NEW Dicodes Dani Box Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I don't care what dang color and I'm afraid for a mod that stately I would have to go with the black first.....

Not that I wish to speak for Kat LOL but I'm just sayn' I wouldn't be quibbling about COLORS if someone was slecting me one (not that they are I don't think) more like... how fast will it get here?

Anna

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I don't care what dang color and I'm afraid for a mod that stately I would have to go with the black first.....

Not that I wish to speak for Kat LOL but I'm just sayn' I wouldn't be quibbling about COLORS if someone was slecting me one (not that they are I don't think) more like... how fast will it get here?

Anna

It's been a topic of discussion (Titan Grey) for probably six months already (Titan Grey). We did the same (Titan Grey) with the original boxes (not the Mini) until we ended (Titan Grey) up not getting anything. :facepalm:

Given the Gottliebish climate of late (Titan Grey), methinks this "think" (Titan Grey) will turn out different than the previous "think". We shall see (Titan Grey).

We're traditionally slow (Titan Grey) when it comes to such decisions, usually/often running about two years (Titan Grey) behind the market. It's kind of funny (and a little bit dopey too). :blush:

Really not sure about the colors though. Much to consider there. ;) :cool:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I rather like the .....

upload_2018-11-11_19-44-20.png

schismz

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
OMG @DPLongo22 @Katdarling @AstroTurf haigh! The ProVari tribe is landing! (Well, not you AstroTurf, you've always been here as far as I remember you wandered off to dicodes land a few years ago back when I did) :)

It's been a topic of discussion (Titan Grey) for probably six months already (Titan Grey). We did the same (Titan Grey) with the original boxes (not the Mini) until we ended (Titan Grey) up not getting anything. :facepalm:

Given the Gottliebish climate of late (Titan Grey), methinks this "think" (Titan Grey) will turn out different than the previous "think". We shall see (Titan Grey).

We're traditionally slow (Titan Grey) when it comes to such decisions, usually/often running about two years (Titan Grey) behind the market. It's kind of funny (and a little bit dopey too). :blush:

Really not sure about the colors though. Much to consider there. ;) :cool:

IDK, its a tough choice, you may want to get the Titan Grey. It's like dark greyish-black, except when it's not.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Hiya schissimzz! Welp, dunno about all the Provi-Nutties, but DPL & I have had our beady little eyes on the Dicodalies for a while now.

In time we'll gratefully accept our name tags and be officials in your precious little klub.

schismz

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Awesome! You get speciAl hats, nametags AND learn the secret handshake! @kas122461 already knows everything, he has one for each hand. They're addictive. OooooOOoooH, ShinY!!!!

Hiya schissimzz! Welp, dunno about all the Provi-Nutties, but DPL & I have had our beady little eyes on the Dicodalies for a while now.

In time we'll gratefully accept our name tags and be officials in your precious little klub.

Reactions: AstroTurf

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
IDK, its a tough choice, you may want to get the Titan Grey. It's like dark greyish-black, except when it's not.

It's funny, schismz, but I was actually thinking about that one. ;)

And that you for the welcome. I'd been lurking this thread so long that I forgot I hadn't actually posted here before. Sometimes I confuse myself (not a difficult accomplishment).

Indeedy with the beadys, back from before they shrunk 'em even.

Awesome! You get speciAl hats, nametags AND learn the secret handshake! @kas122461 already knows everything, he has one for each hand. They're addictive. OooooOOoooH, ShinY!!!!

One will do us fine, and will round out the tubes already in hand. But yeah, I can see it. They're sweet.

We were thinking ONE more nice mod before the Gottliebhammer falls. :grr: :facepalm: The D-Mini appears to have won out, and it wasn't even a close race.

Once the BUY button is clicked, we'll know for sure. Very likely a formality at this point (Titan Grey). :lol:

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
It's funny, schismz, but I was actually thinking about that one. ;)

And that you for the welcome. I'd been lurking this thread so long that I forgot I hadn't actually posted here before. Sometimes I confuse myself (not a difficult accomplishment).

Indeedy with the beadys, back from before they shrunk 'em even.

One will do us fine, and will round out the tubes already in hand. But yeah, I can see it. They're sweet.

We were thinking ONE more nice mod before the Gottliebhammer falls. :grr: :facepalm: The D-Mini appears to have won out, and it wasn't even a close race.

Once the BUY button is clicked, we'll know for sure. Very likely a formality at this point (Titan Grey). :lol:

RayofLight62

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2015
Kent - United Kingdom
Yeah,
Choice has become more complex now with the 21700 ready to hit the shelves.
It is barely bigger than the mini, just enough to accommodate the 21 mm battery. And it is simmetrical figure of eight.
Nice thing is, the newer Dicodes mod make full use of the 30T very low internal resistance, it can be used with mesh tanks without entering any criticality; in other words, it can replace a dual 18650 mod without an hitch.
Or so I hope. We shall see in the coming weeks. Plans for acquiring a red Dani box mini, after the blue and the Titan, are now shelved.

schismz

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Yeah,
Choice has become more complex now with the 21700 ready to hit the shelves.
It is barely bigger than the mini, just enough to accommodate the 21 mm battery. And it is simmetrical figure of eight.
Nice thing is, the newer Dicodes mod make full use of the 30T very low internal resistance, it can be used with mesh tanks without entering any criticality; in other words, it can replace a dual 18650 mod without an hitch.
Or so I hope. We shall see in the coming weeks. Plans for acquiring a red Dani box mini, after the blue and the Titan, are now shelved.

Waitings.... <checking watch. no, wait, I don't wear one, nevermind. Seasons pass. "OMG Sorry that the previous delay is delayed, but you were crazy enough to pre-order our mod because it resonates with 2010." Oh yay, it's Feb and it arrives after I've forgotten I ever ordered it. Or that's been my experience with Dicodes pre-orders anyway, "We made 100 of them! They sold out in 12 seconds. We'll make another bigger batch of 150 more, any minute now. p.s., you're welcome, it works right the first time."> Other than that waiting thing, I've never regretted buying a pre-order from Dicodes so far, it's always worked correctly. Also, the Black I ordered will get phone calls back explaining that when they said Black, they really meant that their entire first run is in Titan Grey, so would that be okay? Sure

Alcohol, shopping carts and credit cards, what a beautiful combination, everything suddenly makes so much sense, and there's just this perfect flow. It's a Zen like experience.

Dicodes21700.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread