Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I do wonder, however, how easy it is to scratch the anodized part? Anyone care to comment?

Stick around for awhile, JUMA. Based on the fact that I already threw it into my car's cup-holder today, I'm guessing it can't be too long now...

:vapor:

Here - for while you wait >

:pop:

JUMA55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Waco, TX
No comment yet, I haven't dropped mine yet. However, if it IS possible to scratch an anodized part, trust me, I am your gal to find out. Just give me a minute, LOL.

Last nigh I accidentally turned it up to 100 watts. I decided not to vape. I don't know how/why maybe my battery was not sufficient, or perhaps it was reading my coil, and thought, "Crazy lady why you wanna do that?"

I so don't mind I'm sick of 100 watt hits. My Geekvape legend is particularly bad in that respect (both while driving) and they SUCK and destroy coils instantly. I don't even drive with it anymore and well, that seems to be working out.

Anna

Anna, a deep drag from a burnt wick has to be one of life's greatest "pleasures" that is indescribable to non-vapers. I'd like to say I've only had the experience once, but I would be lying.

There's a company called Vapor Stands that I've bought quite a few stands from. I've also had them build several for me. Their prices are very, very reasonable, and Tim and Diana are lovely people. One I have is about 3 X 4 X 1 inches. It holds one box mod and is large enough to hold all of the ones I use on a regular basis. It sits on the left side of my keyboard. I do my best to always put the mod in the stand, but I don't always make it, and sometimes I do use the mod in another location in my home office or the den. So far this $20 or so stand has help keep most of my gear looking great. You might want to check them out sometime.

JUMA55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Waco, TX
Stick around for awhile, JUMA. Based on the fact that I already threw it into my car's cup-holder today, I'm guessing it can't be too long now...

:vapor:

Here - for while you wait >

:pop:

Ti ProVaris and Ti Kabukis with poly tanks are for out and about. I drop-kicked one all the way across a Walgreens parking lot one time, and the only damage was scuffed tank. I'm still amazed.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
There's a company called Vapor Stands t

That is so sweet, but I won one from them or a company like them here early on m husband made me one for my provaris (and the dicodes fits in one place rather coincidentally.

it is when I am carrying them about. But, it's all good I don't mind a ding here and there and I usually buy for quality.

I dunked my tarot mini TWICE in hot coffee. It was fine. I'm not saying Vapersso is the bastion of quality but I was impressed.

I have a coffee cup with a lid now.

Anan

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I am pathetic. I'm surprised I haven't tripped over a small child yet. LOL. The kids are agile though. They see me coming (more so than the parents, actually, I thanked a small child for allowing me safe passage to the rest room. He looked surprised, but happy. The mom just stood there, like a cow (in bearing, if not in looks).

To be fair I save all my competence (and the best hours of my ADHD meds) for work.

Anna

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Oh, Jiiiiiiiiiiim (@AstroTurf ).

Dani21700.PNG

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
The guy in the back right looks like he's popping a squat. Look at his face. LOL.

Wants and needs indeed. Sigh. I am too incoherent to order anything yet. OMG got to find clothing for the holiday Christmas party WHY did I say I would go.

Anna
I call it...

Tea Baggin!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Wants and Needs, wants and needs...

I do believe that you progressed past "Needs" quite some time ago. I may have too. :rolleyes:

After you posted this I took a look at the specks, and I think that this will still be shorter than the Radius. I think it will be to tall for a carry to work devise for me, but I am sure I would like the longer life. :|

I guess I'm fortunate being a low wattage guy. It's not often I need to change batteries. 18650 is more than enough for me, especially in a Dicodes, that manages battery power to a level I never even knew existed.

Size does matter, and in this case, small wins it all. :thumbs:

Oh my mamma mia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT is THAT???????????????? :lol:

That, my darling, is JUMA at his best. But you know this... :lol:

Not your typical "gnees" post, I must say. :blink:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
@JUMA55 - thanks for the "tip" about these tips!!!

It's actually a closer match to the naked eye than with these new phone cameras, that are pretty ridiculous in detail. I never knew exactly how ugly I was until I snapped a selfie* with my GS9+.

* I've never actually done that ("Snapped a selfie"). Nor would I. My face isn't exactly conducive to the concept. :lol:

DaniBoxMini-Erl_20181207_205735.jpg

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
OOOOOOOOOOO, love the tip, DPL! ;)

Oh Gneezie, I LIKE-a your style!!!!!!

The guy in the back right looks like he's popping a squat. Look at his face. LOL.

Wants and needs indeed. Sigh. I am too incoherent to order anything yet. OMG got to find clothing for the holiday Christmas party WHY did I say I would go.

Anna

Anna, dahlink. LOL! You're the only one who could take a sexy beefcake pic and turn it into ground round. :D

(again, zero apologies, PETA)

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I guess I'm fortunate being a low wattage guy. It's not often I need to change batteries. 18650 is more than enough for me, especially in a Dicodes, that manages battery power to a level I never even knew existed.

Size does matter, and in this case, small wins it all. :thumbs:

I don't really need the extra battery life either, but I think I would still like to have it. :unsure:

KAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread