The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New ECF Sister Site - Metavaper (can I get your help?)

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Oliver, Jun 20, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ExtremeDooty

ExtremeDooty Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 5, 2017
    Michigan
    @metavaper @Oliver. After logging in to Metavaper, when I try to go to a different page I get this error message:

Fatal error
    : Unknown: Cannot use output buffering in output buffering display handlers in Unknown on line 0.

Does anyone know what this means? Is this a website problem or a problem with my computer? Is anyone else having this problem? If it's a problem with my computer, does anyone know how to fix it?

I've cleared my browser and turned off the only add-on that I've acquired lately. I only get this error in Metavaper.

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. Anise

Anise Vaping Master ECF Veteran

May 11, 2016
    Southern Louisiana USA
    I got the same error message when trying to go to any page from the menu. No clue why.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. MJCSD

MJCSD Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 7, 2014
    usa
    Same here

Fatal error
    : Unknown: Cannot use output buffering in output buffering display handlers in Unknown on line 0

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. ExtremeDooty

Aug 5, 2017
    Michigan
    Thank you for the replies. At least now I can stop trying to fix my computer.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. KC0YNU

KC0YNU Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 27, 2013
    McPherson, Kansas
    @Oliver the fatal error codes are still showing up on Metavapor site

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. BrotherBob

BrotherBob ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    The idea is sound, needs a bit of work.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. jdy

jdy Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

@metavaper @Oliver. Logged in to Metavaper and using the main page everything works for me but when I try to go to a different page using the header titles I also get this error message:

Fatal error
    : Unknown: Cannot use output buffering in output buffering display handlers in Unknown on line 0.

But on a good note, when you do the Upvote / Downvote it says it gives you 10 points BUT really it assigned 11 points. You allowing extra points! Thanks :)
    The website is a great idea and I like the way it's laid out.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Anise

May 11, 2016
    Southern Louisiana USA
    @metavaper and @Oliver none of the header menus work when I try from my phone. It acts like it's doing something but only the underlining works. The drop down menu only works to unlog and log in. Plus it's not keeping an accurate update of my points for logging in. The one page I see looks great but I can't navigate the site.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. keelalagirl55

keelalagirl55 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2011
    All kinds of things not working. Not even the verify account stuff works. When I signed up, I never got the confirmation email and when asking to resend it, errors and nothing gets sent. So I don't even have an account to log into.

10. Barnabl
    This message by Barnabl has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Nov 3, 2018.
    Nov 2, 2018
  11. Anise

May 11, 2016
    Southern Louisiana USA
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  12. ExtremeDooty

Aug 5, 2017
    Michigan
    @Oliver @metavaper Have you guys given up on this site? Several people have pointed out that the site doesn't work past the first page. Nothing has been fixed and you can't seem to be bothered to respond to posts in this thread. Metavapor's last post was Aug 4 and it's now the middle of November. What gives?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  13. keelalagirl55

keelalagirl55 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2011
    I think it's been abandoned right along with the verified process :(

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. sdennislee

sdennislee Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2012
    Alaska
    I didn't think it had much promise to start with, at best it was a consolidation of online vape pricing. It was clunky and slow.

My fear is the total lack of concern demonstrated in classifieds and now Metavapor will find it's way to our forum.

I can find my own best price for the gear I want but I can't replicate what the forum itself represents.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.