Not open for further replies.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Hi folks.
After spending about 10 days of not being able to decide between Mini and 21700 and which colour to get I just went for it and ordered.
Had the email from Cremedevape stating its in the post and should be with me tomorrow
Which?

CAAB

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2019
New York
I got tracking on the 14th for mine to return to me via DHL though I sent it USPS.
My tracking for shipping to them still shows 'In customs'.
Just never updated

So Dicodes already took a look and sent it back to you?

Regarding the tracking, did you check the ID in USPS or did you try checking it in DHL Global or Deutsche Post as well? I get different information if I look in USPS or DHL Global.

And one more question, did you attach an invoice to the outside of your box or did you just put a shipping label on the box?

I've been trying to update my tracking via telekinesis; no luck so far...

CAAB

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2019
New York
I can't even send it in for repair and YEAH it's under warranty but OH NO IT ISN'T they are gonna take ONE look at the battery cap and be like, "Uh huh. I don't think that is normal wear and tear."

I wonder if they can just send you the lower assembly, like the stainless steel portion, including the battery cap? Since they might say it's not covered under warranty. I wonder if the cost of that would be less than getting your current component looked at by someone local...

It seems like you just take out some screws, no need to take the chip out or pins or anything. Although I know they say warranty is voided once you open it up. But sounds like that bridge has been crossed already.

Disassembly video. They mention chip is not protected from moisture, so you have to keep work area and hands dry. Maybe wear gloves:

ShowerHead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Massachusetts
So Dicodes already took a look and sent it back to you?

Regarding the tracking, did you check the ID in USPS or did you try checking it in DHL Global or Deutsche Post as well? I get different information if I look in USPS or DHL Global.

And one more question, did you attach an invoice to the outside of your box or did you just put a shipping label on the box?

I've been trying to update my tracking via telekinesis; no luck so far...
I use 17track for tracking, they also have a website but I use the app. Shows both sides of international shipments and is usually good.
For example, for the return to me, I see both the DHL Paket origin info and the USPS destination info.
On the way there, someone in Germany didn't scan somewhere is all I can guess.

I just used the customs form and marked it as no value returning for repair.
InkedScreenshot_20200818-094431_LI.jpg

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Arrived today and took me an hour to figure out the menus.
Not as bad as I thought it would be tbh.
Rocking the most stupid name for an rda ever (an rda for vaping) made by the company with the most ridiculous name ever (COILTURD).
Vaping like a champ in TC mode
View attachment 902221

Now that you have it figured out ... here's a link to a quick start guide: #705

And a PDF version of the Quick Start Guide and full Manual are available here: #775

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Well, I know what I say about assuming when I am RIGHT. My "assuming" IN YO FACE!!!

Hopefully @ShowerHead will get a chance to like, use my catchphrase should it be desired (on you) but some people may be mature for it, which I completely understand (while not apologizing ONE bit for my own immaturity.) LOL.

Anna

• Informative
Reactions: AstroTurf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread