New contest!!! 3 Pitbull WINNERS!!!! Wow!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
THank you BluesMom....this seems the perfect place to close the thread :)

Bill.....good luck! We will announce the winner on Monday.

THank You Everyone for participating!!!!!

OKAY......I apologize for the delay. But please be patient.....I underestimated how busy Bill would be trying to get the new website launched and the Pitbulls ready for Xmas.....believe me....the suspence is killing me too!!!!

Last edited:

billster88

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2008
canada
www.smokestik.com
Hey Guys....sorry for the tardiness in responding...but I have 3 that i want to go with...so we will have 3 winners they are as follows:

lorikay13/alpha squirrel (post # 30 spacekitty)

lorikay13/ALPHA FEMALE (post #104 Bluesmom)

lorikay13/Here, kitty,kitty.....(post #61 Neemy)

Maybe LoriKay can make a new post of this...I am really frustrated at this new website thing...taking up WAAAAAYYYY too much of my time...so I felt bad for the lucky winner who had to wait so long...and decided to make the prize into prize(s)

Cheers!!

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
I really want to thank all of you for participating....this was much more fun than I expected....you all were great!!! If it was up to me I would be getting a dozen batteries.....there were so many great ones.....a few weird ones.....and I did LOVE the Sanskit and Hindi....but I doubt our laser etcher has those programs. LOL...

I seriously want to thank you all for your patience. This new website is a classic example of the best laid plans....etc...etc....things just aint the way they used to be in cyberspace.....when I first started designing websites you could drag and drop a website together in a couple hours with the right software......of course that was way before Flash,Java,CSS,XHTML, and there was only one browser! Thank Goddess Bill didn't ask ME to have anything to do with the new site! My poor little squirrel brain would have fried in no time.

I will send PMs to the three winners. I will also open the thread back up so ya'll can congratulate each other and make comments about Bill's choices.......have fun....it's what this was all about!!

Bill.....thank you for your generousity as always.....and mostly thank you for taking the time to pick the winners. I have to say .....I DO approve of your choices. :)

Neemy

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Marietta, GA
www.youtube.com
Hey folks.....got a nice easy contest for ya'll. And fast too. :) Want to pick a winner by Saturday....here is all you have to do to enter:

Put ONE post here in this thread and answer this question....

What do you think Bill should engrave on lorikay13's personal Pitbull battery? :facepalm:

Bill picks the winner.

that's it! Have fun.........:pop:

Well folks.....the winner/winners are in!!!! See the last post for details. :)

Congratulations to you three are in order so CONGRATULATIONS!

Woohoo!!!! Now I gotta figure out what I want engraved!:laugh: Congrats to spacekitty and Bluesmom, too!

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Hey Guys....sorry for the tardiness in responding...but I have 3 that i want to go with...so we will have 3 winners they are as follows:

Maybe LoriKay can make a new post of this...I am really frustrated at this new website thing...taking up WAAAAAYYYY too much of my time...so I felt bad for the lucky winner who had to wait so long...and decided to make the prize into prize(s)

Cheers!!

OMG, OMG, OMG!! THREE WINNERS??!! What a guy!! View attachment 24492

Thanks SO much Bill... but I think there is actually a FOURTH winner here, and that is LoriKay...
Because of your generosity, she is also getting 3 more engraved PB batts... and now her alters will have one of their own, too... but I'm not sure just exactly how many of them there are... :?:

Thanks again for taking the time out of your busy schedule to judge this contest, and for picking my entry as one of the winners!!

And congrats to Bluesmom and Neemy for coming up with the other winning names!! View attachment 24491

P.S. I'm so glad that you approve of his choices, LK!! View attachment 24490

Last edited:

Bluesmom

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2010
Tennessee - Chattanooga
YAY, to us all...Thank you Bill and LoriKay, what a wonderful, generous jesture. I am on cloud nine! I am so looking forward to the laying my vaping fingers on the PitBull.
I will be looking for my PM.....I don't want another thing for Christmas, you guy's are FAB!!!!! Wish I could hug you guy's and do the celebration dance.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Okay...as promised in another post....here is the announcment for both the contest prize winners and the PitBull beta testers.

We have been trying like hell to get the engraving done before Xmas. And it will be done and the batteries will be back in the USA.....but....there will not be time to get them to you....Im sorry. So....to make up for that I am going to have to ruin my surprise and tell you what I will be doing.......Monday the two prize winners will have their PB kits...complete with stock PitBull batteries mailed to them. ALL the beta testers who returned PitBull batteries will have THOSE EXACT SAME BATTERIES returned to them in pristine condition. Bigblue30 has tested them yes.....but he did NOT take them apart....there was no reason to....you all took such good care of them. He labeled them with your names as soon as he received them and those labels never came off. So you really will be getting back the same battery you sent in.

Yes...you will still get your engraved batteries......along with special goodies I am including from me personally. But it will be the week after Xmas.

I am sorry we couldnt pull this off....and I hope getting your original puppies back will sort of make up for it. Merry Xmas everyone!

PS...spacekitty.....whatever your questions are......if it's what you want to hear...then the answer is "yes". If it isn't what you want to hear then the answer is "No". does that cover it? LOL!

Last edited:
WOW!! That is truly awesome that you (all of you at SS) are doing that for those prize winners and those who returned the original PB's!

Unfortunately, I was not one of those who returned my PB (due to current living/mailing situation and the fact I would have a hard time parting with it). I have to say... the PB has been a go to for me during these very stressful times!

Congrats to those who will be getting the original PB's back & the custom engraved ones plus the extra goodies from LK..!!!! She is great & is always there to make everyone happy!

I hope the holidays are good for everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread