New ECF Sister Site - Metavaper (can I get your help?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExtremeDooty

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2017
Michigan
@metavaper @Oliver. After logging in to Metavaper, when I try to go to a different page I get this error message:

Fatal error
: Unknown: Cannot use output buffering in output buffering display handlers in Unknown on line 0.

Does anyone know what this means? Is this a website problem or a problem with my computer? Is anyone else having this problem? If it's a problem with my computer, does anyone know how to fix it?

I've cleared my browser and turned off the only add-on that I've acquired lately. I only get this error in Metavaper.

Last edited:

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
@metavaper @Oliver. Logged in to Metavaper and using the main page everything works for me but when I try to go to a different page using the header titles I also get this error message:

Fatal error
: Unknown: Cannot use output buffering in output buffering display handlers in Unknown on line 0.

But on a good note, when you do the Upvote / Downvote it says it gives you 10 points BUT really it assigned 11 points. You allowing extra points! Thanks :)
The website is a great idea and I like the way it's laid out.

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
@metavaper and @Oliver none of the header menus work when I try from my phone. It acts like it's doing something but only the underlining works. The drop down menu only works to unlog and log in. Plus it's not keeping an accurate update of my points for logging in. The one page I see looks great but I can't navigate the site.

• Agree
Reactions: ExtremeDooty

Barnabl

Moved On
Nov 1, 2018
  • Deleted by retired1

ExtremeDooty

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2017
Michigan
@Oliver @metavaper Have you guys given up on this site? Several people have pointed out that the site doesn't work past the first page. Nothing has been fixed and you can't seem to be bothered to respond to posts in this thread. Metavapor's last post was Aug 4 and it's now the middle of November. What gives?

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
I didn't think it had much promise to start with, at best it was a consolidation of online vape pricing. It was clunky and slow.

My fear is the total lack of concern demonstrated in classifieds and now Metavapor will find it's way to our forum.

I can find my own best price for the gear I want but I can't replicate what the forum itself represents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread