Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
The property manager for HOA used to be up the food chain with DHL. I just emailed him for a suggestion on what to do next. I'll let you know.

I'm sure it will be back on a truck today. It happened to me just once before with DHL, also around this time of year. Bummed to see it though, of course.

Today's your day. Lucky 4. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

JUMA55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Waco, TX
It arrived!

IMG_0078.jpg

ShowerHead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Massachusetts
Be aware my debit card got hacked, and I was using it through paypal, but it's a good price.

Thanks Anna!
As an aside, if your debit card was hacked, it isn't due to that purchase. When you use PayPal, PayPal gets the funds from your card, then pays the vendor in a separate transaction. Your card never leaves PayPal in other words.

bask

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2012
The Euroneous Zone

That is gorgeous! I have been going nuts over the Dani Box Mini for so long now.
Of course my life had to crash again and I'm out of a job and broke af.
But, I need to keep the dream alive, guys, so the more pics, the better.
@JUMA55 Which tank is that?

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I have yet to photograph my magnificent thing. My new phone almost makes it not a blur. I'm just stressed or tired, one or the other. LOL.

I am not taking it out of the house, either. Not yet, anyway

Anna

That is actually what I bought them for, they pretty much are with me all the time. At work I wear a button down denim shirt with the pocket flaps, and I can hide them in each pocket. With the flaps snaps closed, they are also protected from falls. :) On my Radius's the drip tip would poke out, my boss is extremely against smoking or vaping, the out of sight out of mind thing. :|

KAS

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
I have yet to photograph my magnificent thing.
Not that I don't want to see it, Anna- but let's keep this a "family friendly" forum, and I won't photograph my magnificent thing, either. Well.....at least I won't post it here, anyway. :eek:

I still think if I had a local shop selling them, I'd already own a Dani Mini, just because that blue is sooo....wow. My wife doesn't give me a hard time about my vape purchases, but still - I somehow don't want that charge on the card!

Last edited:

JUMA55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Waco, TX
That is gorgeous! I have been going nuts over the Dani Box Mini for so long now.
Of course my life had to crash again and I'm out of a job and broke af.
But, I need to keep the dream alive, guys, so the more pics, the better.
@JUMA55 Which tank is that?

Bask, I'm sorry to hear about your position. I hope things improve quickly for you.

The tank is a Trillium by Eden Mods, which was also purchased from Creme de Vape. It's made in the UK. It takes Atlantis coils or with an adapter Nautilus coils. Being from the UK, it has the 2mil TPD limit. The tank vapes fine with either coil. I've tried very hard to like it. However, it just has too many strange quirks and limitations for me to use it on a regular basis. For example, to change the coil you basically have to disassemble the tank.

The drip tip was also from CdV and goes by the name of Big's. I bought two different sizes. It's not an exact match to the Dani, but I think looks OK.

Eventually I will probably put either a Kayfun 5 or a Prime with extension on the Dani. But since I'm not the greatest of builders I stuck at Joyetech eGo ONE Mega V2 aka Eggroll on it for now.

Good luck to you in the future.

JUMA55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Waco, TX
I have yet to photograph my magnificent thing. My new phone almost makes it not a blur. I'm just stressed or tired, one or the other. LOL.

I am not taking it out of the house, either. Not yet, anyway

Anna

Anna, mine is not going anywhere either--probably no farther than a few feet from my desk.

I do wonder, however, how easy it is to scratch the anodized part? Anyone care to comment?

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
No comment yet, I haven't dropped mine yet. However, if it IS possible to scratch an anodized part, trust me, I am your gal to find out. Just give me a minute, LOL.

Last nigh I accidentally turned it up to 100 watts. I decided not to vape. I don't know how/why maybe my battery was not sufficient, or perhaps it was reading my coil, and thought, "Crazy lady why you wanna do that?"

I so don't mind I'm sick of 100 watt hits. My Geekvape legend is particularly bad in that respect (both while driving) and they SUCK and destroy coils instantly. I don't even drive with it anymore and well, that seems to be working out.

Anna

ShowerHead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Massachusetts
I still think if I had a local shop selling them, I'd already own a Dani Mini, just because that blue is sooo....wow. My wife doesn't give me a hard time about my vape purchases, but still - I somehow don't want that charge on the card!

PayPal linked to your bank can be a friend.

bask

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2012
The Euroneous Zone
Bask, I'm sorry to hear about your position. I hope things improve quickly for you.
Thank you. That is very kind. :nun:

The tank is a Trillium by Eden Mods... However, it just has too many strange quirks and limitations for me to use it on a regular basis. For example, to change the coil you basically have to disassemble the tank.
Ah, a subtank. That is a bummer. I'm a puffer of tootles. And also bummer that it's quirky. It looks really tight and high-endy.

Eventually I will probably put either a Kayfun 5 or a Prime with extension on the Dani. But since I'm not the greatest of builders I stuck at Joyetech eGo ONE Mega V2 aka Eggroll on it for now.
I love the Prime: the looks, the silky smooth airflow and the taste. Unfortunately I'm not that gifted of a builder myself, I must admit. I think messing around with 3 RTA's (and getting leaking, gurgling and burning wicks, effing around with TC) was what drove me back to the stinkies the last time. I own a Nautilus AIO now, use it with nicsalts. When the mind gets weak, the nics will peak. lol!

I think the Dvarw looks great on the Dani, as well. Easier to build and supposedly easier to wick.
Not all the comforts of a modern tank, but sleek, basic design and the airflow... Oh My Lord in heaven!
Sorry... old-timey MTL effervescence kicked in.

Good luck to you in the future.
Thank you, kind sir. :thumb:

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
No comment yet, I haven't dropped mine yet. However, if it IS possible to scratch an anodized part, trust me, I am your gal to find out. Just give me a minute, LOL.

Last nigh I accidentally turned it up to 100 watts. I decided not to vape. I don't know how/why maybe my battery was not sufficient, or perhaps it was reading my coil, and thought, "Crazy lady why you wanna do that?"

I so don't mind I'm sick of 100 watt hits. My Geekvape legend is particularly bad in that respect (both while driving) and they SUCK and destroy coils instantly. I don't even drive with it anymore and well, that seems to be working out.

Anna

Push the up & down button at the same time, will lock it so you cant accidentally turn it up like that, doing that again unlocks it. :thumb:

KAS

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I do wonder, however, how easy it is to scratch the anodized part? Anyone care to comment?

Nope. ;)

Anna

As the KAS says, 2 second click on both adjustment buttons (do set your preferred power first, teehee).

Ask me how/why I had to find out that menu item (coughfortyfrigginwattscough for a nine watt vaperette cough).

Reactions: AstroTurf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread