New contest!!! 3 Pitbull WINNERS!!!! Wow!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Monday the two prize winners will have their PB kits...complete with stock PitBull batteries mailed to them.

PS...spacekitty.....whatever your questions are......if it's what you want to hear...then the answer is "yes". If it isn't what you want to hear then the answer is "No". does that cover it? LOL!

Maybe?? (ha!) I noticed the little 'edit'... Thanks!!
Although I seem to recall there being THREE winners... and I still feel like I'm being left out View attachment 25455 maybe because I was also a beta-tester and/or chose not to have the PB's in my prize kit engraved...
But then again, a couple of Hendu batts might make me feel a little better... View attachment 25456 <hint, hint>

And it just wouldn't be me without getting my :2c: in about the people who chose to keep their original PB... that maybe SantaStik should put a little something nice under their trees, too?? View attachment 25457

Raven...you dont really think you got left out do you?

Oooops... didn't see that one!! View attachment 25458

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
what in the HECK are you on about???? Left out????? I just told you your getting your original PB back...ON TOP OF the engraved one you will be getting PLUS a complete PitBull kit you already received!?!?!? did I miss something?????

As for the people who did not send in their Pitbulls.....maybe they did not send them in because they sold them or traded them away at the PIF thread...hmmmmm?????

Now go here and stay there until you can behave:

Hamster

Just in case it was not made clear.....EVERYONE including the 2 OTHER prize winners will still be recieving their engraved batteries.....just wont be in time for Xmas. The only reason the spaced out cat isnt getting an engraved kit is that she did not want one. She IS still getting her BetaTest engraved battery.

Neemy.....I LOVE YOU! here,kitty..kitty..... god that cracks me up!

Last edited:
Raven...you dont really think you got left out do you?

Well... I did really think that it was only for those that did return the original PB. I was not expecting that I would be included in that.

OMG.. if you are saying that I am included... That is truly outstanding & you have really made my holiday extra special! (More than you could know)

As for the people who did not send in their pitbulls.....maybe they did not send them in because they sold them or traded them away at the pif thread...hmmmmm?????

Now go here and stay there until you can behave:

hamster

"sold them!!!! Traded them!!!

Absolutely, never, not a chance in he$$!!!! I would gladly post a dated pic of me (well maybe not gladly, since I look like crap atm..) of my PB still in my possession!

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Well....If you dont mind me being prideful for a moment....that IS what makes SmokeStik so special. We are REAL people.....yes we have policies and warranty rules and all that like everyone else. But Raven....there was never any doubt that you were in a "special" situation along with a couple other people. Those people will be getting their batteries as well. So no worries...SantaStik has everyone covered....:)

not necessary Raven....your good.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
it's really hard to respond to you Laurie....I just want to keep watching that spider!!!!

But since your here....I want to thank you for the fantastic lanyards you made for us. Folks I gotta tell ya.....a black and red beaded pouch with a PitBull.....really sweet! I'm sure eventually the tweety bird will show up and refresh our memories with some links to photos of the lanyards Laurie made for the last contest winners. TweetTweet....?????

pblanyard.gif

Last edited:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
it's really hard to respond to you Laurie....I just want to keep watching that spider!!!!

But since your here....I want to thank you for the fantastic lanyards you made for us. Folks I gotta tell ya.....a black and red beaded pouch with a PitBull.....really sweet! I'm sure eventually the tweety bird will show up and refresh our memories with some links to photos of the lanyards Laurie made for the last contest winners. TweetTweet....?????

pblanyard.gif

Tweet here!

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/smokestik/116101-weeks-contest-8-23-2010-a-5.html#post1793900

They are gorgeous, aren't they?

Lori, my love, somebody in the general forum is asking for quality 4081 cartomizers. I tried to find the link to our ECF discount site, but the one in the stickied thread doesn't seem to work. Am I missing something?

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
'kay, so.....
we had the opportunity to play with a PB , for free...
then we sent it back(or not) in exchange for a brand new engraved one...
and now we're getting the first one back too?!

WOOHOO! YAY! YIPPIE!!! HAPPY DANCE!!!!

That is just amazing. Thank you so much Bill, LK and Big Blue!!!!!!

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
If you use the coupon code ECF20 you get 10% off the whole order including kits. If you want the rock bottom ECF discount all you do is click on the link in my signature...or bigblue30's signature. The once your at the special secret ECF page use the BACK button to go back and forth between the shopping cart and the ECF page.

Specialty batteries are just the fancy ones.....Pink,Gold Hendu,Royale,Jet...and soon...PitBull. They all work the same.

btw...how DO you do that Katya???? just tweet....and there you are~!

Bluesmom

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2010
Tennessee - Chattanooga
Goodness, I am joining in this conversation a little later than everyone else..I was out amoungst the masses clawing my way to the childrens section at the mall, Lord help us all.. people are crazy this time of year!
So forget about that. I just want to say THANK YOU to all the wonderful folks at SmokeStik. I can't wait to see my PitBulls, I sincerely thank you guy's from the bottom of my heart. I will treat my PitBulls as the fine piece of art that they are.

Happy, Happy Holiday's to all !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread