temptation!!!!:nun:

okay....I just cant stand it.....I AM a little disappointed in the lack of response from the Undead community.....Holy Zombies!.....batman. I was really hoping someone would throw in....."There is no justice....there's only ME".....signed, DEATH :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread